RemedySpot.com

Fishing event opportunity (for people with disabilities)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Fishing Has No Boundaries-Central Ohio Chapter (a non-profit organization; part of the National non-profit organization to promote outdoor fishing experiences to individuals with disabilities).

See below.

Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2008 8:59 PMLiz hick; Marilyn Atchison; Carl Brugger; Pamela ; Danny Chachko; Jeannie Cochran; Marie Crawford; Duffy; Marilyn ; Debbie Grimm; Hetrick; Steve s; Jordan; Kelley; Klein; BJ Kline; Mark ; Lissner; Greg Maquire; Marn; Sherry Minnig; Judy ; Ann Piper; Recchio-s; Tracey Schalk; Pamela Schneider; Steve Swisher; Villareal; Wamack; Dianna Warren; Maureen Watkins; Sue Willis; Zwyer

Subject: Fishing event opportunity (for people with disabilities)

Hey everyone!

I have included you on this e-mail because I believe you have the resources available to help me " spread the word " about an upcoming event. You may or may not know, I am serving my second year as President to Fishing Has No Boundaries-Central Ohio Chapter (a non-profit organization; part of the National non-profit organization to promote outdoor fishing experiences to individuals with disabilities). We are partnering with The Buckeye Boat Club, for our second year " on the water " with pontoon boats or land fishing. The Columbus Dispatch ran a small article on March 30th. Our event is going to be held on Saturday, June 7th!

I have attached our 2008 brochure and registration form. Please feel free to pass this on to individuals whom might enjoy this opportunity. Remember, if you may not be interested in being a participant, we are always looking for volunteers!

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns and thank you, for taking the time to share this with others!

M. Fernandez-Mote

President, Fishing Has No Boundaries-Central Ohio

(614) 432-4726 cell phone number

waddlewemeet@...

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

-- _______________________Jessie Beauvais