RemedySpot.com

A Miracle

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Ruth, I loved your message. Yes, it is an absolute blessing to hear

somewhat " normal " once again. All those little sounds we'd forgotten that some

of

us heard at one time - and just forgot. Amazing isn't it!

Evon

************************************** See what's free at http://www.aol.com.

• 5 months later...

I went to the cancer hospital this morning and my cancer is almost completely gone. The doctor was suprised cause the first cat scan they did in June my left kidney was scrivled up and the whole top half was full of cancer. Now he could hardly see the cancer. He told me to keep taking the Sutent and stop vating the vitamins and minerals cause the FDA says their bad.

Had a typo.

----- Original Message ----- From: Joyce Hudson

Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 11:41 PM

Subject: Re: [ ] A Miracle

You come from God, therefore you are automatically a child of God. God loves his children, no matter what they do. God forgives. You must forgive yourself. You are only human. Humans make mistakes. God knows this and still loves us. Blessings, Joy

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 11:30 PM

It's just so hard. :'(

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 2:54 PM

you will never be happy untill you can loveyourself...--- Art3 <artfroggernet> wrote:> With all the yelling at home and my family are all> retards> I can't talk to anyone here cause none of them know> what I'm talking about.> > My soulmate lover of 2 years is cheating on me and> won't talk to me now and blocked me online because> of someone coming between us.> I'm only happy with this person. :((> > ----- Original Message ----- > From: Marty Cline > > Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 10:41 AM> Subject: Re: [ ] A Miracle> > > ART,> your answer caused me to think...> I think you should think more,> you could tell us what you like to read,> what gives you joy in this life,> you are to sad,> WE CAN HELP,> but YOU need to partisapate and help us to know> more> about you.> next time you see something,anything that gives> you> the smallest amout of happyness write it down..> tell us.> ART,> what kind of plants do you have in your room???> NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!> get some and take care of them,> they have a Spirit,> talk to them...> ART,> DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!> Stompingelk> --- Art3 <artfroggernet> wrote:> > > yes> > ----- Original Message ----- > > From: Joyce Hudson > > > > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 7:22 PM> > Subject: Re: [ ] A Miracle> > > > > > > > Super! Do you like to read?> > > > Joy> > ----- Original Message ----- > > From: Art3 > > > > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 9:58 PM> > Subject: Re: [ ] A Miracle> > > > > > I've been trying to stay positive. I stay in my> > room and not listen to my family when they are> > negative.> > > > > > ----- Original Message ----- > > From: Joyce Hudson > > > > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 6:12 PM> > Subject: Re: [ ] A Miracle> > > > > > > > I think so too, Art. Just keep up the good> > work! Remember to stay positive and avoid> negative.> > Blessings, Joy> > ----- Original Message ----- > > From: Art3 > > > > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 9:03 PM> > Subject: Re: [ ] A Miracle> > > > > > Thanks Joy. I believe those are what is> > helping me. > > > > The FDA sells poison. They allow Twinkies> > to put poison in their cakes and they put> hormones> > in chicken and keps ge in puberty at a younger> age.> > > > > > > > ----- Original Message ----- > > From: Joyce Hudson > > > > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 4:45 PM> > Subject: Re: [ ] A Miracle> > > > > > > > I am glad to hear you are healing Art. > > Keep up the good work. Follow your own intuition> on> > the drugs, herbs, and Vitamins.> > > > However, I do not trust the FDA. The FDA> > are allowing milk cows to be given hormones to> > produce more milk. The FDA says it will not harm> > us. Wrong! Remember the Walmart Milk article> this> > morning. And, Yes, the FDA listen to the> > pharmaceutical companies. Do you all remember> > celebrex and the other arthritis drugs. The> > pharmaceutical companies are trying to ban> vitamins> > and herbs. They want all the power and money.> And,> > the FDA keeps approving pharmaceuticals that> have> > dire health affects.> > > > It's up to each person to choose for> > theirself, if they are going to follow their own> > intuition which is a gift from God; or follow> others> > who want to dominate.> > > > Blessings in Love and Light. Joy> > > > > > > > > > > > ----- Original Message ----- > > From: Art3 > > > > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 6:48> > PM> > Subject: [ ] A Miracle> > > > > > I went to the cancer hospital this> > morning and my cancer is almost completely gone.> The> > doctor was suprised cause the first cat scan> they> > did in June my left kidney was scrivled up and> the> > whole top half was full of cancer. Now he could> > hardly see the cancer. He told me to keep taking> > the Sutent and stop vating the vitamins and> minerals> > cause the FDA says their bad.> > > > > >> >----------------------------------------------------------> > > > > > No virus found in this incoming message.> > Checked by AVG Free Edition. > > Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database:> > 269.14.13/1075 - Release Date: 10/17/2007 9:38> AM> > > > > > > > > >> >----------------------------------------------------------> > > > > > No virus found in this incoming message.> > Checked by AVG Free Edition. > > Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database:> > 269.14.13/1075 - Release Date: 10/17/2007 9:38> AM> > > > > > > > > >> >----------------------------------------------------------> > > > > > No virus found in this incoming message.> > Checked by AVG Free Edition. > > Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database:> > 269.14.13/1075 - Release Date: 10/17/2007 9:38> AM> > > > > > > > === message truncated ===Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom.__________________________________________________