RemedySpot.com

Re: Remove me from this list immediately

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Please take me off of this email list. I no longer live in Ohio. Thanks for all the support!

oakley.cindy@...

On Sun, Nov 2, 2008 at 7:09 AM, < > wrote:

Upcoming Internet Chats (ParentsChat)Weekly chat topic schedule:Join us for an enjoyable evening of Parents getting together for a chat. At times we have Special guests or professionals for chats and they will be posted as they are scheduled.

If you aren't familiar with our chats or how to begin; see below the chat schedule for webpage link on how to join our chats. Topic Chat Schedule:Weekly Internet Chats are Wednesday Evenings - 9:30pm Eastern Standard Time. Weekly chats are open to all parents from anywhere in the world. In the past we've had the pleasure of having Moms' in our chat group from New Zealand, Australia and Norway! It's fun to chat with other's around the world and see how it's going out there!

Topic Discussions every month are as follows:Week 1 - IEP, MFE and other educational assesment tools Discussion.Parents chat about IEP, MFE and other assessment tools to help our children in the education process.

Week 2 - Dietary Interventions.Discussion for GFCF, SCD and rotation diet for food allergies.beginners, intermediate and advanced are invited to chat with us.please write to n at: -owner for details on joining our bi-weekly get together as well.

Week 3 - Schooling Issues and Home Schooling.. Parents discuss experiences with school systems and how to deal with challenges. A Homeschooling Chat room will run at the same time for home scholling issues if we have those wishing to chat about homeschooling.

Week 4 - ABA (Aplied Behavioral Analysis). Parents chat about their home programs. Occassionally we will have special guests who can explain how to start a home program and find your ABA teams. Special guests will be posted.

Last week: Wednesday of the month or the 4th week at the same time as ABA chat (depending on how many weeks are in the month:) . Potty Training Discussion. Tips and ideas are shared between parents and info on books and videos.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~If you aren't familiar with our chats or how to begin: To learn how to join our chats see:http://hometown.aol.com/parentschat/howtochat.html

*** Just a note: For our chats, the majority of the group uses messenger but I can also run a chat room for AIM and MSN it's just that I'm not able to put people together into one service chat room. (I use IM based chat rooms because the html based webchat rooms are usually slower than IM chat rooms - There are still many members like myself who have older systems.