RemedySpot.com

Re: If you have a Mc’s near by, give it a try!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

There's one on Calimesa Blvd I'm going first thing tommorow! Not.Marty Cline <stompingelk@...> wrote: A woman decides to have a facelift for her 50thbirthday. She spends $15,000 and feels good about theresults.On her way home, she stops at newsagents to buy anewspaper. Before leaving, she says to the clerk, "Ihope you don't mind my asking, but how old do youthink I am?" "About 32," is the reply. "Nope! I'mexactly 50," the woman says

happily.A little while later she goes into Mc 's andasks the counter girl the very same question.The girl replies, "I'd say about 29." The womanreplies with a big smile, "Nope, I'm 50."Now she's feeling really good about herself. She stopsin a drug store on her way down the street. She goes up to the counter to get some mintsand asks the clerk this burning question. The clerkresponds, "Oh, I'd say 30." Again she proudlyresponds, "I'm 50, but thank you!"While waiting for the bus to go home, she asks an oldman waiting next to her the same question.He replies, "I'm 78 and my eyesight is going.Although, when I was young, there was a sure-fire wayto tell how old a woman was. It sounds very forward,but it requires you t o let me put my hands under yourbra. Then, and only then can I tell you EXACTLY howold you are."They wait in silence on the empty street until hercuriosity gets

the best of her. She finally blurtsout, "What the hell, go ahead." He slips both of his hands under her blouse and beginsto feel around very slowly and carefully. He bouncesand weighs each breast and he gently pinches eachnipple. He pushes her breasts together and rubs themagainst each other.After a couple of minutes of this, she says, "Okay,okay...How old am I?" He completes one last squeeze ofher breasts, removes his hands,and says, "Madam, youare 50."Stunned and amazed, the woman says, "That wasincredible, how could you tell?"The old man says, "Promise you won't get mad?" "Ipromise I won't." she says."I was behind you in Mc's! "Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose

truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom.__________________________________________________

Boy I bet it felt good though all of that uhmmm well you know...Marty Cline <stompingelk@...> wrote: A woman decides to have a facelift for her 50thbirthday. She spends $15,000 and feels good about theresults.On her way home, she stops at newsagents to buy anewspaper. Before leaving, she says to the clerk, "Ihope you don't mind my asking, but how old do youthink I am?" "About 32," is the reply. "Nope! I'mexactly 50," the woman says happily.A little while later she goes into Mc 's andasks the

counter girl the very same question.The girl replies, "I'd say about 29." The womanreplies with a big smile, "Nope, I'm 50."Now she's feeling really good about herself. She stopsin a drug store on her way down the street. She goes up to the counter to get some mintsand asks the clerk this burning question. The clerkresponds, "Oh, I'd say 30." Again she proudlyresponds, "I'm 50, but thank you!"While waiting for the bus to go home, she asks an oldman waiting next to her the same question.He replies, "I'm 78 and my eyesight is going.Although, when I was young, there was a sure-fire wayto tell how old a woman was. It sounds very forward,but it requires you t o let me put my hands under yourbra. Then, and only then can I tell you EXACTLY howold you are."They wait in silence on the empty street until hercuriosity gets the best of her. She finally blurtsout, "What the hell, go ahead."

He slips both of his hands under her blouse and beginsto feel around very slowly and carefully. He bouncesand weighs each breast and he gently pinches eachnipple. He pushes her breasts together and rubs themagainst each other.After a couple of minutes of this, she says, "Okay,okay...How old am I?" He completes one last squeeze ofher breasts, removes his hands,and says, "Madam, youare 50."Stunned and amazed, the woman says, "That wasincredible, how could you tell?"The old man says, "Promise you won't get mad?" "Ipromise I won't." she says."I was behind you in Mc's! "Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of

spiritualfreedom.__________________________________________________