RemedySpot.com

Fw: DailyOM: A Clear Current

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have been receiving the Daily Om for a long time. Each day there is an inspirational article. I also get the my sun sign inspirational article. This one is particuliarly helpful.

Blessings, Joy

Today's DailyOM brought to you by:

October 15, 2007A Clear CurrentMaintaining The Flow The essence of all being is energy. Our physical and ethereal selves depend on the unrestricted flow of life energy that is the source of wholeness and wellness. Though the channels through which this energy flows are open systems and influenced by factors outside of our control, we ultimately choose what impact these will have in our lives. It is up to us to identify and clear blockages in the energy field to ensure that flow is maintained. A healthy, grounded individual absorbs some portion of the energy emitted by other people and the environment, but this does not interrupt the continuous stream of balanced energy sustaining them. The same individual copes constructively with stress and upset, and they are not subject to the stagnation that frequently goes hand in hand with negativity. When we keep the energy in and around our bodies flowing harmoniously, we are naturally healthy, vibrant, and peaceful. Life energy flows through us like a swift stream when there is nothing to obstruct it, but various forces such as trauma, downbeat vibrations, and disappointments act like stones that impede the current. If we allow these to pile up, our life energy is thrown off its course or blocked entirely, causing illness, restlessness, and a lack of vigor. If, however, we take the time to clear these forces away, we rob them of the power to impact our lives. When we cultivate simple yet affirmative habits such as taking regular cleansing baths, practicing meditation and breathing exercises, smudging, and self-shielding, we protect ourselves from outside influences that might otherwise impede our energy flow. Likewise, we lessen the impact of inner influences when we clear our auras of unwanted attachments and divest ourselves of blocked emotions. A strong and fluid energy field is the key that unlocks the doors of self-healing and peace of mind. Your awareness of the flow of energy sustaining you empowers you to take charge of your own well-being by taking steps to unblock, correct, and enhance that flow. Fear will likely be the culprit when you cannot identify the source of stagnation—you may simply be afraid to let go of what is obstructing the flow. Letting go can be challenging, but the exuberance you will feel when the flow is restored will be a welcome and blessed reward. What do you think?Discuss this article and share your opinion Want more DailyOM?Register for your free email, or browse all articles

Share the OM:

Email this to a friend

Printable version

Save in My DailyOM

Discuss this article

Today's friend of OM:Have you ever wondered what it takes to find the love of your life? The Manifest Your Soulmate on-line course by Arielle Ford details the nine step process to manifesting the man or woman of your dreams and provides the step by step prayers, rituals, projects and exercises to find your soulmate. For more information visit DailyOM.com/courses

From the Library:Chinese Horoscopes Guide to Relationshipsby Theodora Lau

More DailyOM:

Browse the Library Today's Horoscopes Shop the Marketplace Join the Community

Home | Gift Shop | My DailyOM | Marketplace | Community | Archives | Share The OM | Contact Us Subscribe | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Gift Shop FAQ | Advertising Info Make DailyOM Your Homepage | Link To Us | Publish DailyOM On Your Website © 2004-07 DailyOM - No portion of this site can be reprinted without express permissionArtwork by Wang Chang-Ming

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.14.10/1070 - Release Date: 10/14/2007 9:22 AM

I love the daily Om- I too have been getting it for a long time- I also get the daily horoscopes and the daily music and gift email too.

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Monday, October 15, 2007 9:33 AM

Subject: [ ] Fw: DailyOM: A Clear Current

I have been receiving the Daily Om for a long time. Each day there is an inspirational article. I also get the my sun sign inspirational article. This one is particuliarly helpful.

Blessings, Joy

Today's DailyOM brought to you by:

October 15, 2007A Clear CurrentMaintaining The Flow The essence of all being is energy. Our physical and ethereal selves depend on the unrestricted flow of life energy that is the source of wholeness and wellness. Though the channels through which this energy flows are open systems and influenced by factors outside of our control, we ultimately choose what impact these will have in our lives. It is up to us to identify and clear blockages in the energy field to ensure that flow is maintained. A healthy, grounded individual absorbs some portion of the energy emitted by other people and the environment, but this does not interrupt the continuous stream of balanced energy sustaining them. The same individual copes constructively with stress and upset, and they are not subject to the stagnation that frequently goes hand in hand with negativity. When we keep the energy in and around our bodies flowing harmoniously, we are naturally healthy, vibrant, and peaceful. Life energy flows through us like a swift stream when there is nothing to obstruct it, but various forces such as trauma, downbeat vibrations, and disappointments act like stones that impede the current. If we allow these to pile up, our life energy is thrown off its course or blocked entirely, causing illness, restlessness, and a lack of vigor. If, however, we take the time to clear these forces away, we rob them of the power to impact our lives. When we cultivate simple yet affirmative habits such as taking regular cleansing baths, practicing meditation and breathing exercises, smudging, and self-shielding, we protect ourselves from outside influences that might otherwise impede our energy flow. Likewise, we lessen the impact of inner influences when we clear our auras of unwanted attachments and divest ourselves of blocked emotions. A strong and fluid energy field is the key that unlocks the doors of self-healing and peace of mind. Your awareness of the flow of energy sustaining you empowers you to take charge of your own well-being by taking steps to unblock, correct, and enhance that flow. Fear will likely be the culprit when you cannot identify the source of stagnation-you may simply be afraid to let go of what is obstructing the flow. Letting go can be challenging, but the exuberance you will feel when the flow is restored will be a welcome and blessed reward. What do you think?Discuss this article and share your opinion Want more DailyOM?Register for your free email, or browse all articles

Share the OM:

Email this to a friend

Printable version

Save in My DailyOM

Discuss this article

Today's friend of OM:Have you ever wondered what it takes to find the love of your life? The Manifest Your Soulmate on-line course by Arielle Ford details the nine step process to manifesting the man or woman of your dreams and provides the step by step prayers, rituals, projects and exercises to find your soulmate. For more information visit DailyOM.com/courses

From the Library:Chinese Horoscopes Guide to Relationshipsby Theodora Lau

More DailyOM:

Browse the Library Today's Horoscopes Shop the Marketplace Join the Community

Home | Gift Shop | My DailyOM | Marketplace | Community | Archives | Share The OM | Contact Us Subscribe | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Gift Shop FAQ | Advertising Info Make DailyOM Your Homepage | Link To Us | Publish DailyOM On Your Website © 2004-07 DailyOM - No portion of this site can be reprinted without express permissionArtwork by Wang Chang-Ming

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.14.10/1070 - Release Date: 10/14/2007 9:22 AM

In a message dated 10/15/2007 7:58:55 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, deifspirit@... writes:

I love the daily Om- I too have been getting it for a long time- I also get the daily horoscopes and the daily music and gift email too.

Me too : ) the only one I dont get is the daily music one , I just check out the music when i get the weekly gift one : )

~Blessings~

JaneyAs day ends and night begins to falldoes your soul hear a Wolf's call As Wolf's cry is heard through the darkdoes it stir something within your heartSee what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

I think we definitely have a group of Like Hearts. :-) Beautiful. Joy

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2007 4:41 PM

Subject: Re: [ ] Fw: DailyOM: A Clear Current

In a message dated 10/15/2007 7:58:55 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, deifspirit@... writes:

Me too : ) the only one I dont get is the daily music one , I just check out the music when i get the weekly gift one : )

~Blessings~

JaneyAs day ends and night begins to falldoes your soul hear a Wolf's call As Wolf's cry is heard through the darkdoes it stir something within your heart

See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.14.12/1073 - Release Date: 10/16/2007 8:22 AM