RemedySpot.com

Re: Laughter makes the best medicine!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

lol

nancie

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 8:01 PM

Subject: [ ] Laughter makes the best medicine!

It's humor time. Blessings, Joy

There were two nuns... One of them was known as Sister Mathematical (SM), and the other one was known as Sister Logical (SL) It is getting dark and they are still far away from the convent. SM: Have you noticed that a man has been following us for the past thirty-eight and a half minutes? I wonder what he wants. SL: It's logical. He wants to attack us. SM: Oh, no! At this rate he will reach us in 15 minutes at the most! What can we do? SL: The only logical thing to do of course. . is to walk faster. SM: It's not working. SL: Of course it's not working. The man did the only logical thing. He started to walk faster, too. SM : So, what shall we do? At this rate he will reach us in one minute. SL: The only logical thing we can do is split up. You go that way and I'll go this way. He cannot follow us both. So the man decided to follow Sister Logical.Sister Mathematical arrives at the convent and is worried about what has happened to Sister Logical. Then Sister Logical arrives. SM: Sister Logical. . Thank God you are here! Tell me what happened! SL : The only logical thing happened. The man couldn't follow us both, so he followed me. SM : Yes, yes! But what happened then? SL : The only logical thing happened. I started to run as fast as I could and he started to run as fast as he could. SM : And ? ? ? ? SL : The only logical thing happened. He reached me. SM : Oh, dear! What did you do? SL : The only logical thing to do. I lifted my dress up. SM : Oh, Sister! What did the man do? SL : The only logical thing to do. He pulled down his pants. SM: Oh, no! What happened then? SL : Isn't it logical, Sister? A nun with her dress up can run faster than a man with his pants down . And for those of you who thought it would be dirty. . I'll pray for you! ha ha :)

See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.14.13/1075 - Release Date: 10/17/2007 9:38 AM

Nancie,

do I know you...

maybe from Bears group???

--- Nancie Barnett <deifspirit@...> wrote:

> lol

> nancie

> ----- Original Message -----

> From: Joyce Hudson<mailto:bjoyful@...>

> To:

>

<mailto: >

>

> Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 8:01 PM

> Subject: [ ] Laughter makes the

> best medicine!

>

>

>

> It's humor time. Blessings, Joy

>

>

>

> There were two nuns... One of them was known

> as Sister Mathematical (SM), and the other one was

> known as Sister Logical (SL) .

>

> It is getting dark and they are still far away

> from the convent.

>

> SM: Have you noticed that a man has been

> following us for the past thirty-eight and a half

> minutes? I wonder what he wants.

>

> SL: It's logical. He wants to attack us.

>

> SM: Oh, no! At this rate he will reach us in

> 15 minutes at the most! What can we do?

>

> SL: The only logical thing to do of course. .

> is to walk faster.

>

> SM: It's not working.

>

> SL: Of course it's not working. The man did

> the only logical thing. He started to walk faster,

> too.

>

> SM : So, what shall we do? At this rate he

> will reach us in one minute.

>

> SL: The only logical thing we can do is split

> up. You go that way and I'll go this way. He cannot

> follow us both.

>

> So the man decided to follow Sister Logical.

>

> Sister Mathematical arrives at the convent and

> is worried about what has happened to Sister

> Logical.

>

> Then Sister Logical arrives.

>

> SM: Sister Logical. . Thank God you are here!

> Tell me what happened!

>

> SL : The only logical thing happened. The man

> couldn't follow us both, so he followed me.

>

> SM : Yes, yes! But what happened then?

>

> SL : The only logical thing happened. I

> started to run as fast as I could and he started to

> run as fast as he could.

>

> SM : And ? ? ? ?

>

> SL : The only logical thing happened. He

> reached me.

>

> SM : Oh, dear! What did you do?

>

> SL : The only logical thing to do.

> I lifted my dress up.

>

> SM : Oh, Sister! What did the man do?

>

> SL : The only logical thing to do. He pulled

> down his pants.

>

> SM: Oh, no! What happened then?

>

> SL : Isn't it logical, Sister? A nun with her

> dress up can run faster than a man with his pants

> down .

>

> And for those of you who thought it would be

> dirty. . . I'll pray for you! ha ha :)

>

>

>

>

>

>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

> See what's new at

>

AOL.com<http://www.aol.com/?NCID=AOLCMP00300000001170>

> and Make AOL Your

>

Homepage<http://www.aol.com/mksplash.adp?NCID=AOLCMP00300000001169>.

>

>

>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>

>

> No virus found in this incoming message.

> Checked by AVG Free Edition.

> Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.14.13/1075

> - Release Date: 10/17/2007 9:38 AM

>

>

>

Spiritual freedom is my birthright.

I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mental

prejudices and stereotypes of others.

I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulate

me or deceive me.

I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love.

Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual

freedom.

hmm I don't think so- what is the bears group?

nancie

Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 10:42 AM

Subject: Re: [ ] Laughter makes the best medicine!

Nancie,do I know you...maybe from Bears group???--- Nancie Barnett <deifspiritmsn> wrote:> lol> nancie> ----- Original Message ----- > From: Joyce Hudson<mailto:bjoyfuliglou> > To:> <mailto: >> > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 8:01 PM> Subject: [ ] Laughter makes the> best medicine!> > > > It's humor time. Blessings, Joy> > > > There were two nuns... One of them was known> as Sister Mathematical (SM), and the other one was> known as Sister Logical (SL) .> > It is getting dark and they are still far away> from the convent. > > SM: Have you noticed that a man has been> following us for the past thirty-eight and a half> minutes? I wonder what he wants. > > SL: It's logical. He wants to attack us. > > SM: Oh, no! At this rate he will reach us in> 15 minutes at the most! What can we do? > > SL: The only logical thing to do of course. .> is to walk faster. > > SM: It's not working. > > SL: Of course it's not working. The man did> the only logical thing. He started to walk faster,> too. > > SM : So, what shall we do? At this rate he> will reach us in one minute. > > SL: The only logical thing we can do is split> up. You go that way and I'll go this way. He cannot> follow us both. > > So the man decided to follow Sister Logical.> > Sister Mathematical arrives at the convent and> is worried about what has happened to Sister> Logical. > > Then Sister Logical arrives. > > SM: Sister Logical. . Thank God you are here!> Tell me what happened! > > SL : The only logical thing happened. The man> couldn't follow us both, so he followed me. > > SM : Yes, yes! But what happened then? > > SL : The only logical thing happened. I> started to run as fast as I could and he started to> run as fast as he could. > > SM : And ? ? ? ? > > SL : The only logical thing happened. He> reached me. > > SM : Oh, dear! What did you do? > > SL : The only logical thing to do. > I lifted my dress up. > > SM : Oh, Sister! What did the man do? > > SL : The only logical thing to do. He pulled> down his pants. > > SM: Oh, no! What happened then? > > SL : Isn't it logical, Sister? A nun with her> dress up can run faster than a man with his pants> down . > > And for those of you who thought it would be> dirty. . . I'll pray for you! ha ha :)> > > > > >----------------------------------------------------------> See what's new at>AOL.com<http://www.aol.com/?NCID=AOLCMP00300000001170>> and Make AOL Your>Homepage<http://www.aol.com/mksplash.adp?NCID=AOLCMP00300000001169>.> > >----------------------------------------------------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.14.13/1075> - Release Date: 10/17/2007 9:38 AM> > > Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom.__________________________________________________

don't remember,

are you deaf?

I ask this because of your name...

Marty Stompingelk

--- Nancie Barnett <deifspirit@...> wrote:

> hmm I don't think so- what is the bears group?

> nancie

> From: Marty Cline<mailto:stompingelk@...>

> To:

>

>

> Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 10:42 AM

> Subject: Re: [ ] Laughter makes the

> best medicine!

>

>

> Nancie,

> do I know you...

> maybe from Bears group???

> --- Nancie Barnett

> <deifspirit@...<mailto:deifspirit@...>>

> wrote:

>

> > lol

> > nancie

> > ----- Original Message -----

> > From: Joyce

>

Hudson<mailto:bjoyful@...<mailto:bjoyful@...>>

>

> > To:

> >

>

>

<mailto: ><mailto\

: <mailto: >>

> >

> > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 8:01 PM

> > Subject: [ ] Laughter makes the

> > best medicine!

> >

> >

> >

> > It's humor time. Blessings, Joy

> >

> >

> >

> > There were two nuns... One of them was known

> > as Sister Mathematical (SM), and the other one

> was

> > known as Sister Logical (SL) .

> >

> > It is getting dark and they are still far away

> > from the convent.

> >

> > SM: Have you noticed that a man has been

> > following us for the past thirty-eight and a

> half

> > minutes? I wonder what he wants.

> >

> > SL: It's logical. He wants to attack us.

> >

> > SM: Oh, no! At this rate he will reach us in

> > 15 minutes at the most! What can we do?

> >

> > SL: The only logical thing to do of course. .

> > is to walk faster.

> >

> > SM: It's not working.

> >

> > SL: Of course it's not working. The man did

> > the only logical thing. He started to walk

> faster,

> > too.

> >

> > SM : So, what shall we do? At this rate he

> > will reach us in one minute.

> >

> > SL: The only logical thing we can do is split

> > up. You go that way and I'll go this way. He

> cannot

> > follow us both.

> >

> > So the man decided to follow Sister Logical.

> >

> > Sister Mathematical arrives at the convent and

> > is worried about what has happened to Sister

> > Logical.

> >

> > Then Sister Logical arrives.

> >

> > SM: Sister Logical. . Thank God you are here!

> > Tell me what happened!

> >

> > SL : The only logical thing happened. The man

> > couldn't follow us both, so he followed me.

> >

> > SM : Yes, yes! But what happened then?

> >

> > SL : The only logical thing happened. I

> > started to run as fast as I could and he started

> to

> > run as fast as he could.

> >

> > SM : And ? ? ? ?

> >

> > SL : The only logical thing happened. He

> > reached me.

> >

> > SM : Oh, dear! What did you do?

> >

> > SL : The only logical thing to do.

> > I lifted my dress up.

> >

> > SM : Oh, Sister! What did the man do?

> >

> > SL : The only logical thing to do. He pulled

> > down his pants.

> >

> > SM: Oh, no! What happened then?

> >

> > SL : Isn't it logical, Sister? A nun with her

> > dress up can run faster than a man with his

> pants

> > down .

> >

> > And for those of you who thought it would be

> > dirty. . . I'll pray for you! ha ha :)

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

----------------------------------------------------------

> > See what's new at

> >

>

>

AOL.com<http://www.aol.com/?NCID=AOLCMP00300000001170<http://www.aol.com/?NCID=A\

OLCMP00300000001170>>

> > and Make AOL Your

> >

>

>

Homepage<http://www.aol.com/mksplash.adp?NCID=AOLCMP00300000001169<http://www.ao\

l.com/mksplash.adp?NCID=AOLCMP00300000001169>>.

> >

> >

> >

>

>

----------------------------------------------------------

> >

> >

> > No virus found in this incoming message.

> > Checked by AVG Free Edition.

> > Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database:

> 269.14.13/1075

> > - Release Date: 10/17/2007 9:38 AM

> >

> >

> >

>

> Spiritual freedom is my birthright.

> I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above

> mental

> prejudices and stereotypes of others.

> I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can

> manipulate

> me or deceive me.

> I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and

> love.

> Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual

> freedom.

>

> __________________________________________________

>

Nancie said:

hmm I don't think so- what is the bears group?> nancieBear is an Indian. He had/has a group. :-)

He thought he remembered your name from that group.

Blessings, Joy

Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 5:52 PM

don't remember,are you deaf?I ask this because of your name...Marty Stompingelk--- Nancie Barnett <deifspirit@...> wrote:> hmm I don't think so- what is the bears group?> nancie> ----- Original Message ----- > From: Marty Cline<mailto:stompingelk@...> > To:> <mailto: >> > Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 10:42 AM> Subject: Re: [ ] Laughter makes the> best medicine!> > > Nancie,> do I know you...> maybe from Bears group???> --- Nancie Barnett> <deifspirit@...<mailto:deifspirit@...>>> wrote:> > > lol> > nancie> > ----- Original Message ----- > > From: Joyce>Hudson<mailto:bjoyful@...<mailto:bjoyful@...>>> > > To:> >> > <mailto: ><mailto: <mailto: >>> > > > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 8:01 PM> > Subject: [ ] Laughter makes the> > best medicine!> > > > > > > > It's humor time. Blessings, Joy> > > > > > > > There were two nuns... One of them was known> > as Sister Mathematical (SM), and the other one> was> > known as Sister Logical (SL) .> > > > It is getting dark and they are still far away> > from the convent. > > > > SM: Have you noticed that a man has been> > following us for the past thirty-eight and a> half> > minutes? I wonder what he wants. > > > > SL: It's logical. He wants to attack us. > > > > SM: Oh, no! At this rate he will reach us in> > 15 minutes at the most! What can we do? > > > > SL: The only logical thing to do of course. .> > is to walk faster. > > > > SM: It's not working. > > > > SL: Of course it's not working. The man did> > the only logical thing. He started to walk> faster,> > too. > > > > SM : So, what shall we do? At this rate he> > will reach us in one minute. > > > > SL: The only logical thing we can do is split> > up. You go that way and I'll go this way. He> cannot> > follow us both. > > > > So the man decided to follow Sister Logical.> > > > Sister Mathematical arrives at the convent and> > is worried about what has happened to Sister> > Logical. > > > > Then Sister Logical arrives. > > > > SM: Sister Logical. . Thank God you are here!> > Tell me what happened! > > > > SL : The only logical thing happened. The man> > couldn't follow us both, so he followed me. > > > > SM : Yes, yes! But what happened then? > > > > SL : The only logical thing happened. I> > started to run as fast as I could and he started> to> > run as fast as he could. > > > > SM : And ? ? ? ? > > > > SL : The only logical thing happened. He> > reached me. > > > > SM : Oh, dear! What did you do? > > > > SL : The only logical thing to do. > > I lifted my dress up. > > > > SM : Oh, Sister! What did the man do? > > > > SL : The only logical thing to do. He pulled> > down his pants. > > > > SM: Oh, no! What happened then? > > > > SL : Isn't it logical, Sister? A nun with her> > dress up can run faster than a man with his> pants> > down . > > > > And for those of you who thought it would be> > dirty. . . I'll pray for you! ha ha :)> > > > > > > > > > > >> >----------------------------------------------------------> > See what's new at> >> >AOL.com<http://www.aol.com/?NCID=AOLCMP00300000001170<http://www.aol.com/?NCID=AOLCMP00300000001170>>> > and Make AOL Your> >> >Homepage<http://www.aol.com/mksplash.adp?NCID=AOLCMP00300000001169<http://www.aol.com/mksplash.adp?NCID=AOLCMP00300000001169>>.> > > > > >> >----------------------------------------------------------> > > > > > No virus found in this incoming message.> > Checked by AVG Free Edition. > > Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database:> 269.14.13/1075> > - Release Date: 10/17/2007 9:38 AM> > > > > > > > Spiritual freedom is my birthright. > I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above> mental> prejudices and stereotypes of others. > I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can> manipulate> me or deceive me. > I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and> love. > Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual> freedom.> > __________________________________________________>

which grp?

Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 3:14 PM

Nancie said:

hmm I don't think so- what is the bears group?> nancieBear is an Indian. He had/has a group. :-)

Blessings, Joy

don't remember,are you deaf?I ask this because of your name...Marty Stompingelk--- Nancie Barnett <deifspiritmsn> wrote:> hmm I don't think so- what is the bears group?> nancie> ----- Original Message ----- > From: Marty Cline<mailto:stompingelk > > To:> <mailto: >> > Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 10:42 AM> Subject: Re: [ ] Laughter makes the> best medicine!> > > Nancie,> do I know you...> maybe from Bears group???> --- Nancie Barnett> <deifspiritmsn<mailto:deifspiritmsn>>> wrote:> > > lol> > nancie> > ----- Original Message ----- > > From: Joyce>Hudson<mailto:bjoyfuliglou<mailto:bjoyfuliglou>>> > > To:> >> > <mailto: ><mailto: <mailto: >>> > > > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 8:01 PM> > Subject: [ ] Laughter makes the> > best medicine!> > > > > > > > It's humor time. Blessings, Joy> > > > > > > > There were two nuns... One of them was known> > as Sister Mathematical (SM), and the other one> was> > known as Sister Logical (SL) .> > > > It is getting dark and they are still far away> > from the convent. > > > > SM: Have you noticed that a man has been> > following us for the past thirty-eight and a> half> > minutes? I wonder what he wants. > > > > SL: It's logical. He wants to attack us. > > > > SM: Oh, no! At this rate he will reach us in> > 15 minutes at the most! What can we do? > > > > SL: The only logical thing to do of course. .> > is to walk faster. > > > > SM: It's not working. > > > > SL: Of course it's not working. The man did> > the only logical thing. He started to walk> faster,> > too. > > > > SM : So, what shall we do? At this rate he> > will reach us in one minute. > > > > SL: The only logical thing we can do is split> > up. You go that way and I'll go this way. He> cannot> > follow us both. > > > > So the man decided to follow Sister Logical.> > > > Sister Mathematical arrives at the convent and> > is worried about what has happened to Sister> > Logical. > > > > Then Sister Logical arrives. > > > > SM: Sister Logical. . Thank God you are here!> > Tell me what happened! > > > > SL : The only logical thing happened. The man> > couldn't follow us both, so he followed me. > > > > SM : Yes, yes! But what happened then? > > > > SL : The only logical thing happened. I> > started to run as fast as I could and he started> to> > run as fast as he could. > > > > SM : And ? ? ? ? > > > > SL : The only logical thing happened. He> > reached me. > > > > SM : Oh, dear! What did you do? > > > > SL : The only logical thing to do. > > I lifted my dress up. > > > > SM : Oh, Sister! What did the man do? > > > > SL : The only logical thing to do. He pulled> > down his pants. > > > > SM: Oh, no! What happened then? > > > > SL : Isn't it logical, Sister? A nun with her> > dress up can run faster than a man with his> pants> > down . > > > > And for those of you who thought it would be> > dirty. . . I'll pray for you! ha ha :)> > > > > > > > > > > >> >----------------------------------------------------------> > See what's new at> >> >AOL.com<http://www.aol.com/?NCID=AOLCMP00300000001170<http://www.aol.com/?NCID=AOLCMP00300000001170>>> > and Make AOL Your> >> >Homepage<http://www.aol.com/mksplash.adp?NCID=AOLCMP00300000001169<http://www.aol.com/mksplash.adp?NCID=AOLCMP00300000001169>>.> > > > > >> >----------------------------------------------------------> > > > > > No virus found in this incoming message.> > Checked by AVG Free Edition. > > Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database:> 269.14.13/1075> > - Release Date: 10/17/2007 9:38 AM> > > > > > > > Spiritual freedom is my birthright. > I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above> mental> prejudices and stereotypes of others. > I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can> manipulate> me or deceive me. > I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and> love. > Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual> freedom.> > __________________________________________________>

you know this is the 2nd post you sent me that was a bit rude. I have never been rude to you- why are you rude to me?

Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 2:52 PM

don't remember,are you deaf?I ask this because of your name...Marty Stompingelk--- Nancie Barnett <deifspiritmsn> wrote:> hmm I don't think so- what is the bears group?> nancie> ----- Original Message ----- > From: Marty Cline<mailto:stompingelk > > To:> <mailto: >> > Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 10:42 AM> Subject: Re: [ ] Laughter makes the> best medicine!> > > Nancie,> do I know you...> maybe from Bears group???> --- Nancie Barnett> <deifspiritmsn<mailto:deifspiritmsn>>> wrote:> > > lol> > nancie> > ----- Original Message ----- > > From: Joyce>Hudson<mailto:bjoyfuliglou<mailto:bjoyfuliglou>>> > > To:> >> > <mailto: ><mailto: <mailto: >>> > > > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 8:01 PM> > Subject: [ ] Laughter makes the> > best medicine!> > > > > > > > It's humor time. Blessings, Joy> > > > > > > > There were two nuns... One of them was known> > as Sister Mathematical (SM), and the other one> was> > known as Sister Logical (SL) .> > > > It is getting dark and they are still far away> > from the convent. > > > > SM: Have you noticed that a man has been> > following us for the past thirty-eight and a> half> > minutes? I wonder what he wants. > > > > SL: It's logical. He wants to attack us. > > > > SM: Oh, no! At this rate he will reach us in> > 15 minutes at the most! What can we do? > > > > SL: The only logical thing to do of course. .> > is to walk faster. > > > > SM: It's not working. > > > > SL: Of course it's not working. The man did> > the only logical thing. He started to walk> faster,> > too. > > > > SM : So, what shall we do? At this rate he> > will reach us in one minute. > > > > SL: The only logical thing we can do is split> > up. You go that way and I'll go this way. He> cannot> > follow us both. > > > > So the man decided to follow Sister Logical.> > > > Sister Mathematical arrives at the convent and> > is worried about what has happened to Sister> > Logical. > > > > Then Sister Logical arrives. > > > > SM: Sister Logical. . Thank God you are here!> > Tell me what happened! > > > > SL : The only logical thing happened. The man> > couldn't follow us both, so he followed me. > > > > SM : Yes, yes! But what happened then? > > > > SL : The only logical thing happened. I> > started to run as fast as I could and he started> to> > run as fast as he could. > > > > SM : And ? ? ? ? > > > > SL : The only logical thing happened. He> > reached me. > > > > SM : Oh, dear! What did you do? > > > > SL : The only logical thing to do. > > I lifted my dress up. > > > > SM : Oh, Sister! What did the man do? > > > > SL : The only logical thing to do. He pulled> > down his pants. > > > > SM: Oh, no! What happened then? > > > > SL : Isn't it logical, Sister? A nun with her> > dress up can run faster than a man with his> pants> > down > > > > And for those of you who thought it would be> > dirty. . . I'll pray for you! ha ha :)> > > > > > > > > > > >> >----------------------------------------------------------> > See what's new at> >> >AOL.com<http://www.aol.com/?NCID=AOLCMP00300000001170<http://www.aol.com/?NCID=AOLCMP00300000001170>>> > and Make AOL Your> >> >Homepage<http://www.aol.com/mksplash.adp?NCID=AOLCMP00300000001169<http://www.aol.com/mksplash.adp?NCID=AOLCMP00300000001169>>.> > > > > >> >----------------------------------------------------------> > > > > > No virus found in this incoming message.> > Checked by AVG Free Edition. > > Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database:> 269.14.13/1075> > - Release Date: 10/17/2007 9:38 AM> > > > > > > > Spiritual freedom is my birthright. > I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above> mental> prejudices and stereotypes of others. > I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can> manipulate> me or deceive me. > I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and> love. > Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual> freedom.> > __________________________________________________>

Nancie, Marty will have to tell you that. I don't know. Blessings, Joy

Sent: Monday, October 22, 2007 3:36 AM

which grp?

Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 3:14 PM

Nancie said:

Blessings, Joy

don't remember,are you deaf?I ask this because of your name...Marty Stompingelk--- Nancie Barnett <deifspiritmsn> wrote:> hmm I don't think so- what is the bears group?> nancie> ----- Original Message ----- > From: Marty Cline<mailto:stompingelk > > To:> <mailto: >> > Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 10:42 AM> Subject: Re: [ ] Laughter makes the> best medicine!> > > Nancie,> do I know you...> maybe from Bears group???> --- Nancie Barnett> <deifspiritmsn<mailto:deifspiritmsn>>> wrote:> > > lol> > nancie> > ----- Original Message ----- > > From: Joyce>Hudson<mailto:bjoyfuliglou<mailto:bjoyfuliglou>>> > > To:> >> > <mailto: ><mailto: <mailto: >>> > > > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 8:01 PM> > Subject: [ ] Laughter makes the> > best medicine!> > > > > > > > It's humor time. Blessings, Joy> > > > > > > > There were two nuns... One of them was known> > as Sister Mathematical (SM), and the other one> was> > known as Sister Logical (SL) .> > > > It is getting dark and they are still far away> > from the convent. > > > > SM: Have you noticed that a man has been> > following us for the past thirty-eight and a> half> > minutes? I wonder what he wants. > > > > SL: It's logical. He wants to attack us. > > > > SM: Oh, no! At this rate he will reach us in> > 15 minutes at the most! What can we do? > > > > SL: The only logical thing to do of course. .> > is to walk faster. > > > > SM: It's not working. > > > > SL: Of course it's not working. The man did> > the only logical thing. He started to walk> faster,> > too. > > > > SM : So, what shall we do? At this rate he> > will reach us in one minute. > > > > SL: The only logical thing we can do is split> > up. You go that way and I'll go this way. He> cannot> > follow us both. > > > > So the man decided to follow Sister Logical.> > > > Sister Mathematical arrives at the convent and> > is worried about what has happened to Sister> > Logical. > > > > Then Sister Logical arrives. > > > > SM: Sister Logical. . Thank God you are here!> > Tell me what happened! > > > > SL : The only logical thing happened. The man> > couldn't follow us both, so he followed me. > > > > SM : Yes, yes! But what happened then? > > > > SL : The only logical thing happened. I> > started to run as fast as I could and he started> to> > run as fast as he could. > > > > SM : And ? ? ? ? > > > > SL : The only logical thing happened. He> > reached me. > > > > SM : Oh, dear! What did you do? > > > > SL : The only logical thing to do. > > I lifted my dress up. > > > > SM : Oh, Sister! What did the man do? > > > > SL : The only logical thing to do. He pulled> > down his pants. > > > > SM: Oh, no! What happened then? > > > > SL : Isn't it logical, Sister? A nun with her> > dress up can run faster than a man with his> pants> > down . > > > > And for those of you who thought it would be> > dirty. . . I'll pray for you! ha ha :)> > > > > > > > > > > >> >----------------------------------------------------------> > See what's new at> >> >AOL.com<http://www.aol.com/?NCID=AOLCMP00300000001170<http://www.aol.com/?NCID=AOLCMP00300000001170>>> > and Make AOL Your> >> >Homepage<http://www.aol.com/mksplash.adp?NCID=AOLCMP00300000001169<http://www.aol.com/mksplash.adp?NCID=AOLCMP00300000001169>>.> > > > > >> >----------------------------------------------------------> > > > > > No virus found in this incoming message.> > Checked by AVG Free Edition. > > Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database:> 269.14.13/1075> > - Release Date: 10/17/2007 9:38 AM> > > > > > > > Spiritual freedom is my birthright. > I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above> mental> prejudices and stereotypes of others. > I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can> manipulate> me or deceive me. > I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and> love. > Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual> freedom.> > __________________________________________________>

he had several,I do not remember there names..

--- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

> Nancie, Marty will have to tell you that. I don't

> know. Blessings, Joy

> From: Nancie Barnett

>

> Sent: Monday, October 22, 2007 3:36 AM

> Subject: Re: [ ] Laughter makes the

> best medicine!

>

>

> which grp?

> From: Joyce Hudson

>

> Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 3:14 PM

> Subject: Re: [ ] Laughter makes

> the best medicine!

>

>

>

> Nancie said:

> hmm I don't think so- what is the bears group?

> > nancie

> Bear is an Indian. He had/has a group. :-)

> He thought he remembered your name from that

> group.

>

> Blessings, Joy

> From: Marty Cline

>

> Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 5:52 PM

> Subject: Re: [ ] Laughter makes

> the best medicine!

>

>

> don't remember,

> are you deaf?

> I ask this because of your name...

> Marty Stompingelk

> --- Nancie Barnett <deifspirit@...> wrote:

>

> > hmm I don't think so- what is the bears

> group?

> > nancie

> > ----- Original Message -----

> > From: Marty

> Cline<mailto:stompingelk@...>

> > To:

> >

>

>

> >

> > Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 10:42 AM

> > Subject: Re: [ ] Laughter

> makes the

> > best medicine!

> >

> >

> > Nancie,

> > do I know you...

> > maybe from Bears group???

> > --- Nancie Barnett

> >

> <deifspirit@...<mailto:deifspirit@...>>

> > wrote:

> >

> > > lol

> > > nancie

> > > ----- Original Message -----

> > > From: Joyce

> >

>

>

Hudson<mailto:bjoyful@...<mailto:bjoyful@...>>

> >

> > > To:

> > >

> >

> >

>

>

<mailto: ><mailto\

: <mailto: >>

> > >

> > > Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 8:01

> PM

> > > Subject: [ ] Laughter

> makes the

> > > best medicine!

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > It's humor time. Blessings, Joy

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > There were two nuns... One of them was

> known

> > > as Sister Mathematical (SM), and the

> other one

> > was

> > > known as Sister Logical (SL) .

> > >

> > > It is getting dark and they are still

> far away

> > > from the convent.

> > >

> > > SM: Have you noticed that a man has been

> > > following us for the past thirty-eight

> and a

> > half

> > > minutes? I wonder what he wants.

> > >

> > > SL: It's logical. He wants to attack us.

>

> > >

> > > SM: Oh, no! At this rate he will reach

> us in

> > > 15 minutes at the most! What can we do?

> > >

> > > SL: The only logical thing to do of

> course. .

> > > is to walk faster.

> > >

> > > SM: It's not working.

> > >

> > > SL: Of course it's not working. The man

> did

> > > the only logical thing. He started to

> walk

> > faster,

> > > too.

> > >

> > > SM : So, what shall we do? At this rate

> he

> > > will reach us in one minute.

> > >

> > > SL: The only logical thing we can do is

> split

> > > up. You go that way and I'll go this

> way. He

> > cannot

> > > follow us both.

> > >

> > > So the man decided to follow Sister

> Logical.

> > >

> > > Sister Mathematical arrives at the

> convent and

> > > is worried about what has happened to

> Sister

> > > Logical.

> > >

> > > Then Sister Logical arrives.

> > >

> > > SM: Sister Logical. . Thank God you are

> here!

> > > Tell me what happened!

> > >

> > > SL : The only logical thing happened.

> The man

> > > couldn't follow us both, so he followed

> me.

> > >

> > > SM : Yes, yes! But what happened then?

> > >

> > > SL : The only logical thing happened. I

> > > started to run as fast as I could and he

> started

> > to

> > > run as fast as he could.

> > >

> > > SM : And ? ? ? ?

> > >

> > > SL : The only logical thing happened. He

> > > reached me.

> > >

> > > SM : Oh, dear! What did you do?

> > >

> > > SL : The only logical thing to do.

> > > I lifted my dress up.

> > >

> > > SM : Oh, Sister! What did the man do?

> > >

> > > SL : The only logical thing to do. He

> pulled

> > > down his pants.

> > >

> > > SM: Oh, no! What happened then?

> > >

> > > SL : Isn't it logical, Sister? A nun

> with her

> > > dress up can run faster than a man with

> his

> > pants

> > > down .

> > >

> > > And for those of you who thought it

> would be

> > > dirty. . . I'll pray for you! ha ha :)

> > >

> > >

> > >

>

=== message truncated ===

Spiritual freedom is my birthright.

I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mental

prejudices and stereotypes of others.

I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulate

me or deceive me.

I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love.

Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual

freedom.