RemedySpot.com

Visit the Cleveland Zoo on Monday Aug 11th?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Visit the Cleveland Zoo on Monday?

Hi Everyone,

Hi It's n from , Another family and I were thinking of meeting at the Cleveland Zoo with our children this coming Monday (August 11th), anyone want to join us? It's still free admission for all cuyahoga county residents on Mondays.

The zoo opens at 10am --We usually arrive at 9:30am because parking gets really crazy closer to 10am. I'll give you my cell phone number to call me so that we can find each other when you arrive.

Here's Zoo info:

copied from Zoo website: - weblinks for more info at bottom.

On Mondays, the Zoo (not including The RainForest) is FREE for residents of Cuyahoga County and Hinckley Township.* From Memorial Day through Labor Day, if Monday is a holiday, discounts apply on Tuesday instead. If you qualify for free Zoo-only admission on Mondays, tickets for The RainForest may be purchased at the following rates: Adults (12 and older) are $5.00, Children (2-11) are $3.00, and Children under 2 are free. *To confirm your residency, bring photo ID or utility bill with current Cuyahoga County address with another form of ID.

Cleveland Metroparks Zoo - Visitor Information Cleveland Metroparks Zoo - Directions, Maps & Tour n - - Moderator/Founder

Parent to Parent for Autism Resource Website

http://hometown.aol.com/parentschat/homepage.html

- Northeast Ohio Autism Parent Networking and Support

P2ParentsChat International Internet Parent Support Group

P2ParentsChat Nutritional Support for Dietary Interventions - NutritionalSupportNE NutritionalSupportNE