RemedySpot.com

Re: A Miracle

Rate this topic

Guest guest

With all the yelling at home and my family are all retards

I can't talk to anyone here cause none of them know what I'm talking about.

My soulmate lover of 2 years is cheating on me and won't talk to me now and blocked me online because of someone coming between us.

I'm only happy with this person. :((

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 10:41 AM

Subject: Re: [ ] A Miracle

ART,your answer caused me to think...I think you should think more,you could tell us what you like to read,what gives you joy in this life,you are to sad,WE CAN HELP,but YOU need to partisapate and help us to know moreabout you.next time you see something,anything that gives youthe smallest amout of happyness write it down..tell us.ART,what kind of plants do you have in your room???NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!get some and take care of them,they have a Spirit,talk to them...ART,DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stompingelk--- Art3 <artfroggernet> wrote:> yes> ----- Original Message ----- > From: Joyce Hudson > > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 7:22 PM> Subject: Re: [ ] A Miracle> > > > Super! Do you like to read?> > Joy> ----- Original Message ----- > From: Art3 > > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 9:58 PM> Subject: Re: [ ] A Miracle> > > I've been trying to stay positive. I stay in my> room and not listen to my family when they are> negative.> > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: Joyce Hudson > > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 6:12 PM> Subject: Re: [ ] A Miracle> > > > I think so too, Art. Just keep up the good> work! Remember to stay positive and avoid negative.> Blessings, Joy> ----- Original Message ----- > From: Art3 > > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 9:03 PM> Subject: Re: [ ] A Miracle> > > Thanks Joy. I believe those are what is> helping me. > > The FDA sells poison. They allow Twinkies> to put poison in their cakes and they put hormones> in chicken and keps ge in puberty at a younger age.> > > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: Joyce Hudson > > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 4:45 PM> Subject: Re: [ ] A Miracle> > > > I am glad to hear you are healing Art. > Keep up the good work. Follow your own intuition on> the drugs, herbs, and Vitamins.> > However, I do not trust the FDA. The FDA> are allowing milk cows to be given hormones to> produce more milk. The FDA says it will not harm> us. Wrong! Remember the Walmart Milk article this> morning. And, Yes, the FDA listen to the> pharmaceutical companies. Do you all remember> celebrex and the other arthritis drugs. The> pharmaceutical companies are trying to ban vitamins> and herbs. They want all the power and money. And,> the FDA keeps approving pharmaceuticals that have> dire health affects.> > It's up to each person to choose for> theirself, if they are going to follow their own> intuition which is a gift from God; or follow others> who want to dominate.> > Blessings in Love and Light. Joy> > > > > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: Art3 > > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 6:48> PM> Subject: [ ] A Miracle> > > I went to the cancer hospital this> morning and my cancer is almost completely gone. The> doctor was suprised cause the first cat scan they> did in June my left kidney was scrivled up and the> whole top half was full of cancer. Now he could> hardly see the cancer. He told me to keep taking> the Sutent and stop vating the vitamins and minerals> cause the FDA says their bad.> > >----------------------------------------------------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database:> 269.14.13/1075 - Release Date: 10/17/2007 9:38 AM> > > > >----------------------------------------------------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database:> 269.14.13/1075 - Release Date: 10/17/2007 9:38 AM> > > > >----------------------------------------------------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database:> 269.14.13/1075 - Release Date: 10/17/2007 9:38 AM> > > Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom.__________________________________________________

Do not rely on others for your happiness and health. You must be responsible for yourself. If you do not like being alone, then you may not like yourself. That can be corrected. I love being by myself. I keep myself very busy with studying, researching, looking after my Dad, my animals, my house plants and flower gardens, the computer, and helping others (hopefully) on the internet. Find your passion that you enjoy doing and do it. It will help you tremendously!

Those who come into our lives on a one on one basis, personally, are reflections of ourselves. As we heal ourselves mentally, emotionally, physically, and Spiritually, you will meet new people and some of the people you know may disappear from your life, unless they too, grow. Blessings, Joy

Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 2:48 PM

My soulmate lover of 2 years is cheating on me and won't talk to me now and blocked me online because of someone coming between us.

ART,your answer caused me to think...I think you should think more,you could tell us what you like to read,what gives you joy in this life,you are to sad,WE CAN HELP,but YOU need to partisapate and help us to know moreabout you.next time you see something,anything that gives youthe smallest amout of happyness write it down..tell us.ART,what kind of plants do you have in your room???NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!get some and take care of them,they have a Spirit,talk to them...ART,DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stompingelk--- Art3 <artfroggernet> wrote:> yes> ----- Original Message ----- > From: Joyce Hudson > > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 7:22 PM> Subject: Re: [ ] A Miracle> > > > Super! Do you like to read?> > Joy> ----- Original Message ----- > From: Art3 > > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 9:58 PM> Subject: Re: [ ] A Miracle> > > I've been trying to stay positive. I stay in my> room and not listen to my family when they are> negative.> > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: Joyce Hudson > > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 6:12 PM> Subject: Re: [ ] A Miracle> > > > I think so too, Art. Just keep up the good> work! Remember to stay positive and avoid negative.> Blessings, Joy> ----- Original Message ----- > From: Art3 > > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 9:03 PM> Subject: Re: [ ] A Miracle> > > Thanks Joy. I believe those are what is> helping me. > > The FDA sells poison. They allow Twinkies> to put poison in their cakes and they put hormones> in chicken and keps ge in puberty at a younger age.> > > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: Joyce Hudson > > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 4:45 PM> Subject: Re: [ ] A Miracle> > > > I am glad to hear you are healing Art. > Keep up the good work. Follow your own intuition on> the drugs, herbs, and Vitamins.> > However, I do not trust the FDA. The FDA> are allowing milk cows to be given hormones to> produce more milk. The FDA says it will not harm> us. Wrong! Remember the Walmart Milk article this> morning. And, Yes, the FDA listen to the> pharmaceutical companies. Do you all remember> celebrex and the other arthritis drugs. The> pharmaceutical companies are trying to ban vitamins> and herbs. They want all the power and money. And,> the FDA keeps approving pharmaceuticals that have> dire health affects.> > It's up to each person to choose for> theirself, if they are going to follow their own> intuition which is a gift from God; or follow others> who want to dominate.> > Blessings in Love and Light. Joy> > > > > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: Art3 > > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 6:48> PM> Subject: [ ] A Miracle> > > I went to the cancer hospital this> morning and my cancer is almost completely gone. The> doctor was suprised cause the first cat scan they> did in June my left kidney was scrivled up and the> whole top half was full of cancer. Now he could> hardly see the cancer. He told me to keep taking> the Sutent and stop vating the vitamins and minerals> cause the FDA says their bad.> > >----------------------------------------------------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database:> 269.14.13/1075 - Release Date: 10/17/2007 9:38 AM> > > > >----------------------------------------------------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database:> 269.14.13/1075 - Release Date: 10/17/2007 9:38 AM> > > > >----------------------------------------------------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database:> 269.14.13/1075 - Release Date: 10/17/2007 9:38 AM> > > Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom.__________________________________________________

Art, Marty is right. As long as you focus your intent upon yourself with your woes, you won't be happy. Blessings, Joy

Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 1:41 PM

ART, your answer caused me to think... I think you should think more,you could tell us what you like to read,what gives you joy in this life,you are to sad, WE CAN HELP, but YOU need to partisapate and help us to know moreabout you. next time you see something,anything that gives youthe smallest amout of happyness write it down.. tell us.ART,what kind of plants do you have in your room??? NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get some and take care of them, they have a Spirit,talk to them... ART, DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stompingelk--- Art3 <art@...> wrote:> yes> ----- Original Message ----- > From: Joyce Hudson > > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 7:22 PM> Subject: Re: [ ] A Miracle> > > > Super! Do you like to read?> > Joy> ----- Original Message ----- > From: Art3 > > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 9:58 PM> Subject: Re: [ ] A Miracle> > > I've been trying to stay positive. I stay in my> room and not listen to my family when they are> negative.> > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: Joyce Hudson > > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 6:12 PM> Subject: Re: [ ] A Miracle> > > > I think so too, Art. Just keep up the good> work! Remember to stay positive and avoid negative.> Blessings, Joy> ----- Original Message ----- > From: Art3 > > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 9:03 PM> Subject: Re: [ ] A Miracle> > > Thanks Joy. I believe those are what is> helping me. > > The FDA sells poison. They allow Twinkies> to put poison in their cakes and they put hormones> in chicken and keps ge in puberty at a younger age.> > > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: Joyce Hudson > > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 4:45 PM> Subject: Re: [ ] A Miracle> > > > I am glad to hear you are healing Art. > Keep up the good work. Follow your own intuition on> the drugs, herbs, and Vitamins.> > However, I do not trust the FDA. The FDA> are allowing milk cows to be given hormones to> produce more milk. The FDA says it will not harm> us. Wrong! Remember the Walmart Milk article this> morning. And, Yes, the FDA listen to the> pharmaceutical companies. Do you all remember> celebrex and the other arthritis drugs. The> pharmaceutical companies are trying to ban vitamins> and herbs. They want all the power and money. And,> the FDA keeps approving pharmaceuticals that have> dire health affects.> > It's up to each person to choose for> theirself, if they are going to follow their own> intuition which is a gift from God; or follow others> who want to dominate.> > Blessings in Love and Light. Joy> > > > > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: Art3 > > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 6:48> PM> Subject: [ ] A Miracle> > > I went to the cancer hospital this> morning and my cancer is almost completely gone. The> doctor was suprised cause the first cat scan they> did in June my left kidney was scrivled up and the> whole top half was full of cancer. Now he could> hardly see the cancer. He told me to keep taking> the Sutent and stop vating the vitamins and minerals> cause the FDA says their bad.> > >--------------------------------------------------------------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database:> 269.14.13/1075 - Release Date: 10/17/2007 9:38 AM> > > > >------------------------------------------------------------------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database:> 269.14.13/1075 - Release Date: 10/17/2007 9:38 AM> > > > >----------------------------------------------------------------------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database:> 269.14.13/1075 - Release Date: 10/17/2007 9:38 AM> > > Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom.__________________________________________________

I truly believe, before we were born, we chose our parents, for the lessons we needed to learn in this life. Until, you recognize this, and start trying to learn those lessons, you will resent your parents. In turn, your resentment shows, aggravates them, and in turn they aggravate you more.

Learn to Love as God does. He accepts us each as who we are. She still loves us, but hopes we wake up and grow Spiritually.

The kidneys are about removing the poisons from the body and releasing them. You have kidney cancer. That tells me that you may still hold resentment of your circumstances. Releasing the negatives allows more space in our hearts for the positive to come in. Growing Spiritually helps our bodies to become healthy.

Blessings, Joy

My dad left when I was 3 years old my mom left when I was 8 and I grew up with my grandma. At 9 I had a NDE and went in the tunnel and at the end of the Tunnel there was a bright light that was Jesus and He told me it wasn't my time and I had to go back.

At 12 I went to middle school and forgot Jesus and started doing drugs and voodoo hurting people. At 15 my dad came back and took me to the bars drinking and fighting and whoring. I looked older than 15 when the drinking age was 18.

At 21 I had a drug and alcohol overdose and lost 200 pounds in a month and had another NDE and was in ICU almost a month and Jesus came to me again and I said I know you but you left me and He said I never left you. I just stood back and let you do things your own way to show you your ways are not the right way and like I said before it's not your time yet you have to go back there's more for you. So I quit taking drugs but I still drank but felt something was still missing. In 1992 I started going to a Full Gospel church and had alot of friends andI still drank like a fish and a friend from church prayed on me and that was the first time I ever threw up from drinking and felt different and in Marcg of 1993 my pastor if I wanted to accept God's Holy Spirit into my heart and I went up and the pastor and everyone was praying and I asked God's Spirit in and over my head the room got really bright and boom He hit me like a ton of bricks. I was lifted up and raised back and started speaking in tongues and having visions and prophesying and later when I started reading the Bible it was all in there what I was seeing and who the and to who. Right then the desire for alcohol left me and I felt complete. I use to have a street ministry and alot of friends but evil people wanted me to stop preaching and keep quiet and they all started lying and talking bad about me and all I did was preach. I left my friends cause they were sinners and tried to kill me. God showed me what they will do to me.

Then I broke down and went to bed and stayed there all these years. I preached online from 1998 to 2003 but no one listened to the prophecies and warnings.

I read my Bible and had more visions and dreams and understood more. Jesus said (Re)Publicans and tax collectors are sick and need a doctor and I understood why was the beloved apostle. But I won't say it so no one gets mad at me. I understand alot.

Jesus was born sometime between Sept 27 and Oct 20 and I was born Sept 27 and my soulmate Oct 20 and now I only feel happy and complete with my soulmate.

Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 12:28 PM

I truly believe, before we were born, we chose our parents, for the lessons we needed to learn in this life. Until, you recognize this, and start trying to learn those lessons, you will resent your parents. In turn, your resentment shows, aggravates them, and in turn they aggravate you more.

Learn to Love as God does. He accepts us each as who we are. She still loves us, but hopes we wake up and grow Spiritually.

The kidneys are about removing the poisons from the body and releasing them. You have kidney cancer. That tells me that you may still hold resentment of your circumstances. Releasing the negatives allows more space in our hearts for the positive to come in. Growing Spiritually helps our bodies to become healthy.

Blessings, Joy

Hi ART,

This is so true,there was a study of the people that

won lottery money,it found that the ones that were

unhappy before,

were still unhappy,

the ones that were happy,

well,they were happier!!!

You must look at the things that make you unhappy and

come to terms with them.

this is a Natural remedy.

we can help you with this but it will be YOU doing

this.

I have noticed that when you are Spiritually happy,

when you have NO doubts,

most become much happy er.

Marty Stompingelk

--- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

> Do not rely on others for your happiness and health.

> You must be responsible for yourself. If you do

> not like being alone, then you may not like

> yourself. That can be corrected. I love being by

> myself. I keep myself very busy with studying,

> researching, looking after my Dad, my animals, my

> house plants and flower gardens, the computer, and

> helping others (hopefully) on the internet. Find

> your passion that you enjoy doing and do it. It

> will help you tremendously!

>

> Those who come into our lives on a one on one basis,

> personally, are reflections of ourselves. As we

> heal ourselves mentally, emotionally, physically,

> and Spiritually, you will meet new people and some

> of the people you know may disappear from your life,

> unless they too, grow. Blessings, Joy

> ----- Original Message -----

> From: Art3

>

> Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 2:48 PM

> Subject: Re: [ ] A Miracle

>

>

> With all the yelling at home and my family are all

> retards

> I can't talk to anyone here cause none of them

> know what I'm talking about.

>

> My soulmate lover of 2 years is cheating on me and

> won't talk to me now and blocked me online because

> of someone coming between us.

> I'm only happy with this person. :((

>

> From: Marty Cline

>

> Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 10:41 AM

>

>

> ART,

> your answer caused me to think...

> I think you should think more,

> you could tell us what you like to read,

> what gives you joy in this life,

> you are to sad,

> WE CAN HELP,

> but YOU need to partisapate and help us to know

> more

> about you.

> next time you see something,anything that gives

> you

> the smallest amout of happyness write it down..

> tell us.

> ART,

> what kind of plants do you have in your room???

> NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> get some and take care of them,

> they have a Spirit,

> talk to them...

> ART,

> DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> Stompingelk

> --- Art3 <art@...> wrote:

>

> > yes

> > ----- Original Message -----

> > From: Joyce Hudson

> >

> > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 7:22 PM

> > Subject: Re: [ ] A Miracle

> >

> >

> >

> > Super! Do you like to read?

> >

> > Joy

> > From: Art3

> >

> > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 9:58 PM

> >

> >

> > I've been trying to stay positive. I stay in

> my

> > room and not listen to my family when they are

> > negative.

> >

> >

> >

> > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 6:12 PM

> >

> >

> >

> > I think so too, Art. Just keep up the good

> > work! Remember to stay positive and avoid

> negative.

> > Blessings, Joy

> >

> > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 9:03 PM

> >

> >

> > Thanks Joy. I believe those are what is

> > helping me.

> >

> > The FDA sells poison. They allow Twinkies

> > to put poison in their cakes and they put

> hormones

> > in chicken and keps ge in puberty at a younger

> age.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 4:45 PM

> >

> >

> >

> > I am glad to hear you are healing Art.

> > Keep up the good work. Follow your own

> intuition on

> > the drugs, herbs, and Vitamins.

> >

> > However, I do not trust the FDA. The FDA

> > are allowing milk cows to be given hormones to

> > produce more milk. The FDA says it will not

> harm

> > us. Wrong! Remember the Walmart Milk article

> this

> > morning. And, Yes, the FDA listen to the

> > pharmaceutical companies. Do you all remember

> > celebrex and the other arthritis drugs. The

> > pharmaceutical companies are trying to ban

> vitamins

> > and herbs. They want all the power and money.

> And,

> > the FDA keeps approving pharmaceuticals that

> have

> > dire health affects.

> >

> > It's up to each person to choose for

> > theirself, if they are going to follow their

> own

> > intuition which is a gift from God; or follow

> others

> > who want to dominate.

> >

> > Blessings in Love and Light. Joy

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 6:48

> > PM

> > Subject: [ ] A Miracle

> >

> >

> > I went to the cancer hospital this

> > morning and my cancer is almost completely

> gone. The

> > doctor was suprised cause the first cat scan

> they

> > did in June my left kidney was scrivled up and

> the

> > whole top half was full of cancer. Now he

> could

> > hardly see the cancer. He told me to keep

> taking

> > the Sutent and stop vating the vitamins and

> minerals

> > cause the FDA says their bad.

> >

> >

> >

>

>

----------------------------------------------------------

> >

> >

> > No virus found in this incoming message.

> > Checked by AVG Free Edition.

> > Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database:

> > 269.14.13/1075 - Release Date: 10/17/2007 9:38

> AM

> >

> >

> >

>

=== message truncated ===

Spiritual freedom is my birthright.

I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mental

prejudices and stereotypes of others.

I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulate

me or deceive me.

I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love.

Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual

freedom.

you will never be happy untill you can love

yourself...

--- Art3 <art@...> wrote:

> With all the yelling at home and my family are all

> retards

> I can't talk to anyone here cause none of them know

> what I'm talking about.

>

> My soulmate lover of 2 years is cheating on me and

> won't talk to me now and blocked me online because

> of someone coming between us.

> I'm only happy with this person. :((

>

> From: Marty Cline

>

> Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 10:41 AM

>

>

> ART,

> your answer caused me to think...

> I think you should think more,

> you could tell us what you like to read,

> what gives you joy in this life,

> you are to sad,

> WE CAN HELP,

> but YOU need to partisapate and help us to know

> more

> about you.

> next time you see something,anything that gives

> you

> the smallest amout of happyness write it down..

> tell us.

> ART,

> what kind of plants do you have in your room???

> NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> get some and take care of them,

> they have a Spirit,

> talk to them...

> ART,

> DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> Stompingelk

> --- Art3 <art@...> wrote:

>

> > yes

> >

> > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 7:22 PM

> >

> >

> >

> > Super! Do you like to read?

> >

> > Joy

> >

> > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 9:58 PM

> >

> >

> > I've been trying to stay positive. I stay in my

> > room and not listen to my family when they are

> > negative.

> >

> >

> >

> > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 6:12 PM

> >

> >

> >

> > I think so too, Art. Just keep up the good

> > work! Remember to stay positive and avoid

> negative.

> > Blessings, Joy

> >

> > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 9:03 PM

> >

> >

> > Thanks Joy. I believe those are what is

> > helping me.

> >

> > The FDA sells poison. They allow Twinkies

> > to put poison in their cakes and they put

> hormones

> > in chicken and keps ge in puberty at a younger

> age.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 4:45 PM

> >

> >

> >

> > I am glad to hear you are healing Art.

> > Keep up the good work. Follow your own intuition

> on

> > the drugs, herbs, and Vitamins.

> >

> > However, I do not trust the FDA. The FDA

> > are allowing milk cows to be given hormones to

> > produce more milk. The FDA says it will not harm

> > us. Wrong! Remember the Walmart Milk article

> this

> > morning. And, Yes, the FDA listen to the

> > pharmaceutical companies. Do you all remember

> > celebrex and the other arthritis drugs. The

> > pharmaceutical companies are trying to ban

> vitamins

> > and herbs. They want all the power and money.

> And,

> > the FDA keeps approving pharmaceuticals that

> have

> > dire health affects.

> >

> > It's up to each person to choose for

> > theirself, if they are going to follow their own

> > intuition which is a gift from God; or follow

> others

> > who want to dominate.

> >

> > Blessings in Love and Light. Joy

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 6:48

> > PM

> > Subject: [ ] A Miracle

> >

> >

> > I went to the cancer hospital this

> > morning and my cancer is almost completely gone.

> The

> > doctor was suprised cause the first cat scan

> they

> > did in June my left kidney was scrivled up and

> the

> > whole top half was full of cancer. Now he could

> > hardly see the cancer. He told me to keep taking

> > the Sutent and stop vating the vitamins and

> minerals

> > cause the FDA says their bad.

> >

> >

> >

>

>

> >

> >

> AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

> >

> >

> AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

> >

> >

> AM

> >

> >

> >

>

>

=== message truncated ===

Spiritual freedom is my birthright.

I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mental

prejudices and stereotypes of others.

I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulate

me or deceive me.

I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love.

Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual

freedom.

Marty you are so right! Until I went in and found my Spiritual truth, I could not heal properly, I was not happy, I did not like what I saw in others. Blessings, Joy

Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 5:54 PM

you will never be happy untill you can loveyourself...--- Art3 <art@...> wrote:> With all the yelling at home and my family are all> retards> I can't talk to anyone here cause none of them know> what I'm talking about.> > My soulmate lover of 2 years is cheating on me and> won't talk to me now and blocked me online because> of someone coming between us.> I'm only happy with this person. :((> > ----- Original Message ----- > From: Marty Cline > > Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 10:41 AM> Subject: Re: [ ] A Miracle> > > ART,> your answer caused me to think...> I think you should think more,> you could tell us what you like to read,> what gives you joy in this life,> you are to sad,> WE CAN HELP,> but YOU need to partisapate and help us to know> more> about you.> next time you see something,anything that gives> you> the smallest amout of happyness write it down..> tell us.> ART,> what kind of plants do you have in your room???> NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!> get some and take care of them,> they have a Spirit,> talk to them...> ART,> DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!> Stompingelk> --- Art3 <art@...> wrote:> > > yes> > ----- Original Message ----- > > From: Joyce Hudson > > > > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 7:22 PM> > Subject: Re: [ ] A Miracle> > > > > > > > Super! Do you like to read?> > > > Joy> > ----- Original Message ----- > > From: Art3 > > > > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 9:58 PM> > Subject: Re: [ ] A Miracle> > > > > > I've been trying to stay positive. I stay in my> > room and not listen to my family when they are> > negative.> > > > > > ----- Original Message ----- > > From: Joyce Hudson > > > > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 6:12 PM> > Subject: Re: [ ] A Miracle> > > > > > > > I think so too, Art. Just keep up the good> > work! Remember to stay positive and avoid> negative.> > Blessings, Joy> > ----- Original Message ----- > > From: Art3 > > > > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 9:03 PM> > Subject: Re: [ ] A Miracle> > > > > > Thanks Joy. I believe those are what is> > helping me. > > > > The FDA sells poison. They allow Twinkies> > to put poison in their cakes and they put> hormones> > in chicken and keps ge in puberty at a younger> age.> > > > > > > > ----- Original Message ----- > > From: Joyce Hudson > > > > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 4:45 PM> > Subject: Re: [ ] A Miracle> > > > > > > > I am glad to hear you are healing Art. > > Keep up the good work. Follow your own intuition> on> > the drugs, herbs, and Vitamins.> > > > However, I do not trust the FDA. The FDA> > are allowing milk cows to be given hormones to> > produce more milk. The FDA says it will not harm> > us. Wrong! Remember the Walmart Milk article> this> > morning. And, Yes, the FDA listen to the> > pharmaceutical companies. Do you all remember> > celebrex and the other arthritis drugs. The> > pharmaceutical companies are trying to ban> vitamins> > and herbs. They want all the power and money.> And,> > the FDA keeps approving pharmaceuticals that> have> > dire health affects.> > > > It's up to each person to choose for> > theirself, if they are going to follow their own> > intuition which is a gift from God; or follow> others> > who want to dominate.> > > > Blessings in Love and Light. Joy> > > > > > > > > > > > ----- Original Message ----- > > From: Art3 > > > > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 6:48> > PM> > Subject: [ ] A Miracle> > > > > > I went to the cancer hospital this> > morning and my cancer is almost completely gone.> The> > doctor was suprised cause the first cat scan> they> > did in June my left kidney was scrivled up and> the> > whole top half was full of cancer. Now he could> > hardly see the cancer. He told me to keep taking> > the Sutent and stop vating the vitamins and> minerals> > cause the FDA says their bad.> > > > > >> >----------------------------------------------------------> > > > > > No virus found in this incoming message.> > Checked by AVG Free Edition. > > Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database:> > 269.14.13/1075 - Release Date: 10/17/2007 9:38> AM> > > > > > > > > >> >----------------------------------------------------------> > > > > > No virus found in this incoming message.> > Checked by AVG Free Edition. > > Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database:> > 269.14.13/1075 - Release Date: 10/17/2007 9:38> AM> > > > > > > > > >> >----------------------------------------------------------> > > > > > No virus found in this incoming message.> > Checked by AVG Free Edition. > > Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database:> > 269.14.13/1075 - Release Date: 10/17/2007 9:38> AM> > > > > > > > === message truncated ===Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom.__________________________________________________

It's just so hard. :'(

Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 2:54 PM

you will never be happy untill you can loveyourself...--- Art3 <artfroggernet> wrote:> With all the yelling at home and my family are all> retards> I can't talk to anyone here cause none of them know> what I'm talking about.> > My soulmate lover of 2 years is cheating on me and> won't talk to me now and blocked me online because> of someone coming between us.> I'm only happy with this person. :((> > ----- Original Message ----- > From: Marty Cline > > Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 10:41 AM> Subject: Re: [ ] A Miracle> > > ART,> your answer caused me to think...> I think you should think more,> you could tell us what you like to read,> what gives you joy in this life,> you are to sad,> WE CAN HELP,> but YOU need to partisapate and help us to know> more> about you.> next time you see something,anything that gives> you> the smallest amout of happyness write it down..> tell us.> ART,> what kind of plants do you have in your room???> NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!> get some and take care of them,> they have a Spirit,> talk to them...> ART,> DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!> Stompingelk> --- Art3 <artfroggernet> wrote:> > > yes> > ----- Original Message ----- > > From: Joyce Hudson > > > > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 7:22 PM> > Subject: Re: [ ] A Miracle> > > > > > > > Super! Do you like to read?> > > > Joy> > ----- Original Message ----- > > From: Art3 > > > > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 9:58 PM> > Subject: Re: [ ] A Miracle> > > > > > I've been trying to stay positive. I stay in my> > room and not listen to my family when they are> > negative.> > > > > > ----- Original Message ----- > > From: Joyce Hudson > > > > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 6:12 PM> > Subject: Re: [ ] A Miracle> > > > > > > > I think so too, Art. Just keep up the good> > work! Remember to stay positive and avoid> negative.> > Blessings, Joy> > ----- Original Message ----- > > From: Art3 > > > > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 9:03 PM> > Subject: Re: [ ] A Miracle> > > > > > Thanks Joy. I believe those are what is> > helping me. > > > > The FDA sells poison. They allow Twinkies> > to put poison in their cakes and they put> hormones> > in chicken and keps ge in puberty at a younger> age.> > > > > > > > ----- Original Message ----- > > From: Joyce Hudson > > > > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 4:45 PM> > Subject: Re: [ ] A Miracle> > > > > > > > I am glad to hear you are healing Art. > > Keep up the good work. Follow your own intuition> on> > the drugs, herbs, and Vitamins.> > > > However, I do not trust the FDA. The FDA> > are allowing milk cows to be given hormones to> > produce more milk. The FDA says it will not harm> > us. Wrong! Remember the Walmart Milk article> this> > morning. And, Yes, the FDA listen to the> > pharmaceutical companies. Do you all remember> > celebrex and the other arthritis drugs. The> > pharmaceutical companies are trying to ban> vitamins> > and herbs. They want all the power and money.> And,> > the FDA keeps approving pharmaceuticals that> have> > dire health affects.> > > > It's up to each person to choose for> > theirself, if they are going to follow their own> > intuition which is a gift from God; or follow> others> > who want to dominate.> > > > Blessings in Love and Light. Joy> > > > > > > > > > > > ----- Original Message ----- > > From: Art3 > > > > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 6:48> > PM> > Subject: [ ] A Miracle> > > > > > I went to the cancer hospital this> > morning and my cancer is almost completely gone.> The> > doctor was suprised cause the first cat scan> they> > did in June my left kidney was scrivled up and> the> > whole top half was full of cancer. Now he could> > hardly see the cancer. He told me to keep taking> > the Sutent and stop vating the vitamins and> minerals> > cause the FDA says their bad.> > > > > >> >----------------------------------------------------------> > > > > > No virus found in this incoming message.> > Checked by AVG Free Edition. > > Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database:> > 269.14.13/1075 - Release Date: 10/17/2007 9:38> AM> > > > > > > > > >> >----------------------------------------------------------> > > > > > No virus found in this incoming message.> > Checked by AVG Free Edition. > > Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database:> > 269.14.13/1075 - Release Date: 10/17/2007 9:38> AM> > > > > > > > > >> >----------------------------------------------------------> > > > > > No virus found in this incoming message.> > Checked by AVG Free Edition. > > Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database:> > 269.14.13/1075 - Release Date: 10/17/2007 9:38> AM> > > > > > > > === message truncated ===Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom.__________________________________________________

You come from God, therefore you are automatically a child of God. God loves his children, no matter what they do. God forgives. You must rorgive yourself. You are only human. Humans make mistakes. God knows this and still loves us. Blessings, Joy

Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 11:30 PM

It's just so hard. :'(

Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 2:54 PM

you will never be happy untill you can loveyourself...--- Art3 <artfroggernet> wrote:> With all the yelling at home and my family are all> retards> I can't talk to anyone here cause none of them know> what I'm talking about.> > My soulmate lover of 2 years is cheating on me and> won't talk to me now and blocked me online because> of someone coming between us.> I'm only happy with this person. :((> > ----- Original Message ----- > From: Marty Cline > > Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 10:41 AM> Subject: Re: [ ] A Miracle> > > ART,> your answer caused me to think...> I think you should think more,> you could tell us what you like to read,> what gives you joy in this life,> you are to sad,> WE CAN HELP,> but YOU need to partisapate and help us to know> more> about you.> next time you see something,anything that gives> you> the smallest amout of happyness write it down..> tell us.> ART,> what kind of plants do you have in your room???> NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!> get some and take care of them,> they have a Spirit,> talk to them...> ART,> DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!> Stompingelk> --- Art3 <artfroggernet> wrote:> > > yes> > ----- Original Message ----- > > From: Joyce Hudson > > > > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 7:22 PM> > Subject: Re: [ ] A Miracle> > > > > > > > Super! Do you like to read?> > > > Joy> > ----- Original Message ----- > > From: Art3 > > > > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 9:58 PM> > Subject: Re: [ ] A Miracle> > > > > > I've been trying to stay positive. I stay in my> > room and not listen to my family when they are> > negative.> > > > > > ----- Original Message ----- > > From: Joyce Hudson > > > > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 6:12 PM> > Subject: Re: [ ] A Miracle> > > > > > > > I think so too, Art. Just keep up the good> > work! Remember to stay positive and avoid> negative.> > Blessings, Joy> > ----- Original Message ----- > > From: Art3 > > > > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 9:03 PM> > Subject: Re: [ ] A Miracle> > > > > > Thanks Joy. I believe those are what is> > helping me. > > > > The FDA sells poison. They allow Twinkies> > to put poison in their cakes and they put> hormones> > in chicken and keps ge in puberty at a younger> age.> > > > > > > > ----- Original Message ----- > > From: Joyce Hudson > > > > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 4:45 PM> > Subject: Re: [ ] A Miracle> > > > > > > > I am glad to hear you are healing Art. > > Keep up the good work. Follow your own intuition> on> > the drugs, herbs, and Vitamins.> > > > However, I do not trust the FDA. The FDA> > are allowing milk cows to be given hormones to> > produce more milk. The FDA says it will not harm> > us. Wrong! Remember the Walmart Milk article> this> > morning. And, Yes, the FDA listen to the> > pharmaceutical companies. Do you all remember> > celebrex and the other arthritis drugs. The> > pharmaceutical companies are trying to ban> vitamins> > and herbs. They want all the power and money.> And,> > the FDA keeps approving pharmaceuticals that> have> > dire health affects.> > > > It's up to each person to choose for> > theirself, if they are going to follow their own> > intuition which is a gift from God; or follow> others> > who want to dominate.> > > > Blessings in Love and Light. Joy> > > > > > > > > > > > ----- Original Message ----- > > From: Art3 > > > > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 6:48> > PM> > Subject: [ ] A Miracle> > > > > > I went to the cancer hospital this> > morning and my cancer is almost completely gone.> The> > doctor was suprised cause the first cat scan> they> > did in June my left kidney was scrivled up and> the> > whole top half was full of cancer. Now he could> > hardly see the cancer. He told me to keep taking> > the Sutent and stop vating the vitamins and> minerals> > cause the FDA says their bad.> > > > > >> >----------------------------------------------------------> > > > > > No virus found in this incoming message.> > Checked by AVG Free Edition. > > Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database:> > 269.14.13/1075 - Release Date: 10/17/2007 9:38> AM> > > > > > > > > >> >----------------------------------------------------------> > > > > > No virus found in this incoming message.> > Checked by AVG Free Edition. > > Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database:> > 269.14.13/1075 - Release Date: 10/17/2007 9:38> AM> > > > > > > > > >> >----------------------------------------------------------> > > > > > No virus found in this incoming message.> > Checked by AVG Free Edition. > > Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database:> > 269.14.13/1075 - Release Date: 10/17/2007 9:38> AM> > > > > > > > === message truncated ===Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom.__________________________________________________