RemedySpot.com

This article is to true.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

How To Overcome The Self-Sabotaging Behaviors That Prevent Success

Whatever you want to achieve, there are some common problems that could derail your plans if you’re not mindful of them: self-sabotaging behaviors. In this article, you'll discover what they are and how to overcome them.

By Greenshields

Whatever you want to achieve, there are some common problems that could derail your plans if you’re not mindful of them: self-sabotaging behaviors.

Have you ever done something that caused big problems for you and seemed to be in direct opposition to what you thought you wanted? Like consistently shown up late for work even though your boss warned that you were treading on thin ice? Or perhaps you kept feeling compelled to eat junk food even though you were trying to lose weight and get in shape?

Why do we do these things? You would think that setting a goal and creating a plan would be enough to get us where we want to go, right? Not necessarily.

Sometimes our subconscious minds can work against us, even if we consciously believe we want something. There are many possible reasons why we do this, but they most often involve a fear or an ingrained habit.

Take a look at these behaviors and ask yourself whether they have ever derailed your plans:

Procrastination:

If you’ve ever found yourself holding back on doing something even though you kept telling yourself you really wanted to do it, you were procrastinating. You may have felt drawn to watch endless hours of television, or felt compelled to suddenly clean out your basement, or caused dramatic episodes with friends and family members for no apparent reason – all so you wouldn’t have to work on your goals.

You were trying to distract yourself. Why? Believe it or not, procrastination usually has little to do with laziness and more to do with avoidance. Most often, you are trying to avoid an underlying fear or resistance that you don’t feel ready to handle.

Ingrained habits:

No matter how fired up you are about your goals, your old, ingrained habits can seem as solid as concrete. The biggest mistake we often make is underestimating the amount of energy and effort that will be required when we first start making changes. We’re used to doing things a certain way and if we try to change those comfortable old routines, we feel nervous and out of place.

In order to become comfortable with new habits, you need to stick with them long enough so that they become second nature. Remember, that’s how you got comfortable where you are – even if it’s not exactly where you want to be.

An incredible amount of focus and willpower may be needed in order to change your old habits, but eventually they will become as solid as concrete too.

Learn to recognize the signs of self-sabotage:

The greatest gift you can give yourself is self-awareness. The subconscious nature of self-sabotage is what makes it so difficult to recognize, but with enough honest introspection you will begin to understand yourself better. When you do, you will be able to tell when you are working in opposition to your goals. You’ll be able to tell when you feel fearful and hesitant about stepping out of your comfort zones. You’ll recognize avoidance behaviors and take steps to turn them around immediately.

You may think it sounds too easy, but it really IS simple. You just have to be willing to pay attention, overcome fear and continue along the path to success – no matter what it takes.

Greenshields is a marketing success coach who helps entrepreneurs and independent professionals transform their business results by changing their mindset. Download his free report on 7 Steps to a Success Mindset at www.SuccessMindsetPower.com

thanks joyce,

I often tell myself and others about the self

sabatogue we do to ourselves, and why do we do it? I

guess it maybe b/s we are afraid to change, afraid of

success.

Changing your habits is key to this, your thought

habits as well, for it all begins with your thoughts.

Michele

--- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

> How To Overcome The Self-Sabotaging Behaviors That

> Prevent Success

> Whatever you want to achieve, there are some common

> problems that could derail your plans if you’re not

> mindful of them: self-sabotaging behaviors. In this

> article, you'll discover what they are and how to

> overcome them.

>

> By Greenshields

>

>

> Whatever you want to achieve, there are some common

> problems that could derail your plans if you’re not

> mindful of them: self-sabotaging behaviors.

>

> Have you ever done something that caused big

> problems for you and seemed to be in direct

> opposition to what you thought you wanted? Like

> consistently shown up late for work even though your

> boss warned that you were treading on thin ice? Or

> perhaps you kept feeling compelled to eat junk food

> even though you were trying to lose weight and get

> in shape?

>

> Why do we do these things? You would think that

> setting a goal and creating a plan would be enough

> to get us where we want to go, right? Not

> necessarily.

>

> Sometimes our subconscious minds can work against

> us, even if we consciously believe we want

> something. There are many possible reasons why we

> do this, but they most often involve a fear or an

> ingrained habit.

>

> Take a look at these behaviors and ask yourself

> whether they have ever derailed your plans:

>

> Procrastination:

>

> If you’ve ever found yourself holding back on doing

> something even though you kept telling yourself you

> really wanted to do it, you were procrastinating.

> You may have felt drawn to watch endless hours of

> television, or felt compelled to suddenly clean out

> your basement, or caused dramatic episodes with

> friends and family members for no apparent reason –

> all so you wouldn’t have to work on your goals.

>

> You were trying to distract yourself. Why? Believe

> it or not, procrastination usually has little to do

> with laziness and more to do with avoidance. Most

> often, you are trying to avoid an underlying fear or

> resistance that you don’t feel ready to handle.

>

> Ingrained habits:

>

> No matter how fired up you are about your goals,

> your old, ingrained habits can seem as solid as

> concrete. The biggest mistake we often make is

> underestimating the amount of energy and effort that

> will be required when we first start making changes.

> We’re used to doing things a certain way and if we

> try to change those comfortable old routines, we

> feel nervous and out of place.

>

> In order to become comfortable with new habits, you

> need to stick with them long enough so that they

> become second nature. Remember, that’s how you got

> comfortable where you are – even if it’s not exactly

> where you want to be.

>

> An incredible amount of focus and willpower may be

> needed in order to change your old habits, but

> eventually they will become as solid as concrete

> too.

>

> Learn to recognize the signs of self-sabotage:

>

> The greatest gift you can give yourself is

> self-awareness. The subconscious nature of

> self-sabotage is what makes it so difficult to

> recognize, but with enough honest introspection you

> will begin to understand yourself better. When you

> do, you will be able to tell when you are working in

> opposition to your goals. You’ll be able to tell

> when you feel fearful and hesitant about stepping

> out of your comfort zones. You’ll recognize

> avoidance behaviors and take steps to turn them

> around immediately.

>

> You may think it sounds too easy, but it really IS

> simple. You just have to be willing to pay

> attention, overcome fear and continue along the path

> to success – no matter what it takes.

>

> Greenshields is a marketing success coach who

> helps entrepreneurs and independent professionals

> transform their business results by changing their

> mindset. Download his free report on 7 Steps to a

> Success Mindset at www.SuccessMindsetPower.com

>

Thank you. I don't like posting all of the articles I find, because people will get too many emails. This will be in the file eventually. But I thought this was a good one, as well as the others I posted today.

I am trying to make this a site, where anyone can come and get help.

Blessings. Joy

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 10:32 PM

Subject: Re: [ ] This article is to true.

thanks joyce,I often tell myself and others about the selfsabatogue we do to ourselves, and why do we do it? Iguess it maybe b/s we are afraid to change, afraid ofsuccess.Changing your habits is key to this, your thoughthabits as well, for it all begins with your thoughts.Michele--- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:> How To Overcome The Self-Sabotaging Behaviors That> Prevent Success> Whatever you want to achieve, there are some common> problems that could derail your plans if you're not> mindful of them: self-sabotaging behaviors. In this> article, you'll discover what they are and how to> overcome them.> > By Greenshields> > > Whatever you want to achieve, there are some common> problems that could derail your plans if you're not> mindful of them: self-sabotaging behaviors.> > Have you ever done something that caused big> problems for you and seemed to be in direct> opposition to what you thought you wanted? Like> consistently shown up late for work even though your> boss warned that you were treading on thin ice? Or> perhaps you kept feeling compelled to eat junk food> even though you were trying to lose weight and get> in shape?> > Why do we do these things? You would think that> setting a goal and creating a plan would be enough> to get us where we want to go, right? Not> necessarily.> > Sometimes our subconscious minds can work against> us, even if we consciously believe we want> something. There are many possible reasons why we> do this, but they most often involve a fear or an> ingrained habit.> > Take a look at these behaviors and ask yourself> whether they have ever derailed your plans:> > Procrastination:> > If you've ever found yourself holding back on doing> something even though you kept telling yourself you> really wanted to do it, you were procrastinating. > You may have felt drawn to watch endless hours of> television, or felt compelled to suddenly clean out> your basement, or caused dramatic episodes with> friends and family members for no apparent reason -> all so you wouldn't have to work on your goals.> > You were trying to distract yourself. Why? Believe> it or not, procrastination usually has little to do> with laziness and more to do with avoidance. Most> often, you are trying to avoid an underlying fear or> resistance that you don't feel ready to handle.> > Ingrained habits:> > No matter how fired up you are about your goals,> your old, ingrained habits can seem as solid as> concrete. The biggest mistake we often make is> underestimating the amount of energy and effort that> will be required when we first start making changes.> We're used to doing things a certain way and if we> try to change those comfortable old routines, we> feel nervous and out of place.> > In order to become comfortable with new habits, you> need to stick with them long enough so that they> become second nature. Remember, that's how you got> comfortable where you are - even if it's not exactly> where you want to be.> > An incredible amount of focus and willpower may be> needed in order to change your old habits, but> eventually they will become as solid as concrete> too.> > Learn to recognize the signs of self-sabotage:> > The greatest gift you can give yourself is> self-awareness. The subconscious nature of> self-sabotage is what makes it so difficult to> recognize, but with enough honest introspection you> will begin to understand yourself better. When you> do, you will be able to tell when you are working in> opposition to your goals. You'll be able to tell> when you feel fearful and hesitant about stepping> out of your comfort zones. You'll recognize> avoidance behaviors and take steps to turn them> around immediately.> > You may think it sounds too easy, but it really IS> simple. You just have to be willing to pay> attention, overcome fear and continue along the path> to success - no matter what it takes.> > Greenshields is a marketing success coach who> helps entrepreneurs and independent professionals> transform their business results by changing their> mindset. Download his free report on 7 Steps to a> Success Mindset at www.SuccessMindsetPower.com > __________________________________________________

In a message dated 10/23/2007 10:39:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, bjoyful@... writes:

Thank you. I don't like posting all of the articles I find, because people will get too many emails. This will be in the file eventually. But I thought this was a good one, as well as the others I posted today.

Blessings. Joy

And you're doing a fantastic job of it,Joy! Everyone in here who posts all the helpful information! Thank You ALL : )

~Blessings~

JaneyAs day ends and night begins to falldoes your soul hear a Wolf's call As Wolf's cry is heard through the darkdoes it stir something within your heartSee what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

In a message dated 10/24/2007 11:58:03 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, bjoyful@... writes:

Janey, you are kind? Have you checked out our files? Have you taken the poll? It's a quick way to tell me what direction I need to go. Also, it's anonymous. I don't know who is telling me what. Blessings, Joy

Thanks Joy : ) I just went and check the site I didnt see any polls up : /

But, if there was, I'd gladly take it,whatever helps you.

But this may also help you, I am interested in most everything, just soaking up as much info. as I can and need, I cant think of anything in particular I want or need to know about (outside of everything that is already being shared/discussed ) as far as, any specific natural remedies or other remedies : ) at this moment in time, but if I do I will ask.

I havent' had a chance to check out the files section yet. The last 2 weeks were long and kind of just took everything out of me,(energy-wise/ & emotionally) so I kind of had to put computer time on the back burner to grab the "me time" that I could, when I could, in order to work through all of that : )

Im working my way through email/computer stuff ,now and hopefully by the weekend will be all caught up.

I also want to be able to share stuff I may come across,I just need a few more days to work my way around and through my email box...and the various articles and sites I have come upon or recieve updates/newsletters etc. from. so please, bare with me : )

Right now I'm heading out to go spend some time with my (almost 3 yr old) twin niece and nephew,which I get to do every Wed. and also with my sister and brother in law. It's "date-night" lol, we've been doing this for 2 yrs now, since I moved into the area. I'll get back too late to get a lot done online,but I'll be back later : ) Sorry for the babble.. : P

~Blessings~

JaneyAs day ends and night begins to falldoes your soul hear a Wolf's call As Wolf's cry is heard through the darkdoes it stir something within your heartSee what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

Janey, you are kind? Have you checked out our files? Have you taken the poll? It's a quick way to tell me what direction I need to go. Also, it's anonymous. I don't know who is telling me what. Blessings, Joy

Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 11:53 AM

In a message dated 10/23/2007 10:39:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, bjoyful@... writes:

Blessings. Joy

And you're doing a fantastic job of it,Joy! Everyone in here who posts all the helpful information! Thank You ALL : )

~Blessings~

JaneyAs day ends and night begins to falldoes your soul hear a Wolf's call As Wolf's cry is heard through the darkdoes it stir something within your heart

See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.15.8/1088 - Release Date: 10/23/2007 1:26 PM

JOY,

Last nite I was looking at the homepage of our forum

for the poll, couldnt find it, can you direct it

better so I can take it?

And yes, you are doing a fantastic job, love your

work!

So Sorry,

thanks,

Michele

> Janey, you are kind? Have you checked out our

> files? Have you taken the poll? It's a quick way

> to tell me what direction I need to go. Also, it's

> anonymous. I don't know who is telling me what.

> Blessings, Joy

> ----- Original Message -----

> From: RoseQuartzGem11@...

>

> Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 11:53 AM

> Subject: Re: [ ] This article is to

> true.

>

>

> In a message dated 10/23/2007 10:39:58 P.M.

> Eastern Daylight Time, bjoyful@... writes:

> Thank you. I don't like posting all of the

> articles I find, because people will get too many

> emails. This will be in the file eventually. But I

> thought this was a good one, as well as the others I

> posted today.

>

> I am trying to make this a site, where anyone

> can come and get help.

>

> Blessings. Joy

> And you're doing a fantastic job of it,Joy!

> Everyone in here who posts all the helpful

> information! Thank You ALL : )

> ~Blessings~

>

> Janey

>

> As day ends and night begins to fall

> does your soul hear a Wolf's call

> As Wolf's cry is heard through the dark

> does it stir something within your heart

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

> See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your

> Homepage.

>

>

>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>

>

> No virus found in this incoming message.

> Checked by AVG Free Edition.

> Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.15.8/1088 -

> Release Date: 10/23/2007 1:26 PM

>

Had to take my Dad on an errand. Just got back. Here is the URL to our group.

/

I added to my Favorites, so I could go right to it. I like easy. :-) Blessings. Joy

Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 12:34 PM

JOY,Last nite I was looking at the homepage of our forumfor the poll, couldnt find it, can you direct itbetter so I can take it?And yes, you are doing a fantastic job, love yourwork!So Sorry, thanks,Michele--- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:> Janey, you are kind? Have you checked out our> files? Have you taken the poll? It's a quick way> to tell me what direction I need to go. Also, it's> anonymous. I don't know who is telling me what. > Blessings, Joy> ----- Original Message ----- > From: RoseQuartzGem11@... > > Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 11:53 AM> Subject: Re: [ ] This article is to> true.> > > In a message dated 10/23/2007 10:39:58 P.M.> Eastern Daylight Time, bjoyful@... writes:> Thank you. I don't like posting all of the> articles I find, because people will get too many> emails. This will be in the file eventually. But I> thought this was a good one, as well as the others I> posted today.> > I am trying to make this a site, where anyone> can come and get help.> > Blessings. Joy> And you're doing a fantastic job of it,Joy!> Everyone in here who posts all the helpful> information! Thank You ALL : )> ~Blessings~> > Janey> > As day ends and night begins to fall> does your soul hear a Wolf's call > As Wolf's cry is heard through the dark> does it stir something within your heart> > > > > > > >------------------------------------------------------------------------------> See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your> Homepage.> > >------------------------------------------------------------------------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.15.8/1088 -> Release Date: 10/23/2007 1:26 PM> __________________________________________________

You have a great time! Thank you for sharing. Blessings, Joy

Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 3:53 PM

In a message dated 10/24/2007 11:58:03 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, bjoyful@... writes:

But this may also help you, I am interested in most everything, just soaking up as much info. as I can and need, I cant think of anything in particular I want or need to know about (outside of everything that is already being shared/discussed ) as far as, any specific natural remedies or other remedies : ) at this moment in time, but if I do I will ask.

I havent' had a chance to check out the files section yet. The last 2 weeks were long and kind of just took everything out of me,(energy-wise/ & emotionally) so I kind of had to put computer time on the back burner to grab the "me time" that I could, when I could, in order to work through all of that : )

Im working my way through email/computer stuff ,now and hopefully by the weekend will be all caught up.

I also want to be able to share stuff I may come across,I just need a few more days to work my way around and through my email box...and the various articles and sites I have come upon or recieve updates/newsletters etc. from. so please, bare with me : )

Right now I'm heading out to go spend some time with my (almost 3 yr old) twin niece and nephew,which I get to do every Wed. and also with my sister and brother in law. It's "date-night" lol, we've been doing this for 2 yrs now, since I moved into the area. I'll get back too late to get a lot done online,but I'll be back later : ) Sorry for the babble.. : P

~Blessings~

JaneyAs day ends and night begins to falldoes your soul hear a Wolf's call As Wolf's cry is heard through the darkdoes it stir something within your heart

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.15.10/1091 - Release Date: 10/24/2007 2:31 PM

didn't found the poll either

e

From: RoseQuartzGem11@...Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 15:53:08 -0400Subject: Re: [ ] This article is to true.

~Blessings~

See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.Connect to the next generation of MSN Messenger  Get it now!

Thanks you all for letting me know. :-) So here is how to find the poll.

/polls

Click on the question and it will take you too it.

And Thank You all for letting me know. I really appreciate it. Blessings, Joy

natural_remedies

Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 4:10 PM

Subject: RE: [ ] This article is to true.

didn't found the poll either e

From: RoseQuartzGem11@...Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 15:53:08 -0400Subject: Re: [ ] This article is to true.

~Blessings~

Connect to the next generation of MSN Messenger Get it now!

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.15.10/1091 - Release Date: 10/24/2007 2:31 PM

I took the poll,

and I said I haven't had time to look.

BUT, My wife Sandy,might join this group JUST so she

will have access to all this info!!

Marty

--- RoseQuartzGem11@... wrote:

>

> In a message dated 10/24/2007 11:58:03 A.M. Eastern

> Daylight Time,

> bjoyful@... writes:

>

> Janey, you are kind? Have you checked out our

> files? Have you taken the

> poll? It's a quick way to tell me what direction I

> need to go. Also, it's

> anonymous. I don't know who is telling me what.

> Blessings, Joy

>

>

>

> Thanks Joy : ) I just went and check the site I

> didnt see any polls up : /

>

> But, if there was, I'd gladly take it,whatever helps

> you.

>

> But this may also help you, I am interested in most

> everything, just soaking

> up as much info. as I can and need, I cant think of

> anything in particular I

> want or need to know about (outside of everything

> that is already being

> shared/discussed ) as far as, any specific natural

> remedies or other remedies : )

> at this moment in time, but if I do I will ask.

>

> I havent' had a chance to check out the files

> section yet. The last 2 weeks

> were long and kind of just took everything out of

> me,(energy-wise/ & emotionally) so I kind of had to

> put computer time on the back burner to grab the

> " me

> time " that I could, when I could, in order to work

> through all of that : )

>

> Im working my way through email/computer stuff ,now

> and hopefully by the

> weekend will be all caught up.

>

> I also want to be able to share stuff I may come

> across,I just need a few

> more days to work my way around and through my email

> box...and the various

> articles and sites I have come upon or recieve

> updates/newsletters etc. from. so

> please, bare with me : )

>

> Right now I'm heading out to go spend some time with

> my (almost 3 yr old)

> twin niece and nephew,which I get to do every Wed.

> and also with my sister and

> brother in law. It's " date-night " lol, we've been

> doing this for 2 yrs now,

> since I moved into the area. I'll get back too late

> to get a lot done

> online,but I'll be back later : ) Sorry for the

> babble.. : P

> ~Blessings~

>

>

>

> Janey

>

> As day ends and night begins to fall

> does your soul hear a Wolf's call

> As Wolf's cry is heard through the dark

> does it stir something within your heart

>

>

>

>

> ************************************** See what's

> new at http://www.aol.com

>

Spiritual freedom is my birthright.

I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mental

prejudices and stereotypes of others.

I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulate

me or deceive me.

I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love.

Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual

freedom.

Sandy is most welcomed to join. I still have loads more to upload! But I found I have to save them in word or works first instead of eml. So that's slowing me down. Tell her to come on in! Blessings, Joy

Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 7:31 PM

I took the poll,and I said I haven't had time to look. BUT, My wife Sandy,might join this group JUST so shewill have access to all this info!! Marty--- RoseQuartzGem11@... wrote:> > In a message dated 10/24/2007 11:58:03 A.M. Eastern> Daylight Time, > bjoyful@... writes:> > Janey, you are kind? Have you checked out our> files? Have you taken the > poll? It's a quick way to tell me what direction I> need to go. Also, it's > anonymous. I don't know who is telling me what. > Blessings, Joy> > > > Thanks Joy : ) I just went and check the site I> didnt see any polls up : /> > But, if there was, I'd gladly take it,whatever helps> you. > > But this may also help you, I am interested in most > everything, just soaking > up as much info. as I can and need, I cant think of > anything in particular I > want or need to know about (outside of everything> that is already being > shared/discussed ) as far as, any specific natural > remedies or other remedies : ) > at this moment in time, but if I do I will ask.> > I havent' had a chance to check out the files> section yet. The last 2 weeks > were long and kind of just took everything out of > me,(energy-wise/ & emotionally) so I kind of had to> put computer time on the back burner to grab the> "me > time" that I could, when I could, in order to work> through all of that : )> > Im working my way through email/computer stuff ,now> and hopefully by the > weekend will be all caught up. > > I also want to be able to share stuff I may come> across,I just need a few > more days to work my way around and through my email> box...and the various > articles and sites I have come upon or recieve > updates/newsletters etc. from. so > please, bare with me : ) > > Right now I'm heading out to go spend some time with> my (almost 3 yr old) > twin niece and nephew,which I get to do every Wed.> and also with my sister and > brother in law. It's "date-night" lol, we've been> doing this for 2 yrs now, > since I moved into the area. I'll get back too late> to get a lot done > online,but I'll be back later : ) Sorry for the> babble.. : P > ~Blessings~> > > > Janey> > As day ends and night begins to fall> does your soul hear a Wolf's call > As Wolf's cry is heard through the dark> does it stir something within your heart> > > > > ************************************** See what's> new at http://www.aol.com> Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom.__________________________________________________

joy,

Please show me where the poll is so I can take it.

Thnx

Michele

> Sandy is most welcomed to join. I still have loads

> more to upload! But I found I have to save them in

> word or works first instead of eml. So that's

> slowing me down. Tell her to come on in!

> Blessings, Joy

> From: Marty Cline

>

> Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 7:31 PM

> true.

>

>

> I took the poll,

> and I said I haven't had time to look.

> BUT, My wife Sandy,might join this group JUST so

> she

> will have access to all this info!!

> Marty

> --- RoseQuartzGem11@... wrote:

>

> >

> > In a message dated 10/24/2007 11:58:03 A.M.

> Eastern

> > Daylight Time,

> > bjoyful@... writes:

> >

> > Janey, you are kind? Have you checked out our

> > files? Have you taken the

> > poll? It's a quick way to tell me what

> direction I

> > need to go. Also, it's

> > anonymous. I don't know who is telling me

> what.

> > Blessings, Joy

> >

> >

> >

> > Thanks Joy : ) I just went and check the site I

> > didnt see any polls up : /

> >

> > But, if there was, I'd gladly take it,whatever

> helps

> > you.

> >

> > But this may also help you, I am interested in

> most

> > everything, just soaking

> > up as much info. as I can and need, I cant think

> of

> > anything in particular I

> > want or need to know about (outside of

> everything

> > that is already being

> > shared/discussed ) as far as, any specific

> natural

> > remedies or other remedies : )

> > at this moment in time, but if I do I will ask.

> >

> > I havent' had a chance to check out the files

> > section yet. The last 2 weeks

> > were long and kind of just took everything out

> of

> > me,(energy-wise/ & emotionally) so I kind of had

> to

> > put computer time on the back burner to grab

> the

> > " me

> > time " that I could, when I could, in order to

> work

> > through all of that : )

> >

> > Im working my way through email/computer stuff

> ,now

> > and hopefully by the

> > weekend will be all caught up.

> >

> > I also want to be able to share stuff I may come

> > across,I just need a few

> > more days to work my way around and through my

> email

> > box...and the various

> > articles and sites I have come upon or recieve

> > updates/newsletters etc. from. so

> > please, bare with me : )

> >

> > Right now I'm heading out to go spend some time

> with

> > my (almost 3 yr old)

> > twin niece and nephew,which I get to do every

> Wed.

> > and also with my sister and

> > brother in law. It's " date-night " lol, we've

> been

> > doing this for 2 yrs now,

> > since I moved into the area. I'll get back too

> late

> > to get a lot done

> > online,but I'll be back later : ) Sorry for the

> > babble.. : P

> > ~Blessings~

> >

> >

> >

> > Janey

> >

> > As day ends and night begins to fall

> > does your soul hear a Wolf's call

> > As Wolf's cry is heard through the dark

> > does it stir something within your heart

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ************************************** See

> what's

> > new at http://www.aol.com

> >

>

>

> Spiritual freedom is my birthright.

> I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above

> mental

> prejudices and stereotypes of others.

> I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can

> manipulate

> me or deceive me.

> I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and

> love.

> Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual

> freedom.

>

> __________________________________________________

>

Go to "your ".

Click on Natural Remedies. You will get the home page.

On the left of Home page, is a lavender box, and in the box is Home, messages, files, links, and under links is Polls.

Click on Polls.

You will see a Question, toward the bottom of your screen in lavender. "Have you checked out the files in the last week?".

Click on the question, and it will take you to the poll. Just click the answer that is best for you. :-) Thank you for asking. Blessings, Joy

Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 8:03 PM

joy,Please show me where the poll is so I can take it.ThnxMichele--- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:> Sandy is most welcomed to join. I still have loads> more to upload! But I found I have to save them in> word or works first instead of eml. So that's> slowing me down. Tell her to come on in! > Blessings, Joy> ----- Original Message ----- > From: Marty Cline > > Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 7:31 PM> Subject: Re: [ ] This article is to> true.> > > I took the poll,> and I said I haven't had time to look.> BUT, My wife Sandy,might join this group JUST so> she> will have access to all this info!!> Marty> --- RoseQuartzGem11@... wrote:> > > > > In a message dated 10/24/2007 11:58:03 A.M.> Eastern> > Daylight Time, > > bjoyful@... writes:> > > > Janey, you are kind? Have you checked out our> > files? Have you taken the > > poll? It's a quick way to tell me what> direction I> > need to go. Also, it's > > anonymous. I don't know who is telling me> what. > > Blessings, Joy> > > > > > > > Thanks Joy : ) I just went and check the site I> > didnt see any polls up : /> > > > But, if there was, I'd gladly take it,whatever> helps> > you. > > > > But this may also help you, I am interested in> most > > everything, just soaking > > up as much info. as I can and need, I cant think> of > > anything in particular I > > want or need to know about (outside of> everything> > that is already being > > shared/discussed ) as far as, any specific> natural > > remedies or other remedies : ) > > at this moment in time, but if I do I will ask.> > > > I havent' had a chance to check out the files> > section yet. The last 2 weeks > > were long and kind of just took everything out> of > > me,(energy-wise/ & emotionally) so I kind of had> to> > put computer time on the back burner to grab> the> > "me > > time" that I could, when I could, in order to> work> > through all of that : )> > > > Im working my way through email/computer stuff> ,now> > and hopefully by the > > weekend will be all caught up. > > > > I also want to be able to share stuff I may come> > across,I just need a few > > more days to work my way around and through my> email> > box...and the various > > articles and sites I have come upon or recieve > > updates/newsletters etc. from. so > > please, bare with me : ) > > > > Right now I'm heading out to go spend some time> with> > my (almost 3 yr old) > > twin niece and nephew,which I get to do every> Wed.> > and also with my sister and > > brother in law. It's "date-night" lol, we've> been> > doing this for 2 yrs now, > > since I moved into the area. I'll get back too> late> > to get a lot done > > online,but I'll be back later : ) Sorry for the> > babble.. : P > > ~Blessings~> > > > > > > > Janey> > > > As day ends and night begins to fall> > does your soul hear a Wolf's call > > As Wolf's cry is heard through the dark> > does it stir something within your heart> > > > > > > > > > ************************************** See> what's> > new at http://www.aol.com> > > > > Spiritual freedom is my birthright. > I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above> mental> prejudices and stereotypes of others. > I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can> manipulate> me or deceive me. > I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and> love. > Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual> freedom.> > __________________________________________________>

thnx...just did it.

Michele

> ,

>

> Go to " your " .

> Click on Natural Remedies. You will get the home

> page.

> On the left of Home page, is a lavender box, and in

> the box is Home, messages, files, links, and under

> links is Polls.

> Click on Polls.

> You will see a Question, toward the bottom of your

> screen in lavender. " Have you checked out the files

> in the last week? " .

> Click on the question, and it will take you to the

> poll. Just click the answer that is best for you.

> :-) Thank you for asking. Blessings, Joy

>

> From: michele horton

>

> Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 8:03 PM

> true.

>

>

> joy,

>

> Please show me where the poll is so I can take it.

>

> Thnx

> Michele

> --- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

>

> > Sandy is most welcomed to join. I still have

> loads

> > more to upload! But I found I have to save them

> in

> > word or works first instead of eml. So that's

> > slowing me down. Tell her to come on in!

> > Blessings, Joy

> > ----- Original Message -----

> > From: Marty Cline

> >

> > Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 7:31 PM

> > Subject: Re: [ ] This article

> is to

> > true.

> >

> >

> > I took the poll,

> > and I said I haven't had time to look.

> > BUT, My wife Sandy,might join this group JUST

> so

> > she

> > will have access to all this info!!

> > Marty

> > --- RoseQuartzGem11@... wrote:

> >

> > >

> > > In a message dated 10/24/2007 11:58:03 A.M.

> > Eastern

> > > Daylight Time,

> > > bjoyful@... writes:

> > >

> > > Janey, you are kind? Have you checked out

> our

> > > files? Have you taken the

> > > poll? It's a quick way to tell me what

> > direction I

> > > need to go. Also, it's

> > > anonymous. I don't know who is telling me

> > what.

> > > Blessings, Joy

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Thanks Joy : ) I just went and check the

> site I

> > > didnt see any polls up : /

> > >

> > > But, if there was, I'd gladly take

> it,whatever

> > helps

> > > you.

> > >

> > > But this may also help you, I am interested

> in

> > most

> > > everything, just soaking

> > > up as much info. as I can and need, I cant

> think

> > of

> > > anything in particular I

> > > want or need to know about (outside of

> > everything

> > > that is already being

> > > shared/discussed ) as far as, any specific

> > natural

> > > remedies or other remedies : )

> > > at this moment in time, but if I do I will

> ask.

> > >

> > > I havent' had a chance to check out the

> files

> > > section yet. The last 2 weeks

> > > were long and kind of just took everything

> out

> > of

> > > me,(energy-wise/ & emotionally) so I kind of

> had

> > to

> > > put computer time on the back burner to

> grab

> > the

> > > " me

> > > time " that I could, when I could, in order

> to

> > work

> > > through all of that : )

> > >

> > > Im working my way through email/computer

> stuff

> > ,now

> > > and hopefully by the

> > > weekend will be all caught up.

> > >

> > > I also want to be able to share stuff I may

> come

> > > across,I just need a few

> > > more days to work my way around and through

> my

> > email

> > > box...and the various

> > > articles and sites I have come upon or

> recieve

> > > updates/newsletters etc. from. so

> > > please, bare with me : )

> > >

> > > Right now I'm heading out to go spend some

> time

> > with

> > > my (almost 3 yr old)

> > > twin niece and nephew,which I get to do

> every

> > Wed.

> > > and also with my sister and

> > > brother in law. It's " date-night " lol, we've

> > been

> > > doing this for 2 yrs now,

> > > since I moved into the area. I'll get back

> too

> > late

> > > to get a lot done

> > > online,but I'll be back later : ) Sorry for

> the

> > > babble.. : P

> > > ~Blessings~

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Janey

> > >

> > > As day ends and night begins to fall

> > > does your soul hear a Wolf's call

> > > As Wolf's cry is heard through the dark

> > > does it stir something within your heart

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ************************************** See

> > what's

> > > new at http://www.aol.com

> > >

> >

> >

> > Spiritual freedom is my birthright.

> > I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above

> > mental

> > prejudices and stereotypes of others.

> > I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can

> > manipulate

> > me or deceive me.

> > I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and

> > love.

> > Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual

> > freedom.

> >

> >

> >

Michele,

to the right is a box

it says new members

new photos

new links

your group

go to,click on your group

Marty

--- michele horton <epifany97523@...> wrote:

> joy,

>

> Please show me where the poll is so I can take it.

>

> Thnx

> Michele

> --- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

>

> > Sandy is most welcomed to join. I still have

> loads

> > more to upload! But I found I have to save them

> in

> > word or works first instead of eml. So that's

> > slowing me down. Tell her to come on in!

> > Blessings, Joy

> > ----- Original Message -----

> > From: Marty Cline

> >

> > Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 7:31 PM

> > Subject: Re: [ ] This article is

> to

> > true.

> >

> >

> > I took the poll,

> > and I said I haven't had time to look.

> > BUT, My wife Sandy,might join this group JUST

> so

> > she

> > will have access to all this info!!

> > Marty

> > --- RoseQuartzGem11@... wrote:

> >

> > >

> > > In a message dated 10/24/2007 11:58:03 A.M.

> > Eastern

> > > Daylight Time,

> > > bjoyful@... writes:

> > >

> > > Janey, you are kind? Have you checked out

> our

> > > files? Have you taken the

> > > poll? It's a quick way to tell me what

> > direction I

> > > need to go. Also, it's

> > > anonymous. I don't know who is telling me

> > what.

> > > Blessings, Joy

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Thanks Joy : ) I just went and check the site

> I

> > > didnt see any polls up : /

> > >

> > > But, if there was, I'd gladly take it,whatever

> > helps

> > > you.

> > >

> > > But this may also help you, I am interested in

> > most

> > > everything, just soaking

> > > up as much info. as I can and need, I cant

> think

> > of

> > > anything in particular I

> > > want or need to know about (outside of

> > everything

> > > that is already being

> > > shared/discussed ) as far as, any specific

> > natural

> > > remedies or other remedies : )

> > > at this moment in time, but if I do I will

> ask.

> > >

> > > I havent' had a chance to check out the files

> > > section yet. The last 2 weeks

> > > were long and kind of just took everything

> out

> > of

> > > me,(energy-wise/ & emotionally) so I kind of had

> > to

> > > put computer time on the back burner to grab

> > the

> > > " me

> > > time " that I could, when I could, in order to

> > work

> > > through all of that : )

> > >

> > > Im working my way through email/computer stuff

> > ,now

> > > and hopefully by the

> > > weekend will be all caught up.

> > >

> > > I also want to be able to share stuff I may

> come

> > > across,I just need a few

> > > more days to work my way around and through my

> > email

> > > box...and the various

> > > articles and sites I have come upon or recieve

>

> > > updates/newsletters etc. from. so

> > > please, bare with me : )

> > >

> > > Right now I'm heading out to go spend some

> time

> > with

> > > my (almost 3 yr old)

> > > twin niece and nephew,which I get to do every

> > Wed.

> > > and also with my sister and

> > > brother in law. It's " date-night " lol, we've

> > been

> > > doing this for 2 yrs now,

> > > since I moved into the area. I'll get back too

> > late

> > > to get a lot done

> > > online,but I'll be back later : ) Sorry for

> the

> > > babble.. : P

> > > ~Blessings~

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Janey

> > >

> > > As day ends and night begins to fall

> > > does your soul hear a Wolf's call

> > > As Wolf's cry is heard through the dark

> > > does it stir something within your heart

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ************************************** See

> > what's

> > > new at http://www.aol.com

> > >

> >

> >

> > Spiritual freedom is my birthright.

> > I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above

> > mental

> > prejudices and stereotypes of others.

> > I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can

> > manipulate

> > me or deceive me.

> > I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and

> > love.

> > Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual

> > freedom.

> >

> >

> >

No, it's on the left. :-)

Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 8:16 PM

Michele,to the right is a boxit says new members new photos new links your group go to,click on your group Marty --- michele horton <epifany97523@...> wrote:> joy,> > Please show me where the poll is so I can take it.> > Thnx> Michele> --- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:> > > Sandy is most welcomed to join. I still have> loads> > more to upload! But I found I have to save them> in> > word or works first instead of eml. So that's> > slowing me down. Tell her to come on in! > > Blessings, Joy> > ----- Original Message ----- > > From: Marty Cline > > > > Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 7:31 PM> > Subject: Re: [ ] This article is> to> > true.> > > > > > I took the poll,> > and I said I haven't had time to look.> > BUT, My wife Sandy,might join this group JUST> so> > she> > will have access to all this info!!> > Marty> > --- RoseQuartzGem11@... wrote:> > > > > > > > In a message dated 10/24/2007 11:58:03 A.M.> > Eastern> > > Daylight Time, > > > bjoyful@... writes:> > > > > > Janey, you are kind? Have you checked out> our> > > files? Have you taken the > > > poll? It's a quick way to tell me what> > direction I> > > need to go. Also, it's > > > anonymous. I don't know who is telling me> > what. > > > Blessings, Joy> > > > > > > > > > > > Thanks Joy : ) I just went and check the site> I> > > didnt see any polls up : /> > > > > > But, if there was, I'd gladly take it,whatever> > helps> > > you. > > > > > > But this may also help you, I am interested in> > most > > > everything, just soaking > > > up as much info. as I can and need, I cant> think> > of > > > anything in particular I > > > want or need to know about (outside of> > everything> > > that is already being > > > shared/discussed ) as far as, any specific> > natural > > > remedies or other remedies : ) > > > at this moment in time, but if I do I will > ask.> > > > > > I havent' had a chance to check out the files> > > section yet. The last 2 weeks > > > were long and kind of just took everything> out> > of > > > me,(energy-wise/ & emotionally) so I kind of had> > to> > > put computer time on the back burner to grab> > the> > > "me > > > time" that I could, when I could, in order to> > work> > > through all of that : )> > > > > > Im working my way through email/computer stuff> > ,now> > > and hopefully by the > > > weekend will be all caught up. > > > > > > I also want to be able to share stuff I may> come> > > across,I just need a few > > > more days to work my way around and through my> > email> > > box...and the various > > > articles and sites I have come upon or recieve> > > > updates/newsletters etc. from. so > > > please, bare with me : ) > > > > > > Right now I'm heading out to go spend some> time> > with> > > my (almost 3 yr old) > > > twin niece and nephew,which I get to do every> > Wed.> > > and also with my sister and > > > brother in law. It's "date-night" lol, we've> > been> > > doing this for 2 yrs now, > > > since I moved into the area. I'll get back too> > late> > > to get a lot done > > > online,but I'll be back later : ) Sorry for> the> > > babble.. : P > > > ~Blessings~> > > > > > > > > > > > Janey> > > > > > As day ends and night begins to fall> > > does your soul hear a Wolf's call > > > As Wolf's cry is heard through the dark> > > does it stir something within your heart> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ************************************** See> > what's> > > new at http://www.aol.com> > > > > > > > > Spiritual freedom is my birthright. > > I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above> > mental> > prejudices and stereotypes of others. > > I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can> > manipulate> > me or deceive me. > > I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and> > love. > > Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual> > freedom.> > > > > __________________________________________________> >

Yes, you are right, I kinda sometimes get my right and

left mixed up when not thinking about it..

OOPPSS

--- Marty Cline <stompingelk@...> wrote:

> Michele,

> to the right is a box

> it says new members

> new photos

> new links

> your group

> go to,click on your group

> Marty

> --- michele horton <epifany97523@...> wrote:

>

> > joy,

> >

> > Please show me where the poll is so I can take it.

> >

> > Thnx

> > Michele

> > --- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

> >

> > > Sandy is most welcomed to join. I still have

> > loads

> > > more to upload! But I found I have to save them

> > in

> > > word or works first instead of eml. So that's

> > > slowing me down. Tell her to come on in!

> > > Blessings, Joy

> > > ----- Original Message -----

> > > From: Marty Cline

> > >

> > > Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 7:31 PM

> > > Subject: Re: [ ] This article

> is

> > to

> > > true.

> > >

> > >

> > > I took the poll,

> > > and I said I haven't had time to look.

> > > BUT, My wife Sandy,might join this group JUST

> > so

> > > she

> > > will have access to all this info!!

> > > Marty

> > > --- RoseQuartzGem11@... wrote:

> > >

> > > >

> > > > In a message dated 10/24/2007 11:58:03 A.M.

> > > Eastern

> > > > Daylight Time,

> > > > bjoyful@... writes:

> > > >

> > > > Janey, you are kind? Have you checked out

> > our

> > > > files? Have you taken the

> > > > poll? It's a quick way to tell me what

> > > direction I

> > > > need to go. Also, it's

> > > > anonymous. I don't know who is telling me

> > > what.

> > > > Blessings, Joy

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Thanks Joy : ) I just went and check the

> site

> > I

> > > > didnt see any polls up : /

> > > >

> > > > But, if there was, I'd gladly take

> it,whatever

> > > helps

> > > > you.

> > > >

> > > > But this may also help you, I am interested

> in

> > > most

> > > > everything, just soaking

> > > > up as much info. as I can and need, I cant

> > think

> > > of

> > > > anything in particular I

> > > > want or need to know about (outside of

> > > everything

> > > > that is already being

> > > > shared/discussed ) as far as, any specific

> > > natural

> > > > remedies or other remedies : )

> > > > at this moment in time, but if I do I will

> > ask.

> > > >

> > > > I havent' had a chance to check out the

> files

> > > > section yet. The last 2 weeks

> > > > were long and kind of just took everything

> > out

> > > of

> > > > me,(energy-wise/ & emotionally) so I kind of

> had

> > > to

> > > > put computer time on the back burner to

> grab

> > > the

> > > > " me

> > > > time " that I could, when I could, in order

> to

> > > work

> > > > through all of that : )

> > > >

> > > > Im working my way through email/computer

> stuff

> > > ,now

> > > > and hopefully by the

> > > > weekend will be all caught up.

> > > >

> > > > I also want to be able to share stuff I may

> > come

> > > > across,I just need a few

> > > > more days to work my way around and through

> my

> > > email

> > > > box...and the various

> > > > articles and sites I have come upon or

> recieve

> >

> > > > updates/newsletters etc. from. so

> > > > please, bare with me : )

> > > >

> > > > Right now I'm heading out to go spend some

> > time

> > > with

> > > > my (almost 3 yr old)

> > > > twin niece and nephew,which I get to do

> every

> > > Wed.

> > > > and also with my sister and

> > > > brother in law. It's " date-night " lol, we've

> > > been

> > > > doing this for 2 yrs now,

> > > > since I moved into the area. I'll get back

> too

> > > late

> > > > to get a lot done

> > > > online,but I'll be back later : ) Sorry for

> > the

> > > > babble.. : P

> > > > ~Blessings~

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Janey

> > > >

> > > > As day ends and night begins to fall

> > > > does your soul hear a Wolf's call

> > > > As Wolf's cry is heard through the dark

> > > > does it stir something within your heart

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ************************************** See

> > > what's

> > > > new at http://www.aol.com

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Spiritual freedom is my birthright.

> > > I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above

> > > mental

> > > prejudices and stereotypes of others.

> > > I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can

> > > manipulate

> > > me or deceive me.

> > > I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and

> > > love.

> > > Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual

> > > freedom.

> > >

> > >

> > __________________________________________________

> > >

In a message dated 10/24/2007 6:02:56 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, bjoyful@... writes:

You have a great time! Thank you for sharing. Blessings, Joy

We did , Thanks Joy, kids can be so much fun at this age, and watching the way the twins interact with each other is SO much fun. They are too funny : )

~Blessings~ And I voted in the poll: )

Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 3:53 PM

~Blessings~