RemedySpot.com

Re: Playground - Preston's H.O.P.E - a wonderful place to visit but......

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Just to let you know, if you'd like to visit Preston's hope playground which is a very beautiful playground, you'll definately need additional help to watch about your children, the place is very big and very easy to loose track of a fast paced child. It's worth visiting but like I mentioned, I would do a ratio of one to one because of how the playground is designed and put on your track shoes or bring a stroller if you're taking a fast paced child! lol.) Preston's H.O.P.E website. A must visit when you're ready!

Yours, n

In a message dated 7/14/08, 1 writes:

I'm going to take my son to this playground today (Monday 7-14) . we'll be there sometime around 1 or 1:30pm. It looks like a place my son will very much enjoy. We haven't been there yet so this is new for us. Hope to see you there if you can make it out that way. Give me a call on my cell phone if you can meet us there. 216-310-9692

What's so wonderful about this playgroup is that it's founded by parents of a special needs child. It's free and open to the public. You really have to see it.

Playgroup pictures and directions at bottom. Preston's H.O.P.E website.