RemedySpot.com

Re: question....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I would try a local health food market or herbal shop- they sometimes know of local practitioners.

----- Original Message -----

Herbal_Connection

Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2007 4:53 PM

Subject: [Herbal_Connection] question....

where can you look to see if there is and altrenative practice where you live? the phone book does not have any listing

Guest guest

where do you live?

Herbal_Connection

where can you look to see if there is and altrenative practice where you live? the phone book does not have any listing

Guest guest

louisiana, nearest town covington

tonya'

----- Original Message ----From: Nancie Barnett <deifspirit@...>Herbal_Connection Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2007 7:27:00 PMSubject: Re: [Herbal_Connection] question....

where do you live?

Herbal_Connection

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

• 1 month later...

and Gloria This will be of interest to both of you Clove powder loses potency fairly quick.. if you can get whole cloves and grind up the better... but try your powder... make a paste. Suzi Arthritis, Sciatica A paste made of crushed cloves and water

is applied to the affected part, or a cut clove rubbed directly onto the area. Fresh cloves may be eaten (1–3 per day). lduke7 <lduke7@...> wrote: Hi, I've never posted to the group before but love the information that can be found here. I'd like to know if ground cloves can be used somehow for tooth pain ? My husband has many problems, not the least of which is his teeth. Recently, he had pressure,swelling and pain. I used a small amount of olive oil with 3 drops of clove oil. He applied it with a Q-tip. I'm afraid that all supplements will either be unavailable soon or priced too high to buy (we're living on a fixed income). Thanks so much for being here....

Got a little couch potato?

Check out fun summer activities for kids.

That's what Hulda recommends. Grind and freeze or use immediately. She uses them for parasite control. Fresh ground cloves kills the parasite eggs.

Gayla Always Enough RanchAcampo, Californiahttp://bouncinghoofs.com/alwaysenough.htmlBill Barnhill is our Inspiration! Go Bill!!!aeranch@...

Re: question....

and Gloria

This will be of interest to both of you Clove powder loses potency fairly quick.. if you can get whole cloves and grind up the better... but try your powder... make a paste.

Suzi

Arthritis, Sciatica

A paste made of crushed cloves and water is applied to the affected part, or a cut clove rubbed directly onto the area. Fresh cloves may be eaten (1–3 per day). lduke7 <lduke7 > wrote:

Hi, I've never posted to the group before but love the information that can be found here. I'd like to know if ground cloves can be used somehow for tooth pain ? My husband has many problems, not the least of which is his teeth. Recently, he had pressure,swelling and pain. I used a small amount of olive oil with 3 drops of clove oil. He applied it with a Q-tip. I'm afraid that all supplements will either be unavailable soon or priced too high to buy (we're living on a fixed income). Thanks so much for being here....

Got a little couch potato? Check out fun summer activities for kids.