RemedySpot.com

December conference - FYI

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello friends,I wanted to alert all of you that I and Dr. DePolo will not be speaking at the Lorman Conference on 12/10 entitled Understanding Individuals With Asperger's Syndrome or High Functioning Autism. Dr. DePolo and I disenrolled from this speaking engagement earlier last month. It is my understanding that the company has not alerted currently enrolled participants about this yet, but state that they plan to do so and will offer a reimbursement if it is requested.I participated in the Cleveland version on this conference in October. There were many changes in speakers and I believe that participants were not notified about that prior to conference day. In addition, both Dr. DePolo and I have concerns about the conference organization and about the high charge for parents to attend a single day conference.We will

be happy to work with local Autism societies to provide our planned lecture material at one (or several) free of charge venue.Thanks,Nevada , MD