RemedySpot.com

Shanna

Rate this topic

Guest guest

When I try to cook, my hips hurt very badly until I sit down. I take hydrocodone for some relief. I can't take a whole one because it makes me feel sick. I take half a pill about every four hours. Joan

hi

I believe that anything with pulling up the legs like in a fetal postion helps the lower back. but it does not last long. I have to find some medicine that will stop or almost stop the leg pains when I walk. I was working full time 2 months back... and my body was use to the walking/standing 6-8 hours a day. I hurt my elbow at work and basicly have been on workers comp except for 2 days a week I am working. These 2 days kill me now.... and the weekend is coming... sat and sun I must work. I have tried all kinds of over the counter meds.... works for a little while.

WHAT PAIN MEDS WORK???

Shanna

Joke: The sky is falling...no, I'm tipping over backwards.

www.freekibble.com

From: Joan Wingo <joanwingo2@bellsout h.net>Subject: ShannaSpinal Stenosis TreatmentDate: Thursday, November 20, 2008, 4:43 PM

My back problems started many years ago with bulging discs. A wonderful chiropractor helped me. Her work on my back lasted for many years. She also told me the best exercise is to lie on your back and pull both knees to your chest at the same time. She said to never pull them in one at a time which is what the physical therapist had me doing. That was making things worse so I was glad she told me. When I started pulling both knees to my chest at the same time, my back felt much better. Now time has done its damage and a chiropractor can't help me anymore. Another doctor suggested pelvic tilts like pregnant women do to strengthen their backs. I wish you good luck with whatever you do. Joan

Hi everyone,

I decided to get my written MRI report for my lower back that was done "3 years ago". Now if any of u know a website that will show a spine that is numbered... so I can see where these problems r located on the spine... plz let me know.

Seems then that most of my problems were bulging disc's, one possible herniation, some narrowing, and encroachment.

T12-L1 - disc protrusion (possible herniation)

L2-3 - no significant disc bulge but there is mild central stenosis

L3-4 - annular disc bulging/diffuse endplate spurrng

L4-5 mild laeral disc bulging

remember this MRI is from 3 years ago in Oct 05.

My question is this: what can be done for this disc bulging besides surgery? Is there any excercise that I can do to help fix this? I am looking into getting another current MRI & seeing a nurosurgeon soon. Do these bulging disc's get worse with time? It seems my pain is worse in the last 6 months.

Shanna

Joke: The sky is falling...no, I'm tipping over backwards.

www.freekibble. com