RemedySpot.com

Re: Special gift baskets for our children with autism/asperger's s...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I was wondering when i looked at this, I live in Trumbull county..is this just for Certain counties?

In a message dated 9/8/2008 3:22:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, DMHelmick7@... writes:

Chery from Help me Grow asked me to forward this to you and mentioned that she is sorry for the late notice. The attached document is a request for a basket for your family. These baskets are for the entire family of a special needs child with autism/asperger's syndrom any child on the spectrum. Read the letter below for all the details. This document has to be sent in by Sept 12., again sorry for the delay.Forwarded Message:From: Cheryl Selak Sent: Monday, September 08, 2008 1:31 PMKayann ZentarskiSubject: Cops 4 Kids with AutismPlease pass this along to any family having a child with autism (no age limit) – the deadline is this Friday, Sept. 12, 2008.Cops 4 Kids with AutismA local non-profit organization founded by nna Trunko, a police officer who has a child with autism, will be offering a basket filled with donated items to families of children with autism (any age). This coming autumn, the basket will be delivered in person by a local police department officer to the family. Please contact families you believe might be interested and ask them if they would like to receive a basket. With parent’s permission, the attached Questionnaire should be filled out by September 12th, and sent to: Cops 4 Kids with Autism, P.O. Box 4441, Copley, Ohio 44321. If you have any questions, contact Cops 4 Kids with Autism at 216-323-3363. **Families are also invited to an event on November 2nd, 2008 from 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. here at 948 Sugar Road, Copley, Ohio 44321. The family will not receive their basket at the event, but there will be prizes, demonstrations, media, games, and food for everyone to enjoy. Please contact Cops 4 Kids with Autism at (216) 323-3363 if you have any questions. Cheryl Selak, Family Support Manager Help Me Grow 2421 Community College Avenue Cleveland, OH 44115 PH 216.391.6096 FAX 216.391.3437 Psssst...Have you heard the news? There's a new fashion blog, plus the latest fall trends and hair styles at StyleList.com.

Hi Snukieboo,

I sent an email to Cheryl to ask if Trumbell was part of the territory. I don't know specifics on it. It would be nice if they do. I don't know how much area they can or can't cover. I'll let you know as soon as I hear from her. I'll also repost the notice with the reply address on the doc form. I noticed it's not on the form, but is on the email letter. May be a bit confusing.

Yours, n

In a message dated 9/8/08 6:56:19 PM Snukieboo1@... writes:

I was wondering when i looked at this, I live in Trumbull county..is this just for Certain counties?

In a message dated 9/8/2008 3:22:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, DMHelmick7@... writes:

Chery from Help me Grow asked me to forward this to you and mentioned that she is sorry for the late notice. The attached document is a request for a basket for your family. These baskets are for the entire family of a special needs child with autism/asperger's syndrom any child on the spectrum. Read the letter below for all the details. This document has to be sent in by Sept 12., again sorry for the delay.Forwarded Message:From: Cheryl Selak Sent: Monday, September 08, 2008 1:31 PMKayann ZentarskiSubject: Cops 4 Kids with AutismPlease pass this along to any family having a child with autism (no age limit) – the deadline is this Friday, Sept. 12, 2008.Cops 4 Kids with AutismA local non-profit organization founded by nna Trunko, a police officer who has a child with autism, will be offering a basket filled with donated items to families of children with autism (any age). This coming autumn, the basket will be delivered in person by a local police department officer to the family. Please contact families you believe might be interested and ask them if they would like to receive a basket. With parent’s permission, the attached Questionnaire should be filled out by September 12th, and sent to: Cops 4 Kids with Autism, P.O. Box 4441, Copley, Ohio 44321. If you have any questions, contact Cops 4 Kids with Autism at 216-323-3363.

**Families are also invited to an event on November 2nd, 2008 from 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. here at 948 Sugar Road, Copley, Ohio 44321. The family will not receive their basket at the event, but there will be prizes, demonstrations, media, games, and food for everyone to enjoy. Please contact Cops 4 Kids with Autism at (216) 323-3363 if you have any questions.

Cheryl Selak, Family Support Manager Help Me Grow 2421 Community College Avenue Cleveland, OH 44115 PH 216.391.6096 FAX 216.391.3437