RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: A Miracle

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I been taking herbs and stuff but now my doctor told me not take herbs and vitamins.

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 4:12 PM

Subject: [ ] Re: A Miracle

>> I went to the cancer hospital this morning and my cancer is almost completely gone. The doctor was suprised cause the first cat scan they did in June my left kidney was scrivled up and the whole top half was full of cancer. Now he could hardly see the cancer. He told me to keep taking the Sutent and stop vating the vitamins and minerals cause the FDA says their bad.>That is good news to hear. There are Herbs to help in Cancer Treatement.

Hi Art. Find another doctor who integrates nutrition and alternative healing. There is an Alternative Physician list in our files. See if you can find someone on it for the state you live in. Blessings, Joy

Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 7:32 PM

Subject: Re: [ ] Re: A Miracle

I been taking herbs and stuff but now my doctor told me not take herbs and vitamins.

>> I went to the cancer hospital this morning and my cancer is almost completely gone. The doctor was suprised cause the first cat scan they did in June my left kidney was scrivled up and the whole top half was full of cancer. Now he could hardly see the cancer. He told me to keep taking the Sutent and stop vating the vitamins and minerals cause the FDA says their bad.>That is good news to hear. There are Herbs to help in Cancer Treatement.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.14.13/1075 - Release Date: 10/17/2007 9:38 AM

There is a Doctor here that we know. He is an alterative doctor. My mom told him about me and he wants to see me again to fix me.

Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 4:35 PM

Hi Art. Find another doctor who integrates nutrition and alternative healing. There is an Alternative Physician list in our files. See if you can find someone on it for the state you live in. Blessings, Joy

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.14.13/1075 - Release Date: 10/17/2007 9:38 AM

Art, if it was me, I would try him out. I would keep searching until I found a Doctor that would work with me. I am saying prayers for you Hon. Blessings, Joy

Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 8:59 PM

There is a Doctor here that we know. He is an alterative doctor. My mom told him about me and he wants to see me again to fix me.

Sounds like good advice... Also Check out the Cancer Drug you've been taking it might be listed in the PDR Physicians Desk Referance...Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote: Art, if it was me, I would try him out. I would keep searching until I found a Doctor that would work with me. I am saying prayers for you Hon. Blessings, Joy ----- Original Message ----- From: Art3 Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 8:59 PM Subject: Re: [ ] Re: A Miracle There is a Doctor here that we know. He is an alterative doctor. My mom told him about me and he wants to see me again to fix me. ----- Original Message ----- From: Joyce Hudson Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 4:35 PM Subject: Re: [ ] Re: A Miracle Hi Art. Find another doctor who integrates nutrition and alternative healing. There is an Alternative Physician list in our files. See if you can find someone on it for the state you live in. Blessings, Joy ----- Original Message ----- From: Art3 Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 7:32 PM Subject: Re: [ ] Re: A Miracle I been taking herbs and stuff but now my doctor told me not take herbs and vitamins. ----- Original Message ----- From: mysticpleiadian Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 4:12 PM Subject: [ ] Re: A Miracle >> I went to the cancer hospital this morning and my cancer is almost completely gone. The doctor was suprised cause the first cat scan they did in June my left kidney was scrivled up and the whole top half was full of cancer. Now he could hardly see the cancer. He told me to keep taking the Sutent and stop vating the vitamins and minerals cause the FDA says their bad.>That is good news to hear. There are Herbs to help in Cancer

Treatement. No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.14.13/1075 - Release Date: 10/17/2007 9:38 AM No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.14.13/1075 - Release Date: 10/17/2007 9:38 AM __________________________________________________

Doctor is very good but he doesn't accept insurance. The government won't let him because he won't push their poison on people.

Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 6:10 PM

Art, if it was me, I would try him out. I would keep searching until I found a Doctor that would work with me. I am saying prayers for you Hon. Blessings, Joy

Where do I find a PDR Physicians Desk Referance?

The medicine is Sutent. over $6800 a month for it.

Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 6:18 PM

Sounds like good advice... Also Check out the Cancer Drug you've been taking it might be listed in the PDR Physicians Desk Referance...Joyce Hudson <bjoyfuliglou> wrote:

>> I went to the cancer hospital this morning and my cancer is almost completely gone. The doctor was suprised cause the first cat scan they did in June my left kidney was scrivled up and the whole top half was full of cancer. Now he could hardly see the cancer. He told me to keep taking the Sutent and stop vating the vitamins and minerals cause the FDA says their bad.>That is good news to hear. There are Herbs to hel p in Cancer Treatement.

Who is Dr. ? Joy

Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 9:42 PM

Doctor is very good but he doesn't accept insurance. The government won't let him because he won't push their poison on people.

Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 6:10 PM

Art, just go to the site Soaring Hawk sent. Here http://www.newstarget.com/DrugWatch_Home.html.

Now look up Sutent. Or you can google it. I am sure there will be lots to it. Blessings, Joy

Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 9:43 PM

Sounds like good advice... Also Check out the Cancer Drug you've been taking it might be listed in the PDR Physicians Desk Referance...Joyce Hudson <bjoyfuliglou> wrote:

>> I went to the cancer hospital this morning and my cancer is almost completely gone. The doctor was suprised cause the first cat scan they did in June my left kidney was scrivled up and the whole top half was full of cancer. Now he could hardly see the cancer. He told me to keep taking the Sutent and stop vating the vitamins and minerals cause the FDA says their bad.>That is good news to hear. There are Herbs to hel p in Cancer Treatement.

Perhaps that is because the doctor and pharmaceutical companies can't over charge for herbs and vitamins?? DEWEYArt3 <art@...> wrote: I been taking herbs and stuff but now my doctor told me not take herbs and vitamins. ----- Original Message ----- From: mysticpleiadian Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 4:12 PM Subject: [ ] Re: A Miracle >> I went to the cancer hospital this morning and my cancer is almost completely gone. The doctor was suprised cause the first cat scan they did in June my left kidney was scrivled up and the whole top half was full of cancer. Now he could hardly see the cancer. He told me to keep taking the Sutent and stop vating the vitamins and

minerals cause the FDA says their bad.>That is good news to hear. There are Herbs to help in Cancer Treatement. __________________________________________________

http://www.pdrhealth.com/drug_info/ DEWEYArt3 <art@...> wrote: Where do I find a PDR Physicians Desk Referance? The medicine is Sutent. over $6800 a month for it. ----- Original Message ----- From: MELVIN JAENSCH Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 6:18 PM Subject: Re: [ ] Re: A Miracle Sounds like good advice... Also Check out the Cancer Drug you've been taking it might be listed in the PDR Physicians Desk Referance...Joyce Hudson

<bjoyfuliglou> wrote: Art, if it was me, I would try him out. I would keep searching until I found a Doctor that would work with me. I am saying prayers for you Hon. Blessings, Joy ----- Original Message ----- From: Art3 Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 8:59 PM Subject: Re:

[ ] Re: A Miracle There is a Doctor here that we know. He is an alterative doctor. My mom told him about me and he wants to see me again to fix me. ----- Original Message ----- From: Joyce Hudson Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 4:35 PM Subject: Re: [ ] Re: A Miracle Hi Art. Find another doctor who integrates nutrition and alternative healing. There is an Alternative Physician list in our files. See if you can find someone on it for the state you live in. Blessings, Joy ----- Original Message ----- From: Art3 Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 7:32 PM Subject: Re: [ ] Re: A Miracle I been taking herbs and stuff but now my doctor told me not take herbs and vitamins. ----- Original Message ----- From: mysticpleiadian Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 4:12 PM Subject: [ ] Re: A Miracle >> I went to the cancer hospital this morning and my cancer is almost completely gone. The doctor was suprised cause the first cat scan they did in June my left kidney was scrivled up and the whole top half was full of cancer. Now he could hardly see the cancer. He told me to keep taking the Sutent and stop vating the vitamins and minerals cause the FDA says their bad.>That is good news to hear. There are Herbs to hel p in Cancer Treatement. No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.14.13/1075 - Release Date: 10/17/2007 9:38 AM No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.14.13/1075 - Release Date: 10/17/2007 9:38 AM __________________________________________________

ya, my kidney doctor and my cancer doctor are like that. my uroligist said it's ok I take saw palmetto tho.

Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 11:34 AM

Perhaps that is because the doctor and pharmaceutical companies can't over charge for herbs and vitamins?? DEWEYArt3 <artfroggernet> wrote:

You can find a PDR at the Referance desk of yor local Library It's a HUGE Red bookwith about 4 or 5 indexes that lists all of the information contian in the Patiant inclosurs and any thing else the FDA has to recomend to Doctors about your Drug.there's even a PDR for Herbs althought that doesn't have much information ae: Doesn't tell you didly about Fox Glove... If you want to buy a PDR it will put ypu back about a hundred dollors or so... I was told by a nurse practicianer that you can purchase the Electronic version at Best Buy. I was able to find a Hardbound PDR at My local and Noble for $95.00 + tax... Since there is a HUGE differance between the paperback and Hard bound versions of this book (The Hard bound contains much more information than the Paper back) how ever it is also much more expinsive I would sugjest looking at both or all three versions including the electronic one the paperback I have cost me $10.00. I am

concidering getting a Hard bound version... FT Dewey <kc5uci_3@...> wrote: http://www.pdrhealth.com/drug_info/ DEWEYArt3

<artfroggernet> wrote: Where do I find a PDR Physicians Desk Referance? The medicine is Sutent. over $6800 a month for it. ----- Original Message ----- From: MELVIN JAENSCH Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 6:18 PM Subject: Re: [ ] Re: A Miracle Sounds like good advice... Also Check out the Cancer Drug you've been taking it might be listed in the PDR Physicians Desk Referance...Joyce Hudson <bjoyfuliglou> wrote: Art, if it was me, I would try him out. I would keep searching until I found a Doctor that would work with me. I am saying prayers for you Hon. Blessings, Joy ----- Original Message ----- From: Art3 Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 8:59 PM Subject: Re: [ ] Re: A Miracle There is a Doctor here that we know. He is an alterative doctor. My mom told him about me and he wants to see me again to fix me. ----- Original Message ----- From: Joyce Hudson Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 4:35 PM Subject: Re: [ ] Re: A Miracle Hi Art. Find another doctor who integrates nutrition and alternative healing. There is an Alternative Physician list in our files. See if you can find someone on it for the state you live in. Blessings, Joy ----- Original Message ----- From: Art3 Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 7:32 PM Subject: Re: [ ] Re: A Miracle I been taking herbs and stuff but now my doctor told me not take herbs and vitamins. ----- Original Message ----- From: mysticpleiadian Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 4:12 PM Subject: [ ] Re: A Miracle >> I went to the cancer hospital this morning and my cancer is almost completely gone. The doctor was suprised cause the first cat scan they did in June my left kidney was scrivled up and the whole top half was full of cancer. Now he could hardly see the cancer. He told me to keep taking the Sutent and stop vating the vitamins and minerals cause the FDA says their bad.>That is good news to hear. There are Herbs to hel p in Cancer Treatement. No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.14.13/1075 - Release Date: 10/17/2007 9:38 AM No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.14.13/1075 - Release Date: 10/17/2007 9:38 AM __________________________________________________

The link for the PDR site is now in the Links section. Again, Thank you Dewey!!! Blessings, Joy

Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 3:27 PM

You can find a PDR at the Referance desk of yor local Library It's a HUGE Red bookwith about 4 or 5 indexes that lists all of the information contian in the Patiant inclosurs and any thing else the FDA has to recomend to Doctors about your Drug.there's even a PDR for Herbs althought that doesn't have much information ae: Doesn't tell you didly about Fox Glove... If you want to buy a PDR it will put ypu back about a hundred dollors or so... I was told by a nurse practicianer that you can purchase the Electronic version at Best Buy. I was able to find a Hardbound PDR at My local and Noble for $95.00 + tax...

Since there is a HUGE differance between the paperback and Hard bound versions of this book (The Hard bound contains much more information than the Paper back) how ever it is also much more expinsive I would sugjest looking at both or all three versions including the electronic one the paperback I have cost me $10.00. I am concidering getting a Hard bound version... FT Dewey <kc5uci_3@...> wrote:

http://www.pdrhealth.com/drug_info/ DEWEYArt3 <artfroggernet> wrote:

you might try a chiropractor,

Lots of them know herb's,acupuncture,etc...

--- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

> Hi Art. Find another doctor who integrates

> nutrition and alternative healing. There is an

> Alternative Physician list in our files. See if you

> can find someone on it for the state you live in.

> Blessings, Joy

> ----- Original Message -----

> From: Art3

>

> Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 7:32 PM

> Subject: Re: [ ] Re: A Miracle

>

>

>

> I been taking herbs and stuff but now my doctor

> told me not take herbs and vitamins.

>

> From: mysticpleiadian

>

> Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 4:12 PM

> Subject: [ ] Re: A Miracle

>

>

>

> >

> > I went to the cancer hospital this morning and

> my cancer is almost

> completely gone. The doctor was suprised cause

> the first cat scan they

> did in June my left kidney was scrivled up and

> the whole top half was

> full of cancer. Now he could hardly see the

> cancer. He told me to

> keep taking the Sutent and stop vating the

> vitamins and minerals cause

> the FDA says their bad.

> >

> That is good news to hear. There are Herbs to

> help in Cancer Treatement.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>

>

> No virus found in this incoming message.

> Checked by AVG Free Edition.

> Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.14.13/1075

> - Release Date: 10/17/2007 9:38 AM

>

Spiritual freedom is my birthright.

I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mental

prejudices and stereotypes of others.

I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulate

me or deceive me.

I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love.

Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual

freedom.

Do they take Medicaid?

Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2007 8:01 PM

you might try a chiropractor,Lots of them know herb's,acupuncture,etc...--- Joyce Hudson <bjoyfuliglou> wrote:> Hi Art. Find another doctor who integrates> nutrition and alternative healing. There is an> Alternative Physician list in our files. See if you> can find someone on it for the state you live in. > Blessings, Joy> ----- Original Message ----- > From: Art3 > > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 7:32 PM> Subject: Re: [ ] Re: A Miracle> > > > I been taking herbs and stuff but now my doctor> told me not take herbs and vitamins.> > ----- Original Message ----- > From: mysticpleiadian > > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 4:12 PM> Subject: [ ] Re: A Miracle> > > > >> > I went to the cancer hospital this morning and> my cancer is almost > completely gone. The doctor was suprised cause> the first cat scan they > did in June my left kidney was scrivled up and> the whole top half was > full of cancer. Now he could hardly see the> cancer. He told me to > keep taking the Sutent and stop vating the> vitamins and minerals cause > the FDA says their bad.> >> That is good news to hear. There are Herbs to> help in Cancer Treatement.> > > > > > >----------------------------------------------------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.14.13/1075> - Release Date: 10/17/2007 9:38 AM> Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom.__________________________________________________

Some do Art, but some don't. Blessings, Joy

Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 1:00 AM

Do they take Medicaid?

you might try a chiropractor,Lots of them know herb's,acupuncture,etc...--- Joyce Hudson <bjoyfuliglou> wrote:> Hi Art. Find another doctor who integrates> nutrition and alternative healing. There is an> Alternative Physician list in our files. See if you> can find someone on it for the state you live in. > Blessings, Joy> ----- Original Message ----- > From: Art3 > > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 7:32 PM> Subject: Re: [ ] Re: A Miracle> > > > I been taking herbs and stuff but now my doctor> told me not take herbs and vitamins.> > ----- Original Message ----- > From: mysticpleiadian > > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 4:12 PM> Subject: [ ] Re: A Miracle> > > > >> > I went to the cancer hospital this morning and> my cancer is almost > completely gone. The doctor was suprised cause> the first cat scan they > did in June my left kidney was scrivled up and> the whole top half was > full of cancer. Now he could hardly see the> cancer. He told me to > keep taking the Sutent and stop vating the> vitamins and minerals cause > the FDA says their bad.> >> That is good news to hear. There are Herbs to> help in Cancer Treatement.> > > > > > >----------------------------------------------------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.14.13/1075> - Release Date: 10/17/2007 9:38 AM> Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom.__________________________________________________

ok thanks

Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2007 10:23 PM

Some do Art, but some don't. Blessings, Joy

Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 1:00 AM

Do they take Medicaid?

I just put=PDR Physicians Desk Referance

in the web search and it is there...

Marty

--- Art3 <art@...> wrote:

>

> Where do I find a PDR Physicians Desk Referance?

>

> The medicine is Sutent. over $6800 a month for it.

>

> From: MELVIN JAENSCH

>

> Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 6:18 PM

>

>

> Sounds like good advice... Also Check out the

> Cancer Drug you've been taking it might be listed in

> the PDR Physicians Desk Referance...

>

> Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

>

> Art, if it was me, I would try him out. I would

> keep searching until I found a Doctor that would

> work with me. I am saying prayers for you Hon.

> Blessings, Joy

>

> Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 8:59 PM

>

>

> There is a Doctor here that we know. He

> is an alterative doctor. My mom told him about me

> and he wants to see me again to fix me.

>

>

> From: Joyce Hudson

>

> Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 4:35 PM

> Subject: Re: [ ] Re: A

> Miracle

>

>

> Hi Art. Find another doctor who integrates

> nutrition and alternative healing. There is an

> Alternative Physician list in our files. See if you

> can find someone on it for the state you live in.

> Blessings, Joy

>

> Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 7:32 PM

> Subject: Re: [ ] Re: A

> Miracle

>

>

>

> I been taking herbs and stuff but now my

> doctor told me not take herbs and vitamins.

>

> From: mysticpleiadian

>

> Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 4:12

> PM

> Subject: [ ] Re: A

> Miracle

>

>

>

> >

> > I went to the cancer hospital this

> morning and my cancer is almost

> completely gone. The doctor was suprised

> cause the first cat scan they

> did in June my left kidney was scrivled

> up and the whole top half was

> full of cancer. Now he could hardly see

> the cancer. He told me to

> keep taking the Sutent and stop vating

> the vitamins and minerals cause

> the FDA says their bad.

> >

> That is good news to hear. There are

> Herbs to hel p in Cancer Treatement.

>

>

>

>

----------------------------------------------------------------------

>

> Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database:

> 269.14.13/1075 - Release Date: 10/17/2007 9:38 AM

>

>

>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

>

> Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database:

> 269.14.13/1075 - Release Date: 10/17/2007 9:38 AM

>

>

>

> __________________________________________________

>

ok

Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 10:31 AM

I just put=PDR Physicians Desk Referancein the web search and it is there...Marty--- Art3 <artfroggernet> wrote:> > Where do I find a PDR Physicians Desk Referance?> > The medicine is Sutent. over $6800 a month for it.> > ----- Original Message ----- > From: MELVIN JAENSCH > > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 6:18 PM> Subject: Re: [ ] Re: A Miracle> > > Sounds like good advice... Also Check out the> Cancer Drug you've been taking it might be listed in> the PDR Physicians Desk Referance...> > Joyce Hudson <bjoyfuliglou> wrote: > > Art, if it was me, I would try him out. I would> keep searching until I found a Doctor that would> work with me. I am saying prayers for you Hon. > Blessings, Joy> ----- Original Message ----- > From: Art3 > > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 8:59 PM> Subject: Re: [ ] Re: A Miracle> > > There is a Doctor here that we know. He> is an alterative doctor. My mom told him about me> and he wants to see me again to fix me.> > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: Joyce Hudson > > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 4:35 PM> Subject: Re: [ ] Re: A> Miracle> > > Hi Art. Find another doctor who integrates> nutrition and alternative healing. There is an> Alternative Physician list in our files. See if you> can find someone on it for the state you live in. > Blessings, Joy> ----- Original Message ----- > From: Art3 > > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 7:32 PM> Subject: Re: [ ] Re: A> Miracle> > > > I been taking herbs and stuff but now my> doctor told me not take herbs and vitamins.> > ----- Original Message ----- > From: mysticpleiadian > > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 4:12> PM> Subject: [ ] Re: A> Miracle> > > > >> > I went to the cancer hospital this> morning and my cancer is almost > completely gone. The doctor was suprised> cause the first cat scan they > did in June my left kidney was scrivled> up and the whole top half was > full of cancer. Now he could hardly see> the cancer. He told me to > keep taking the Sutent and stop vating> the vitamins and minerals cause > the FDA says their bad.> >> That is good news to hear. There are> Herbs to hel p in Cancer Treatement.> > > >----------------------------------------------------------> > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database:> 269.14.13/1075 - Release Date: 10/17/2007 9:38 AM> > >----------------------------------------------------------> > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database:> 269.14.13/1075 - Release Date: 10/17/2007 9:38 AM> > > > __________________________________________________>

There is also a link to it in our Links! Joy

Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 1:31 PM

I just put=PDR Physicians Desk Referancein the web search and it is there... Marty--- Art3 <art@...> wrote:> > Where do I find a PDR Physicians Desk Referance?> > The medicine is Sutent. over $6800 a month for it.> > ----- Original Message ----- > From: MELVIN JAENSCH > > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 6:18 PM> Subject: Re: [ ] Re: A Miracle> > > Sounds like good advice... Also Check out the> Cancer Drug you've been taking it might be listed in> the PDR Physicians Desk Referance...> > Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote: > > Art, if it was me, I would try him out. I would> keep searching until I found a Doctor that would> work with me. I am saying prayers for you Hon. > Blessings, Joy> ----- Original Message ----- > From: Art3 > > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 8:59 PM> Subject: Re: [ ] Re: A Miracle> > > There is a Doctor here that we know. He> is an alterative doctor. My mom told him about me> and he wants to see me again to fix me.> > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: Joyce Hudson > > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 4:35 PM> Subject: Re: [ ] Re: A> Miracle> > > Hi Art. Find another doctor who integrates> nutrition and alternative healing. There is an> Alternative Physician list in our files. See if you> can find someone on it for the state you live in. > Blessings, Joy> ----- Original Message ----- > From: Art3 > > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 7:32 PM> Subject: Re: [ ] Re: A> Miracle> > > > I been taking herbs and stuff but now my> doctor told me not take herbs and vitamins.> > ----- Original Message ----- > From: mysticpleiadian > > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 4:12> PM> Subject: [ ] Re: A> Miracle> > > > >> > I went to the cancer hospital this> morning and my cancer is almost > completely gone. The doctor was suprised> cause the first cat scan they > did in June my left kidney was scrivled> up and the whole top half was > full of cancer. Now he could hardly see> the cancer. He told me to > keep taking the Sutent and stop vating> the vitamins and minerals cause > the FDA says their bad.> >> That is good news to hear. There are> Herbs to hel p in Cancer Treatement.> > > >----------------------------------------------------------------------> > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database:> 269.14.13/1075 - Release Date: 10/17/2007 9:38 AM> > >--------------------------------------------------------------------------> > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database:> 269.14.13/1075 - Release Date: 10/17/2007 9:38 AM> > > > __________________________________________________>