RemedySpot.com

Looking for Roommate for NATTAP

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I was asked to post this - if you are interested, please contact Lorri directly.

Hello:

I am new to autism, but not new to advocacy as a former state coordinatorfor Family Voices of Colorado. I was selected to provide support as avolunteer at the NATTAP conference in Columbus and in return will receive myregistration for the conference waived. I am trying to figure out an inexpensiveway to make the trip since our chapter could only budget $500 per employee peryear for "staff development." The airline tickets I've researched will costalmost that much. As a result, I am hoping to find some other possibilitiesfor making the trip less personally expensive to me. Would your chapterpossibly have attendees who might be interested in accommodating me and thussaving me a hotel room charge for the three or four nights I need to be there? (I am supposed to arrive the day before for volunteer training) I am ahelpful and non-obtrusive houseguest; love kids and pets and have several familymembers with disabilities so know the terrain of diversity. Or, perhaps you might know of attendees going to the conference whom would like to save costs and might appreciate a hotel roommate. (Non-smoker, preferably) I wouldappreciate any ideas or suggestions you might have.

Lorri ParkPrograms DirectorAutism Society of Colorado550 S. Wadsworth Blvd, Suite 100Lakewood, Colorado 80226-3116_www.autismcolorado.org_ (http://www.autismcolorado.org/) 720-214-0794 ext 11 or

720-363-2904

lorri@... Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for FanHouse Fantasy Football today.