RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: A Queston - Doctor

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I found an email in the message archieves for a developmental pediatrition see the copied message below.

copied message:

Re: [ ] developmental pediatrician vs. pediatric neurologist and any recommendations That is a great question and one I can't specifically answer; however, I can highly recommend Dr. a Bauer at Cleveland Clinic. She is rare in that she is a physician with a terrific bedside manner. She works out of the clinic's rehab hospital on Buckeye in Cleveland......

If you'd like you can browse through the message archieves on the board on the specific criteria you're looking for. (you may need to sign into to see. There's a few webpages of good email archieves on Doctors.

: Search Results : doctor

Let us know if there's any other questions you may have. Have a great day.

Yours, n

In a message dated 7/17/08 8:53:55 AM Eastern Daylight Time, moms_2_boyz@... writes:

Hi ok my son does see's a OT, PT and a speech therapist at school I live in on border of Erie/ Lorain counties if anyone knows of a good doctor please let me know I do VERY much appreciate all the help and info