RemedySpot.com

Re: New baby...help!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Meghan,

Congratulations! This is exciting news and I'm thrilled for you and your husband. About the vacinations information. I have a section on the website with links to lots of info on the subject. The Links section on the website has a folder that contains organized links to websites that have info on the vacinnations, (I verified the sites and found them reliable acording to my research when I added them.) Just click on the top folder and it will take you into another section that you can click on what you want to see about vacinations. : Links

Hope you find what you need, just let me know if there is any other info I can help you with.

Yours Most Truly,

n

In a message dated 7/14/08 6:17:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time, meghananderson_aba@... writes:

Hi Everyone,

Just found out last week that I am about 1.5 months pregnant!! Although this is very exciting for myself and my husband, I am now paranoid about vaccines. Can someone help me understand what vaccines they get when they are born that they absolutely need and don't need? I mean, I really dont' think my newborn baby NEEDS hepatitis shots since I don't anticipating him/her eating raw meat, sharing needles, or having unprotected sex before he can walk LOL. Any resources for this would be great!! I know how to help families once the kids are born but am CLUELESS about what to do before then :-)

Thanks again!!

Meghan

Guest guest

I am so glad youve asked this question. I am also pregnant with our seond, and I am so nervous about what we will do regarding vaccines. The link she gave out will give us info on what is in the vaccines, but you should also know you are not required by anyone to do it. I a have friend who never got shots because her mom didnt believe it it. Shes now 34 years old, and her kids arent vaccinated. Some people also opt out due to religous reasons. I believe that McCarthys platform right now is that it is just too many shots at one time. She believes that if you get them done more spread out, it will also help.

Its you and your husbands decision ultimatley. We are still struggling with it, and I am 25 weeks pregnant!

Yarchever

Domestic Engineer

Yarchever Household Corporation

Cleveland, Ohio

From: meghananderson_aba <meghananderson_aba@...>Subject: [ ] New baby...help!! Date: Monday, July 14, 2008, 10:17 PM

Hi Everyone,Just found out last week that I am about 1.5 months pregnant!! Although this is very exciting for myself and my husband, I am now paranoid about vaccines. Can someone help me understand what vaccines they get when they are born that they absolutely need and don't need? I mean, I really dont' think my newborn baby NEEDS hepatitis shots since I don't anticipating him/her eating raw meat, sharing needles, or having unprotected sex before he can walk LOL. Any resources for this would be great!! I know how to help families once the kids are born but am CLUELESS about what to do before then :-)Thanks again!!Meghan