RemedySpot.com

Skill building buddies. - Social skills and daily routines

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Everyone,

I received an email from the founder of skill building buddies while helping the ASGC with a table at the a conference for Autism in Cleveland a few months ago. At the time I met the founder for Skill Building Buddies, he said that there would be free online resources for skill building for children with autism and related needs. I think it's still a free resource as he said he would have free online videos and offer DVD's at a reasonable price?). My home pc is very slow and I can't play the online videos. Anyway, I thought I would pass this to you and let me know how it works for you.

Yours, n

- Northeast Ohio Autism Parent Networking and Support ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ See message below:

Watch. Learn. Succeed.

December 8, 2008

Changing a schedule, routine or favorite activity can be upsetting for many children with Autism. SkillbuildlingBuddies.com can help!

Latest Video Release!

SkillbuildingBuddies.com's multi-award winning videos on "Handling Transitions and Change" are designed to assist you and your child in handling the challenges surrounding changes in plans as well as transitions. The programs address how to handle change in appropriate and positive ways.

Use the Skillbuilding Buddies videos to introduce or reinforce skills. Click here to preview the videos now! Bookmark SkillbuildingBuddies.com today. Repeated viewing can help children see, hear and learn the finer points of social interaction.

Make SkillbuildingBuddies.com a part of your child's learning day, everyday!

Warmest regards, The Skillbuilding Buddies Team!

O.M.G n,

After viewing one video on the social skills area, I am so glad you have found this web site!! It is awsome.

I will be forwarding this info to my team at Thad's school!! It brought tears to my eyes that this type of web site exist and does not cost like a million bucks!! My son took to the first one immediately!! By the way, if there is anyone moving to the Cleve. Hts/Univ Hts school district, Canterbury has been so great for us. I mean even the principle understands our kids!Barb

From: "DMHelmick7@..." <DMHelmick7@...> Sent: Monday, December 8, 2008 3:09:28 PMSubject: [ ] Skill building buddies. - Social skills and daily routines

Hi Everyone, I received an email from the founder of skill building buddies while helping the ASGC with a table at the a conference for Autism in Cleveland a few months ago. At the time I met the founder for Skill Building Buddies, he said that there would be free online resources for skill building for children with autism and related needs. I think it's still a free resource as he said he would have free online videos and offer DVD's at a reasonable price?). My home pc is very slow and I can't play the online videos. Anyway, I thought I would pass this to you and let me know how it works for you. Yours, n - Northeast Ohio Autism Parent Networking and Support ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~ See message below: Watch. Learn. Succeed. December 8, 2008 Changing a schedule, routine or favorite activity can be upsetting for many children with Autism. SkillbuildlingBuddi es.com can help! Latest Video Release! SkillbuildingBuddie s.com's multi-award winning videos on "Handling Transitions and Change" are designed to assist you and your child in handling the challenges surrounding changes in plans as well as transitions. The programs address how to handle change in appropriate and positive ways. Use the Skillbuilding Buddies videos to introduce or reinforce skills. Click here to preview the videos now! Bookmark SkillbuildingBuddie s.com today. Repeated viewing can help children see, hear and learn the finer points of social interaction. Make SkillbuildingBuddie s.com a part of your child's learning day, everyday! Warmest regards, The Skillbuilding Buddies Team!

I am glad Canterbury is good - they refused to take my son when we lived there & he went to Gearity. It was a nightmare as was trying to get any support from that school district. Glad you are having better luck.From: BARBARA COINER <barbcoiner@...>Subject: Re: [ ] Skill building buddies. - Social skills and daily routines Date: Tuesday, December 9, 2008, 2:29 PM

O.M.G n,

After viewing one video on the social skills area, I am so glad you have found this web site!! It is awsome.

I will be forwarding this info to my team at Thad's school!! It brought tears to my eyes that this type of web site exist and does not cost like a million bucks!! My son took to the first one immediately!! By the way, if there is anyone moving to the Cleve. Hts/Univ Hts school district, Canterbury has been so great for us. I mean even the principle understands our kids!Barb

From: "DMHelmick7@..." <DMHelmick7@...> Sent: Monday, December 8, 2008 3:09:28 PMSubject: [ ] Skill building buddies. - Social skills and daily routines

Hi Everyone, I received an email from the founder of skill building buddies while helping the ASGC with a table at the a conference for Autism in Cleveland a few months ago. At the time I met the founder for Skill Building Buddies, he said that there would be free online resources for skill building for children with autism and related needs. I think it's still a free resource as he said he would have free online videos and offer DVD's at a reasonable price?). My home pc is very slow and I can't play the online videos. Anyway, I thought I would pass this to you and let me know how it works for you. Yours,

n - Northeast Ohio Autism Parent Networking and Support ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~ See message below: Watch. Learn. Succeed. December 8, 2008 Changing a schedule, routine or favorite activity can be upsetting for many children with Autism. SkillbuildlingBuddi es.com can help! Latest Video Release! SkillbuildingBuddie s.com's multi-award winning videos on "Handling Transitions and Change" are designed to assist you and your child in

handling the challenges surrounding changes in plans as well as transitions. The programs address how to handle change in appropriate and positive ways. Use the Skillbuilding Buddies videos to introduce or reinforce skills. Click here to preview the videos now! Bookmark SkillbuildingBuddie s.com today. Repeated viewing can help children see, hear and learn the finer points of social interaction. Make SkillbuildingBuddie s.com a

part of your child's learning day, everyday! Warmest regards, The Skillbuilding Buddies Team!