RemedySpot.com

Stones-A-Thon for Autism event! NEED VOLUNTEERS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Volunteers -

Check out this unique fundraising idea! We need volunteers to staff the event. Please contact Merrell, megs3812@....

Flyer for the event - see attachment.

THANK YOU!

________________________________________________ Jessie Beauvais, M.A.

Research Assistant

The Ohio State University Department of Human Development and Family Sciences

Schoenbaum Family Center 175 E. 7th Avenue

Columbus, OH 43201

614-292-7196

Jessie:Hello! Lori forwarded your information to me and I just wanted to contact you and tell you personally about what I'm doing and what I need.

I'm hosting a Stones-A-Thon for Autism at Skully's Music Diner from 6pm-2am there will be 10-12 bands all playing various Rolling Stones songs. The event is Oct. 3rd (Friday), which is the weekend before the walk.

I need volunteers to help during the show! Duties include help with the door (cost is $5 @ door), and collecting further donations inside the venue (sell raffle tickets and merchandise). I will be having several things going on during the concert such as selling light up shot glasses that have the stones-a-thon logo on them! I attached the logo for you to see if wanted. It plans to be a huge and fun event for all! I was thinking that volunteers could sign up for hour shifts from 6pm-1am, with up to 5 people each shift. That totals up to 30 people needed! Volunteers get to hang out and party with only an hour or two of volunteer time!

Contact: Merrell megs3812@... www.myspace.com/stonesathonforautism

So let me know what you think you can do to help!Thanks, Merrell -- _______________________Jessie Beauvais

Volunteer Committee, Co-Chair www.walknowforautism.org/columbus 2008 Columbus Walk Now for Autism Sunday October 12, 2008 The Jerome Schottenstein Center