RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: choosing a district

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Please let us know if you get something together...should we make a separate post? We would love to come and hear what other parents have to say, and we will try to gather some info on our end. Lakewood is fine, esp. since they are open that late each day of the week. A Friday night or a Sunday evening would probably be easiest for us...my husband doesn't get home from work till almost 7 p.m. most nights during the week and those times would be easier for us to get a family member to stay with the kids.

There is a Panera in North Olmsted and also in Brooklyn off I-480 at Tiedeman Road. We may or may not be able to get the VIP room for free or minimal cost. I would suggest earlier in October as people start to get very busy as the holidays approach.

Let us know if you need some help...you can email us offline, too.

Jill and MikeLooking for simple solutions to your real-life financial challenges? Check out WalletPop for the latest news and information, tips and calculators.