RemedySpot.com

Fw: News From McCarthy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jo Anne

From: McCarthy <volunteer@...>Subject: News From McCarthyjo777468@...Date: Friday, August 15, 2008, 11:27 AM

Become a Rescue Angel Today!

Dear Jo,It's !Please join my team and help other families!I'm about to go on tour to promote my new book, Mother Warriors, which hits the bookstores everywhere, September 23rd (38 days from now!). I will also be on all the major talk shows showing the world that autism is reversible and thousands of families will be coming to Generation Rescue for help. This is your chance to help other families. If you are part of a family who has a child that benefited from biomedical interventions and you have the desire to help other families start the recovery process, join

Generation Rescue as a Rescue Angel today!Rescue Angel Requirements:1.) You are a family who has benefited from biomedical interventions.2.) You are willing to volunteer your time to share your story and help other families learn about biomedical treatments.3.) You will make yourself available to families in need by email or by phone? (your choice) for approximately 4 hours per week.Become a Rescue Angel Today! Click here to start supporting families in need: http://www.generationrescue.org/volunteer.php Thank you for supporting families in need.xoxo,

Generaton Rescue Contact Information ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~phone: 1.866.98.Autismwww.GenerationRescue.orgvolunteer@...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Forward email

This email was sent to jo777468@... by volunteer@....

Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribeâ„¢ | Privacy Policy.

Email Marketing by

www.GenerationRescue.org | 4047 Ellenita Ave | Tarzana | CA | 91356