RemedySpot.com

Re: Fw: the koala and the lizard

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks! I needed that laugh! It was a good one, and I'll pass it along!Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote: Good Morning Everyone. I know you found your messages flooded this morning, and hope it wasn't too much. :-) I actually went to bed last night at 1 am, but was back up at 3am. My mind was revving. Hence, the many articles. I doubt that will happen on a daily basis. Please feel free to offer up anything that could help others. e, Thank You for that information. I have already been to the site and am attempting to download it, but haven't succeeded yet, which is unusual. If I can do it, I will then attempt to download it to the files on the group. Wishing All a wonderful beautiful day. And to start the day out right, with laughter, here's a joke. Compliments from two friends, and Marty. : Fw: the koala and the lizard A koala is sitting up in a gum tree, smoking a joint... when a little lizard walks past and looks up and says, "Hey Koala ! What are you doing?" The koala says: "Smoking a joint, come up and have some." So the little lizard climbs up and sits next to the koala and they have a few hits . After a while the little lizard says his mouth is 'dry' and he is going to get a drink from the river. But the little lizard is so stoned that he leans too far over and falls into the river. An alligator sees this and swims over to the little lizard and helps him to the side, then asks the little lizard:"What's the matter with you?" The little lizard explains to the alligator that he was sitting smoking a joint with the koala in the tree, got too stoned and then fell into the river while taking a drink. The alligator says he has to check this out for himself and walks into the rain forest, finds the tree where the koala is sitting finishing a joint, and he looks up and says "Hey you!" The koala looks down at him and says: "Shiiiiiiiiiiit dude. How much water did you drink?!!" = Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com. Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.

Tonight's top picks. What will you watch tonight? Preview the hottest shows on TV.

Good evening Joyce,

Indeed you gave us much food to read today

About the thing to google, if you don't have the possibility, just ask it and I send it to you in private so that you can add it then to the files. But I'll have to send it then by my not--address because it's 11 MB.

Let me know hé

e :-)

From: bjoyful@...Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 14:23:39 -0400Subject: [ ] Fw: the koala and the lizard

Good Morning Everyone. I know you found your messages flooded this morning, and hope it wasn't too much. :-) I actually went to bed last night at 1 am, but was back up at 3am. My mind was revving. Hence, the many articles. I doubt that will happen on a daily basis.

Please feel free to offer up anything that could help others. e, Thank You for that information. I have already been to the site and am attempting to download it, but haven't succeeded yet, which is unusual. If I can do it, I will then attempt to download it to the files on the group.

Wishing All a wonderful beautiful day. And to start the day out right, with laughter, here's a joke. Compliments from two friends, and Marty.

: Fw: the koala and the lizard

A koala is sitting up in a gum tree, smoking a joint...

when a little lizard walks past and looks up and says,

"Hey Koala ! What are you doing?" The koala says: "Smoking a joint, come up and have some." So the little lizard climbs up and sits next to the koala and they have a few hits . After a while the little lizard says his mouth is 'dry' and he is going to get a drink from the river. But the little lizard is so stoned that he leans too far over and falls into the river. An alligator sees this and swims over to the little lizard and helps him to the side, then asks the little lizard:"What's the matter with you?" The little lizard explains to the alligator that he was sitting smoking a joint with the koala in the tree, got too stoned and then fell into the river while taking a drink. The alligator says he has to check this out for himself and walks into the rain forest, finds the tree where the koala is sitting finishing a joint, and he looks up and says "Hey you!" The koala looks down at him and says:

"Shiiiiiiiiiiit dude. How much water did you drink?!!"

=

Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.

Explore the seven wonders of the world Learn more!

e, I would love for you to send it to me!!! Can you compress it first?

Lots of Blessings and Love, Joy

----- Original Message -----

natural_remedies

Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2007 3:13 PM

Subject: RE: [ ] Fw: the koala and the lizard

Good evening Joyce, Indeed you gave us much food to read today About the thing to google, if you don't have the possibility, just ask it and I send it to you in private so that you can add it then to the files. But I'll have to send it then by my not--address because it's 11 MB.Let me know hé e :-)

From: bjoyful@...Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 14:23:39 -0400Subject: [ ] Fw: the koala and the lizard

Good Morning Everyone. I know you found your messages flooded this morning, and hope it wasn't too much. :-) I actually went to bed last night at 1 am, but was back up at 3am. My mind was revving. Hence, the many articles. I doubt that will happen on a daily basis.

Please feel free to offer up anything that could help others. e, Thank You for that information. I have already been to the site and am attempting to download it, but haven't succeeded yet, which is unusual. If I can do it, I will then attempt to download it to the files on the group.

Wishing All a wonderful beautiful day. And to start the day out right, with laughter, here's a joke. Compliments from two friends, and Marty.

: Fw: the koala and the lizard

A koala is sitting up in a gum tree, smoking a joint...

when a little lizard walks past and looks up and says,

"Hey Koala ! What are you doing?" The koala says: "Smoking a joint, come up and have some." So the little lizard climbs up and sits next to the koala and they have a few hits . After a while the little lizard says his mouth is 'dry' and he is going to get a drink from the river. But the little lizard is so stoned that he leans too far over and falls into the river. An alligator sees this and swims over to the little lizard and helps him to the side, then asks the little lizard:"What's the matter with you?" The little lizard explains to the alligator that he was sitting smoking a joint with the koala in the tree, got too stoned and then fell into the river while taking a drink. The alligator says he has to check this out for himself and walks into the rain forest, finds the tree where the koala is sitting finishing a joint, and he looks up and says "Hey you!" The koala looks down at him and says:

"Shiiiiiiiiiiit dude. How much water did you drink?!!"

=

Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.

Explore the seven wonders of the world Learn more!

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.14.9/1068 - Release Date: 10/13/2007 10:15 AM

adorable...very funny! " ) HAHA

thnx for that!

--- yvette moore <iqtraveler@...> wrote:

> Thanks! I needed that laugh! It was a good one, and

> I'll pass it along!

>

> Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

>

> Good Morning Everyone. I know you found your

> messages flooded this morning, and hope it wasn't

> too much. :-) I actually went to bed last night

> at 1 am, but was back up at 3am. My mind was

> revving. Hence, the many articles. I doubt that

> will happen on a daily basis.

>

> Please feel free to offer up anything that could

> help others. e, Thank You for that

> information. I have already been to the site and

> am attempting to download it, but haven't succeeded

> yet, which is unusual. If I can do it, I will then

> attempt to download it to the files on the group.

>

> Wishing All a wonderful beautiful day. And to

> start the day out right, with laughter, here's a

> joke. Compliments from two friends, and

> Marty.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

>

>

> : Fw: the koala and the lizard

>

>

> A koala is sitting up in a gum tree, smoking a

> joint...

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> when a little lizard walks past and looks

> up and says,

>

>

>

>

> " Hey Koala ! What are you doing? "

>

>

> The koala says: " Smoking a joint, come up

> and have some. "

>

> So the little lizard climbs up and sits

> next to the koala and they have a few

> hits . After a while the little lizard

> says his mouth is 'dry' and he is going

> to get a drink from the river. But the little lizard

> is so stoned that he leans too far over

> and falls into the river.

>

> An alligator sees this and swims over to

> the little lizard and helps him to the

> side, then asks the little lizard:

> " What's the matter with you? "

>

> The little lizard explains to the

> alligator that he was sitting smoking a

> joint with the koala in the tree, got too stoned and

> then fell into the river while taking a

> drink.

>

> The alligator says he has to check this

> out for himself and walks into

> the rain forest, finds the tree where the koala is

> sitting finishing a joint, and he looks

> up and says " Hey you! "

>

>

>

>

> The koala looks down at him and says:

>

>

>

>

>

> " Shiiiiiiiiiiit dude. How much water did

> you drink?!! "

> =

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Looking for a deal? Find great prices on

> flights and hotels with FareChase.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Tonight's top picks. What will you watch tonight?

> Preview the hottest shows on TV.

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story. Play

Sims Stories at Games.

http://sims./