RemedySpot.com

Where to find a trustworthy DAN! doctor...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi all...

We have found a wealth of info on these boards, and we appreciate it! We do have a question for folks who have decided to take the biomedical route as part of treatment for their child's autism. Who is a reputable DAN! doctor in our Cleveland/Akron/Columbus area that you would recommend, and how much do the initial appts. cost? As far as my son goes, he is pretty healthy, but I am very curious about possible fungal issues and other subtle things that our pediatrician most definitely won't even give me the time of day for! Any advice or direction is appreciated.

I do want to note that our son has shown a lot of progress over the last year and we are going to continue with Speech, O/T, P/T, preschool and ABA soon to be starting. But he may have some underlying issues that traditional medicine just won't touch. Just very curious about that! Thanks so much!

Jill and MikeMake your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.