RemedySpot.com

Re: OFF TOPIC Paypal URL

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Good Morning Art. No, I don't. Do you have a website? I know nothing about creating websites. I don't think I would want my link to my paypal account on a website. Now to have a link to Paypal is different. Blessings, Joy

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 3:04 AM

Subject: [ ] OFF TOPIC Paypal URL

Does anyone know how I can get my paypal url and put it on a website?

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.15.3/1081 - Release Date: 10/19/2007 5:41 PM

I am trying to make a website and I don't know what I'm doing and I was asking for help.

Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 6:19 AM

Subject: [ ] Re: OFF TOPIC Paypal URL

>> Does anyone know how I can get my paypal url and put it on a website?>This group is about natural Healing not about Palpal

Hi Joe, I was trying to make a website last night but I don't know if I did it right.

Here it is.

http://www.webspawner.com/users/relaisxkunst/index.html

Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 7:17 AM

Subject: Re: [ ] OFF TOPIC Paypal URL

Good Morning Art. No, I don't. Do you have a website? I know nothing about creating websites. I don't think I would want my link to my paypal account on a website. Now to have a link to Paypal is different. Blessings, Joy

Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 3:04 AM

Subject: [ ] OFF TOPIC Paypal URL

Does anyone know how I can get my paypal url and put it on a website?

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.15.3/1081 - Release Date: 10/19/2007 5:41 PM

Art, hon you can go to google, type in "create website". Good luck! Joy

Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 2:33 PM

Subject: Re: [ ] Re: OFF TOPIC Paypal URL

I am trying to make a website and I don't know what I'm doing and I was asking for help.

>> Does anyone know how I can get my paypal url and put it on a website?>This group is about natural Healing not about Palpal

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.15.3/1082 - Release Date: 10/20/2007 2:59 PM

Here is my webpage. I tried to show you but it was removed.

Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 11:50 AM

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.15.3/1082 - Release Date: 10/20/2007 2:59 PM

Thank you Art. We got it. I didn't know it was removed. I understand you need financial help for healing/surgery, but I don't think this is the way to do it. There are many programs out there that help people in need. Check out churches in your area, social security, and the web.

Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 5:46 PM

--- In , " Joyce Hudson " <bjoyful@...>

wrote:

>

> Thank you Art. We got it. I didn't know it was removed. I

understand you need financial help for healing/surgery, but I don't

think this is the way to do it. There are many programs out there that

help people in need. Check out churches in your area, social security,

and the web.

>

> I have to agree there are many programs that will in matters like

that. Hospitals have to admit you reguardless if you are able to pay.

Thanks Mystic.

Mystic said:

I have to agree there are many programs that will in matters like that.

Hospitals have to admit you reguardless if you are able to pay.

Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 6:51 PM

>> Thank you Art. We got it. I didn't know it was removed. I understand you need financial help for healing/surgery, but I don't think this is the way to do it. There are many programs out there that help people in need. Check out churches in your area, social security, and the web.> > I have to agree there are many programs that will in matters like that. Hospitals have to admit you reguardless if you are able to pay.

Thank you . It makes me happy to hear from you! I'm using the structured water that you made for Vera. I figured it would help me. :-) Blessings, Joy

Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 6:57 PM

Subject: SV: [ ] Re: OFF TOPIC Paypal URL

YOu are welcome to use the structured water you can make by your self.

You just register on www.healingwateronline.com an you can start making your water at once and it is healing water, it is free to use and no side effects.

Love and light

Venlig hilsen / best regards

Gaiadon Heart Master Facilitator

Munk Nielsen

Malurthaven 7. 3,th

2730 Herlev

Denmark

phone +45 60742971 / 4577413902

http://healingwateronline.com/

See info about Our workshops in ST. louis MO, LA and San Diego CA USA in March 2008

here. www.healingwateronline.com/gaiadon

Click the Link Below to Chat With us Live:http://www.zazachat.com/livechat.aspx?c=3911 & custom1= & custom2= & custom3=

Fra: [mailto: ] PÃ¥ vegne af Joyce HudsonSendt: 22. oktober 2007 00:24Til: Emne: Re: [ ] Re: OFF TOPIC Paypal URL

Thank you Art. We got it. I didn't know it was removed. I understand you need financial help for healing/surgery, but I don't think this is the way to do it. There are many programs out there that help people in need. Check out churches in your area, social security, and the web.

size=2 width="100%" align=center>

size=2 width="100%" align=center>

He has medicaid or medicare, one of them. But there are still programs with soc. sec., that you can turn in your bills every 2, 3 or 4 months, I don't remember which, medical bills get paid. You have to apply for it.

Blessings, Joy

Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 7:24 PM

>> Thanks Mystic. > Mystic said:> > I suggest Art look into getting Medicad. I have it and it had helped alot.

I'm on S.S.I. but don't get enought to live after I pay rent and some bills.

After losing about 150 pounds I have this loose skin that diet and exercise won't get rid of and the on;y way is surgery that insurance won't pay for so I'm trying to sell stuff you take money.

Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 3:24 PM

I have medicaid but it doesn't pay for the surgery to take the loose skin off.

Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 4:24 PM

>> Thanks Mystic. > Mystic said:> > I suggest Art look into getting Medicad. I have it and it had helped alot.

Ok. Check out the four sites I sent to the group. Until you lose all the weight you need to, you probably can't get surgery anyway. Loose skin is not important. True, it affects your ego, but you have other important things to do first. Like find a new doctor. Work on only the important things first, like your health. Find a new doctor. Blessings, Joy

Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 11:33 PM

I'm on S.S.I. but don't get enought to live after I pay rent and some bills.

After losing about 150 pounds I have this loose skin that diet and exercise won't get rid of and the on;y way is surgery that insurance won't pay for so I'm trying to sell stuff you take money.

Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 3:24 PM

there is a show on cable on the "The learning channel" that showcases an obesity clinic in NYC, I believe that does surgery for the obese- I think the name is "brookhaven", but I am not sure. maybe they would do the surgery for you OR would know of someone who would do the surgery for you.

here is the website: http://www.brookhavenrehab.com

nancie

Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 4:47 PM

He has medicaid or medicare, one of them. But there are still programs with soc. sec., that you can turn in your bills every 2, 3 or 4 months, I don't remember which, medical bills get paid. You have to apply for it.

Blessings, Joy

Thank you Nancie. Every little bit of info can help! Blessings, Joy

Sent: Monday, October 22, 2007 3:50 AM

there is a show on cable on the "The learning channel" that showcases an obesity clinic in NYC, I believe that does surgery for the obese- I think the name is "brookhaven", but I am not sure. maybe they would do the surgery for you OR would know of someone who would do the surgery for you.

here is the website: http://www.brookhavenrehab.com

nancie

Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 4:47 PM

Blessings, Joy