RemedySpot.com

Fw: [GC-AS] Altermative to Monarch home program

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I member of my Asperger's support forum asked the following question, and I was wondering if anyone here found an alternative program that works for them.

Theresa---------- Forwarded Message ----------

Were have people gone since the evaporation of the Monarch home program?

Guest guest

Many of those consultants have branched out on their own. Our new consultant, Rami, has started her own business called Early Intervention Consulting? There's always STEPS (they run a verbal-behavior program, as opposed to broad-based), ASK (autism services for kids), among others. is a provider on the ASP. Please email me offline if you need additional information.AmyFrom: @... <@...>Subject: [ ] Fw: [GC-AS] Altermative to Monarch home program Date: Tuesday, July 8, 2008, 3:05 PM

I member of my Asperger's support forum asked the following question, and I was wondering if anyone here found an alternative program that works for them.

Theresa---------- Forwarded Message ----------

Were have people gone since the evaporation of the Monarch home program?

Guest guest

I really like Nameth's/Connor's approach. She does not currently work with us (she is so busy) but I am hoping to work with her again soon. She has been a special ed teacher in an autism classroom in a public school with solid ABA but also an understanding of the sensory component/need. I was so please with her while we worked together. She is based in Lyndhurst.

Autism Consulting for children with Autism, Lyndhurst, 216-272-3963 **Autism Scholarship Provider

I have also heard great things about Steps - and only good things, which is rare, so to speak :-)