RemedySpot.com

Necklace raffle for Autism Walk

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This is a forward from one of my team members. Please consider making a bid on this beautiful necklace!

Maureen

Hello Everyone!As many of you know we are walking on October 12th in the Walk Now for Autism with Autism Speaks. To raise money for this very important cause I am having a silent auction for this brand new Lia Sophia necklace graciously donated by Amy Wray. Please pass this on to anyone that you think might be interested and place your own bid through my email HoneydewJewels@... . The highest bid received by Tuesday at 7:30 a.m. wins! I will notify you by email that morning so we can work out getting the necklace to you ASAP! Remember all proceeds go to Autism Speaks! Thanks for your support! Happy bidding!~

Thanks!Nina Gates P.S. Donations are still very welcomed! Please visit our website at www.walknowforautism.org/columbus team name Game Show Geeks. Teegan and I each have a page!

See how Windows Mobile brings your life together—at home, work, or on the go. See Now

-- _______________________Jessie Beauvais Volunteer Committee, Co-Chair www.walknowforautism.org/columbus 2008 Columbus Walk Now for Autism

Sunday October 12, 2008 The Jerome Schottenstein Center Registration: 8:30AM Resource Fair: 8:30AM Walk: 10:00AM