> phone giving appointment reminders, discussing a possible lunch

meeting

> place, or bringing my brother 2000 miles closer; from carols on my

MP3,

> symphonies in the concert hall, to my violin singing under my

chin; and

> from the gentle smack of my husband's kiss, to his warm and calming

voice,

> to the distant clatter of him working. I have been so blessed!

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Happy Anniversary (belatedly), Ruth! What an easy date to remember -

May Day. :-)

Also, a BIG Thank You!! You were one of the first people not only to

get an implant, but to talk about it on the internet, and there were

very few CI recipients back in 1993, 1994, and 1995 that I

encountered through the internet (on beyond-hearing, one of the only

lists available back then and surely the only one where information

from people with CIs could be shared without rancor from those

opposed to them completely [those were the days!]) Your reports and

answers to questions back then (especially to , the (marvelous)

serial questioner on bh back then) only aided and abetted in giving

me a lot of information and awakened and gave me knowledge about

cochlear implants. You, Joann S. and were all instrumental in

providing me with sufficient information to make me want one, and

more importantly - to REALIZE I qualified for a CI in the first

place, and then helped pave the way to make it happen.

Even though I'm pursuing my second, bilateral implant, I still stand

in awe of my first, and am forever grateful for it. My implant

taught me a lot about gratitude, and obviously, yours has too.

Again, Happy Anniversary, and Thank You, too!!

Sandy

>

> Twenty years ago today a miracle happened in my life. I received

a

> cochlear implant May 1, 1987 and my life hasn't been the same

since. It

> has been filled with continuously evolving new sounds: from

rustling leaves,

• 5 months later...

>

> I went to the cancer hospital this morning and my cancer is almost

completely gone. The doctor was suprised cause the first cat scan they

did in June my left kidney was scrivled up and the whole top half was

full of cancer. Now he could hardly see the cancer. He told me to

keep taking the Sutent and stop vating the vitamins and minerals cause

the FDA says their bad.

>

That is good news to hear. There are Herbs to help in Cancer Treatement.

I am glad to hear you are healing Art. Keep up the good work. Follow your own intuition on the drugs, herbs, and Vitamins.

However, I do not trust the FDA. The FDA are allowing milk cows to be given hormones to produce more milk. The FDA says it will not harm us. Wrong! Remember the Walmart Milk article this morning. And, Yes, the FDA listen to the pharmaceutical companies. Do you all remember celebrex and the other arthritis drugs. The pharmaceutical companies are trying to ban vitamins and herbs. They want all the power and money. And, the FDA keeps approving pharmaceuticals that have dire health affects.

It's up to each person to choose for theirself, if they are going to follow their own intuition which is a gift from God; or follow others who want to dominate.

Blessings in Love and Light. Joy

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 6:48 PM

Subject: [ ] A Miracle

I went to the cancer hospital this morning and my cancer is almost completely gone. The doctor was suprised cause the first cat scan they did in June my left kidney was scrivled up and the whole top half was full of cancer. Now he could hardly see the cancer. He told me to keep taking the Sutent and stop vating the vitamins and minerals cause the FDA says their bad.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.14.13/1075 - Release Date: 10/17/2007 9:38 AM

The FDA is on the side of the pharmacology companies. They have let drugs go on the market that are killers just for the money to be made.

Do you own research and THEN make up your mind. I'm sure you can find the drug that you are taking and find out both side effects and what to take with it. Most Drs. realize that chemo compromises the immune system and the nutrional supplements are gravely needed by the body. Be your own advocate and study, study, study! The biology bubble is our house while on the planet. Love amd blessings, Ellie

I went to the cancer hospital this morning and my cancer is almost completely gone. The doctor was suprised cause the first cat scan they did in June my left kidney was scrivled up and the whole top half was full of cancer. Now he could hardly see the cancer. He told me to keep taking the Sutent and stop vating the vitamins and minerals cause the FDA says their bad.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.14.13/1075 - Release Date: 10/17/2007 9:38 AM

Thanks Joy. I believe those are what is helping me.

The FDA sells poison. They allow Twinkies to put poison in their cakes and they put hormones in chicken and keps ge in puberty at a younger age.

Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 4:45 PM

Subject: Re: [ ] A Miracle

I am glad to hear you are healing Art. Keep up the good work. Follow your own intuition on the drugs, herbs, and Vitamins.

However, I do not trust the FDA. The FDA are allowing milk cows to be given hormones to produce more milk. The FDA says it will not harm us. Wrong! Remember the Walmart Milk article this morning. And, Yes, the FDA listen to the pharmaceutical companies. Do you all remember celebrex and the other arthritis drugs. The pharmaceutical companies are trying to ban vitamins and herbs. They want all the power and money. And, the FDA keeps approving pharmaceuticals that have dire health affects.

It's up to each person to choose for theirself, if they are going to follow their own intuition which is a gift from God; or follow others who want to dominate.

I think if it were me that I would KEEP DOING THE VERY SAME THINS YOU HAVE BEEN DOING including taking the Vitamins and Minerals. I for one do not trust the FDA and hey if it's been working so far why quit now?Art3 <art@...> wrote: I went to the cancer hospital this morning and my cancer is almost completely gone. The doctor was suprised cause the first cat scan they did in June my left kidney was scrivled up and the whole top half was full of cancer. Now he could hardly see the

cancer. He told me to keep taking the Sutent and stop vating the vitamins and minerals cause the FDA says their bad. __________________________________________________

Cheney and Rumsfield are on the head of the drug companies.

Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 5:54 PM

The FDA is on the side of the pharmacology companies. They have let drugs go on the market that are killers just for the money to be made.

Do you own research and THEN make up your mind. I'm sure you can find the drug that you are taking and find out both side effects and what to take with it. Most Drs. realize that chemo compromises the immune system and the nutrional supplements are gravely needed by the body. Be your own advocate and study, study, study! The biology bubble is our house while on the planet. Love amd blessings, Ellie

I think so too, Art. Just keep up the good work! Remember to stay positive and avoid negative. Blessings, Joy

Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 9:03 PM

The FDA sells poison. They allow Twinkies to put poison in their cakes and they put hormones in chicken and keps ge in puberty at a younger age.

I think the Vitamins and Minerals and herbs help me but he said I'm sick because of them. I even lost 4 pounds since yesterday taking them.

Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 6:06 PM

I think if it were me that I would KEEP DOING THE VERY SAME THINS YOU HAVE BEEN DOING including taking the Vitamins and Minerals. I for one do not trust the FDA and hey if it's been working so far why quit now?Art3 <artfroggernet> wrote:

GOOD HOLY CHRIST, GOD HELP US!Art3 <art@...> wrote: Cheney and Rumsfield are on the head of the drug companies. ----- Original Message ----- From: Ellie Sale Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 5:54 PM Subject: Re: [ ] A Miracle The FDA is on the side of the pharmacology companies. They have let drugs go on the market that are killers just for the money to be made. Do you own research and THEN make up your mind. I'm sure you can find the drug that you are taking and find out both side effects and what to take with it. Most Drs. realize that chemo compromises the immune system and the nutrional supplements are gravely needed by the body. Be your own advocate and study, study, study! The biology bubble is our

house while on the planet. Love amd blessings, Ellie ----- Original Message ----- From: Art3 Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 6:48 PM Subject: [ ] A Miracle I went to the cancer hospital this morning and my cancer is almost completely gone. The doctor was suprised cause the first cat scan they did in June my left kidney was scrivled up and the whole top half was full of

cancer. Now he could hardly see the cancer. He told me to keep taking the Sutent and stop vating the vitamins and minerals cause the FDA says their bad. No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.14.13/1075 - Release Date: 10/17/2007 9:38 AM __________________________________________________

They even pushed for Aspertame to be be out.

Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 6:21 PM

GOOD HOLY CHRIST, GOD HELP US!Art3 <artfroggernet> wrote:

Do you own research and THEN make up your mind. I'm sure you can find the drug that you are taking and find out both side effects and what to take with it. Most Drs. realize that chemo compromises the immune system and the nutrional supplements are gravely needed by the body. Be your own advocate and study, study, study! The biol ogy bubble is our house while on the planet. Love amd blessings, Ellie

I've been trying to stay positive. I stay in my room and not listen to my family when they are negative.

Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 6:12 PM

I think so too, Art. Just keep up the good work! Remember to stay positive and avoid negative. Blessings, Joy

You can always stop taking them for a day or so, and see how you feel. I would account for everything I did, eating, drinking, and physical activity to account for the weight loss. Blessings, Joy

Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 9:18 PM

I think the Vitamins and Minerals and herbs help me but he said I'm sick because of them. I even lost 4 pounds since yesterday taking them.

I think if it were me that I would KEEP DOING THE VERY SAME THINS YOU HAVE BEEN DOING including taking the Vitamins and Minerals. I for one do not trust the FDA and hey if it's been working so far why quit now?Art3 <artfroggernet> wrote:

Melvin, I see you have a sense of humor. :-)

Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 9:21 PM

GOOD HOLY CHRIST, GOD HELP US!Art3 <art@...> wrote:

also, cancer cells produce an increase in a naturally occurring cell called the natural killer cells- they are part of the immune system- to go into hyperdrive which causes weight loss.

Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 7:00 PM

You can always stop taking them for a day or so, and see how you feel. I would account for everything I did, eating, drinking, and physical activity to account for the weight loss. Blessings, Joy

Super! Do you like to read?

Joy

Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 9:58 PM

I've been trying to stay positive. I stay in my room and not listen to my family when they are negative.

Very good to know!

Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 10:03 PM

also, cancer cells produce an increase in a naturally occurring cell called the natural killer cells- they are part of the immune system- to go into hyperdrive which causes weight loss.

Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 7:00 PM

yes

Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 7:22 PM

Joy

In our files are articles and e-books. Enjoy them. You might find something to help you and at least you will be learning. Blessings, Joy

Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 11:12 PM

yes

Joy

ok

Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 8:15 PM

In our files are articles and e-books. Enjoy them. You might find something to help you and at least you will be learning. Blessings, Joy

Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 11:12 PM

yes

Joy

Great news Art !! Glad to hear that

e :-)

From: art@...Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 15:48:19 -0700Subject: [ ] A Miracle

Get news, entertainment and everything you care about at Live.com. Check it out!

im happy:)

natural_remedies

Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 10:06 PM

Subject: RE: [ ] A Miracle

Great news Art !! Glad to hear that e :-)

From: artfroggernetDate: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 15:48:19 -0700Subject: [ ] A Miracle

Get news, entertainment and everything you care about at Live.com. Check it out!

This is from the 2012dreams2 and I've tried it. Incredibly easy, just walk through the house, swishing oil in your teeth or sit and read and do it! Whatever suits. Worth a try and how in the world the Dr. could find objections to this is very difficult to see. Love, Ellie

circle2012dreams2

Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 3:39 AM

Subject: [circle2012dreams2] ALERT - MIRACULOUS CURE FOR DISEASE- " OIL PULLING "

I Sent this out quite some time ago, but am re posting It, as there are new members who may not have heard of It. I Also have been receiving very Positive reports from people who have been using It. Please Pass this on . Remember, Set Your Intention * Love + Light, Krystle

The message is ready to be sent with the following file or link attachments:Shortcut to: http://www.oilpulling.com/index.htm

ART,

your answer caused me to think...

I think you should think more,

you could tell us what you like to read,

what gives you joy in this life,

you are to sad,

WE CAN HELP,

but YOU need to partisapate and help us to know more

about you.

next time you see something,anything that gives you

the smallest amout of happyness write it down..

tell us.

ART,

what kind of plants do you have in your room???

NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get some and take care of them,

they have a Spirit,

talk to them...

ART,

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stompingelk

--- Art3 <art@...> wrote:

> yes

> ----- Original Message -----

> From: Joyce Hudson

>

> Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 7:22 PM

> Subject: Re: [ ] A Miracle

>

>

>

> Super! Do you like to read?

>

> Joy

> From: Art3

>

> Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 9:58 PM

>

>

> I've been trying to stay positive. I stay in my

> room and not listen to my family when they are

> negative.

>

>

>

> Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 6:12 PM

>

>

>

> I think so too, Art. Just keep up the good

> work! Remember to stay positive and avoid negative.

> Blessings, Joy

>

> Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 9:03 PM

>

>

> Thanks Joy. I believe those are what is

> helping me.

>

> The FDA sells poison. They allow Twinkies

> to put poison in their cakes and they put hormones

> in chicken and keps ge in puberty at a younger age.

>

>

>

>

> Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 4:45 PM

>

>

>

> I am glad to hear you are healing Art.

> Keep up the good work. Follow your own intuition on

> the drugs, herbs, and Vitamins.

>

> However, I do not trust the FDA. The FDA

> are allowing milk cows to be given hormones to

> produce more milk. The FDA says it will not harm

> us. Wrong! Remember the Walmart Milk article this

> morning. And, Yes, the FDA listen to the

> pharmaceutical companies. Do you all remember

> celebrex and the other arthritis drugs. The

> pharmaceutical companies are trying to ban vitamins

> and herbs. They want all the power and money. And,

> the FDA keeps approving pharmaceuticals that have

> dire health affects.

>

> It's up to each person to choose for

> theirself, if they are going to follow their own

> intuition which is a gift from God; or follow others

> who want to dominate.

>

> Blessings in Love and Light. Joy

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 6:48

> PM

> Subject: [ ] A Miracle

>

>

> I went to the cancer hospital this

> morning and my cancer is almost completely gone. The

> doctor was suprised cause the first cat scan they

> did in June my left kidney was scrivled up and the

> whole top half was full of cancer. Now he could

> hardly see the cancer. He told me to keep taking

> the Sutent and stop vating the vitamins and minerals

> cause the FDA says their bad.

>

>

>

--------------------------------------------------------------------

>

>

> No virus found in this incoming message.

> Checked by AVG Free Edition.

> Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database:

> 269.14.13/1075 - Release Date: 10/17/2007 9:38 AM

>

>

>

>

>

------------------------------------------------------------------------

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

>

>

>

>

>

Spiritual freedom is my birthright.

I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mental

prejudices and stereotypes of others.

I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulate

me or deceive me.

I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love.

Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual

freedom.