RemedySpot.com

Re: new to the group/Lydia, Orthopedic Dr in CA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Lydia,

If you can get to or r willing to travel to Orange County CA, I know there is a very very good Orthopedic Surgeon, Carlson, M.D., that did my sisters lower back & neck surgery. She had spinal stenosis + other problems. I live in Nevada and use to live in CA. I wish I could go see my sisters DR. but my insurance will not cover him being out of state. I know he excepts Medical or Medicare one or both.

My sister sent me Dr Carlsons Website:

http://www.osiortho.com/docs_staff/spine_neck_back/gcarlson_en.asp

His phone # & address r located on his website. I hope this helps.

ShannaJoke: The sky is falling...no, I'm tipping over backwards.

www.freekibble.com

From: lydiac7 <lydiac7@...>Subject: new to the groupSpinal Stenosis Treatment Date: Monday, November 17, 2008, 5:06 PM

Hello all, I am new to the group and researching on behalf of my father. We're just starting the quest for the best of the best doctor(s) in the spinal stenosis field. We're in the San Francisco Bay area, Santa to be exact, but will consider all options for surgical consultations. Thanks in advance for any/all suggestions for physicians who specialize in this field. Lydia

I use lidocaine patches which enable me to even ski for about 8 hrs of almost pain free.Maybe you will be able to work using them.

jerry

--------- new to the groupSpinal Stenosis Treatment Date: Monday, November 17, 2008, 5:06 PM

Hello all, I am new to the group and researching on behalf of my father. We're just starting the quest for the best of the best doctor(s) in the spinal stenosis field. We're in the San Francisco Bay area, Santa to be exact, but will consider all options for surgical consultations. Thanks in advance for any/all suggestions for physicians who specialize in this field. Lydia

Shanna, thanks so much, I have passed this info. on. Any other suggestions are

welcome.

Lydia

>

> From: lydiac7 <lydiac7@...>

> Subject: new to the group

> Spinal Stenosis Treatment

> Date: Monday, November 17, 2008, 5:06 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Hello all, I am new to the group and researching on behalf of my father. We're

just

starting

> the quest for the best of the best doctor(s) in the spinal stenosis field.

We're in the San

> Francisco Bay area, Santa to be exact, but will consider all options for

surgical

> consultations. Thanks in advance for any/all suggestions for physicians who

specialize

in

> this field. Lydia

>