RemedySpot.com

Re: Subliminal Tape---ages

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yep thats the secret to never growing old---just absolutely refuse to grow up!! Grownups are so boring anyway....Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote: Gasp, I like your humor. :-) Blessings, Joy ----- Original Message ----- From: Art3 Sent: Friday, October 19, 2007 4:44 PM Subject: Re: [ ] Subliminal Tape I'm always hesitate to say because I don't feel that I'm that number. Inside I'm 14. I look 25 but I'm gasp 41. ----- Original Message ----- From: Joyce Hudson Sent: Friday, October 19, 2007 12:47 PM Subject: Re: [ ] Subliminal Tape Art, may I ask how old are you? I am guessing in your twenties. Animals and children like to be around me too. I am almost 58. The Joy of the child within is important for our well being. As long as we take resonsibility for ourselves and let the child come out at times, we are doing good. Blessings, Joy ----- Original Message ----- From: Art3 Sent: Friday, October 19, 2007 3:23 PM Subject: Re: [ ] Subliminal Tape Animals and kids want to be my friend and I don't think or act like a grown up. ----- Original Message ----- From: Joyce Hudson Sent: Friday, October 19, 2007 11:40 AM Subject: Re: [ ] Subliminal Tape It's very important for the child within to come out and play. It's makes us healthier beings. Blessings, Joy ----- Original Message ----- From: artfroggernet Sent: Friday, October 19, 2007 2:45 AM Subject: Re: [ ] Subliminal Tape I'm a big kid. Iget the same side effcts from medicine teens do. Zoloft makes me pychotic and suicidal. I'm going for another Reiki healing next Thursday.> art- > art therapy is also a very good method to heal yourself. get some paper, > pens, pencils and draw your body fighting off the cancer and killing it- > add some really happy positive pictures, etc to it and then use that art > to meditate daily and see your art in your mind visualizing it- that will > boost your immune system. you can also do it against your pain and any > other physical and psychological problem you have. > it is

very successful with kids and it has also shown to be successful > with adults. > ----- Original Message ----- > From: Art3<mailto:artfroggernet> > > <mailto: > > Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 2:28 PM > Subject: Re: [ ] Subliminal Tape > > > > HAHA I'm glad. > My pain is almost gone in my feet and ankles I noticed the pain was > little and in my muscle or ligament in my left ankle. > > WOW I went out and I got some positive reactions from the lady at the > post office and the store. > They said Art you look really happy with that smile from ear to ear. > You're looking good too. How much weight did you loose. > I told them my cancer is almost completely gone and I'm happy and > positive and what hey

said to me make me happy as well. :) > > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: Joyce Hudson<mailto:bjoyfuliglou> > > <mailto: > > Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 1:59 PM > Subject: Re: [ ] Subliminal Tape > > > > Art, I see your sense of humor coming out. Good!!! :-) Blessings, > Joy > ----- Original Message ----- > From: Art3<mailto:artfroggernet> > > <mailto: > > Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 3:48 PM > Subject: Re: [ ] Subliminal Tape > > > I recorded it on my sound recorder on my computer to repeat over and > over and over what I say. All the

positive stuff. > Did you ever see the movie "Somewhere in Time" with > Reeve? Just like he did with his tape recorder but he repeated it > then without the tape recorder. > I've had it playing over and over since 1am and it's now 3:45 pm the > next day. It will either work or I'll end up in the mental ward. lol > > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: MELVIN JAENSCH<mailto:starchildrebelborninutah > > > <mailto: > > Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 12:30 PM > Subject: Re: [ ] Subliminal Tape > > > Cool! How do you do that? > > Art3 <artfroggernet<mailto:artfroggernet>> wrote: > > I made a Subliminal tape and played it over and over wjile I was

> sleeping and thru out the day. I am happy, health and well. I am > wealthy and positive and no pain or sickness or nevativity can > get to me because I am surrounded by the light and I am handsome > and thin and healthy. Hopefull soon my subconscience mind will > learn it and be happy healthy and well and wealthy without > sickness and pain. > > > __________________________________________________ >

When I go to the dentist I imagine the light as that I-5 robot from that movie protecting me from the needle and drill.

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Friday, October 19, 2007 2:36 PM

Subject: Re: [ ] Subliminal Tape---ages

Yep thats the secret to never growing old---just absolutely refuse to grow up!!

Grownups are so boring anyway....Joyce Hudson <bjoyfuliglou> wrote:

Gasp, I like your humor. :-) Blessings, Joy

Sent : Friday, October 19, 2007 4:44 PM

Subject: Re: [ ] Subliminal Tape

I'm always hesitate to say because I don't feel that I'm that number. Inside I'm 14. I look 25 but I'm gasp 41.

Sent: Friday, October 19, 2007 12:47 PM

Subject: Re: [Natural_Rem edies] Subliminal Tape

Art, may I ask how old are you? I am guessing in your twenties. Animals and children like to be around me too. I am almost 58. The Joy of the child within is important for our well being. As long as we take resonsibility for ourselves and let the child come out at times, we are doing good. Blessings, Joy

Sent: Friday, October 19, 200 7 3:23 PM

Animals and kids want to be my friend and I don't think or act like a grown up.

Sent: Friday, October 19, 2007 11:40 AM

Subject: Re: [ ] Subliminal T ape

It's very important for the child within to come out and play. It's makes us healthier beings.

Blessings, Joy

Sent: Friday, October 19, 2007 2:45 AM

I'm a big kid. Iget the same side effct s from medicine teens do. Zoloft makes me pychotic and suicidal. I'm going for another Reiki healing next Thursday.> art- > art therapy is also a very good method to heal yourself. get some paper, > pens, pencils and draw your body fighting off the cancer and killing it- > add some really happy positive pictures, etc to it and then use that art > to meditate daily and see your art in your mind visualizing it- that will > boost your immune system. you can also do it against your pain and any > other physical and psychological problem you have. > it is very successful with kids and it has also shown to be successful > with adults. > ----- Original Message ----- > From: Art3<mailto:artfroggernet> > > <mailto: > > Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 2:28 PM > Subject: Re: [ ] Subliminal Tape > > > > HAHA I'm glad. > My pain is almost gone in my feet and ankles I noticed the pain was > little and in my muscle or ligament in my left ankle. > > WOW I went out and I got some positive reactions from the lady at the > post office and the store. > They said Art you look really happy with that smile from ear to ear. > You're looking good too. How much weight did you loose. > I told them my cancer is almost completely gone and I'm happy and > positive and what hey said to me make me happy as well. :) > > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: Joyce Hudson<mailto:bjoyfuliglou> > > <mailto: > > Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 1:59 PM > Subject: Re: [ ] Subliminal Tape > > > > Art, I see your sense of humor coming out. Good!!! :-) Blessings, > Joy > ----- Original Message ----- > From: Art3<mailto:artfroggernet> > > <mailto: > > Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 3:48 PM > Subject: Re: [ ] Subliminal Tape > > > I recorded it on my sound recorder on my computer to repeat over and > over and over what I say. All the positive stuff. > Did you ever see the movie "Somewhere in Time" with > Reeve? Just like he did with his tape recorder but he repeated it > then without the tape recorder. > I've had it playing over and over since 1am and it's now 3:45 pm the > next day. It will either work or I'll end up in the mental ward. lol > > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: MELVIN JAENSCH<mailto:starchildrebelborninutah > > > <mailto: > > Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 12:30 PM > Subject: Re: [ ] Subliminal Tape > > > Cool! How do you do that? > > Art3 <artfroggernet<mailto:artfroggernet>> wrote: > > I made a Subliminal tape and played it over and over wjile I was > sleeping and thru out the day. I am happy, health and well. I am > wealthy and positive and no pain or sickness or nevativity can > get to me because I am surrounded by the light and I am handsome > and thin and healthy. Hopefull soon my subconscience mind will > learn it and be happy healthy and well and wealthy without > sickness and pain. > > > __________________________________________________ >

J-5 I mean

Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2007 12:46 AM

When I go to the dentist I imagine the light as that I-5 robot from that movie protecting me from the needle and drill.

Sent: Friday, October 19, 2007 2:36 PM

Yep thats the secret to never growing old---just absolutely refuse to grow up!!

Grownups are so boring anyway....Joyce Hudson <bjoyfuliglou> wrote:

Gasp, I like your humor. :-) Blessings, Joy

Sent : Friday, October 19, 2007 4:44 PM

I'm always hesitate to say because I don't feel that I'm that number. Inside I'm 14. I look 25 but I'm gasp 41.

Sent: Friday, October 19, 2007 12:47 PM

Subject: Re: [Natural_Rem edies] Subliminal Tape

Art, may I ask how old are you? I am guessing in your twenties. Animals and children like to be around me too. I am almost 58. The Joy of the child within is important for our well being. As long as we take resonsibility for ourselves and let the child come out at times, we are doing good. Blessings, Joy

Sent: Friday, October 19, 200 7 3:23 PM

Animals and kids want to be my friend and I don't think or act like a grown up.

Sent: Friday, October 19, 2007 11:40 AM

Subject: Re: [ ] Subliminal T ape

It's very important for the child within to come out and play. It's makes us healthier beings.

Blessings, Joy

Sent: Friday, October 19, 2007 2:45 AM

I'm a big kid. Iget the same side effct s from medicine teens do. Zoloft makes me pychotic and suicidal. I'm going for another Reiki healing next Thursday.> art- > art therapy is also a very good method to heal yourself. get some paper, > pens, pencils and draw your body fighting off the cancer and killing it- > add some really happy positive pictures, etc to it and then use that art > to meditate daily and see your art in your mind visualizing it- that will > boost your immune system. you can also do it against your pain and any > other physical and psychological problem you have. > it is very successful with kids and it has also shown to be successful > with adults. > ----- Original Message ----- > From: Art3<mailto:artfroggernet> > > <mailto: > > Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 2:28 PM > Subject: Re: [ ] Subliminal Tape > > > > HAHA I'm glad. > My pain is almost gone in my feet and ankles I noticed the pain was > little and in my muscle or ligament in my left ankle. > > WOW I went out and I got some positive reactions from the lady at the > post office and the store. > They said Art you look really happy with that smile from ear to ear. > You're looking good too. How much weight did you loose. > I told them my cancer is almost completely gone and I'm happy and > positive and what hey said to me make me happy as well. :) > > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: Joyce Hudson<mailto:bjoyfuliglou> > > <mailto: > > Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 1:59 PM > Subject: Re: [ ] Subliminal Tape > > > > Art, I see your sense of humor coming out. Good!!! :-) Blessings, > Joy > ----- Original Message ----- > From: Art3<mailto:artfroggernet> > > <mailto: > > Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 3:48 PM > Subject: Re: [ ] Subliminal Tape > > > I recorded it on my sound recorder on my computer to repeat over and > over and over what I say. All the positive stuff. > Did you ever see the movie "Somewhere in Time" with > Reeve? Just like he did with his tape recorder but he repeated it > then without the tape recorder. > I've had it playing over and over since 1am and it's now 3:45 pm the > next day. It will either work or I'll end up in the mental ward. lol > > > ----- Original Message ----- > From: MELVIN JAENSCH<mailto:starchildrebelborninutah > > > <mailto: > > Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 12:30 PM > Subject: Re: [ ] Subliminal Tape > > > Cool! How do you do that? > > Art3 <artfroggernet<mailto:artfroggernet>> wrote: > > I made a Subliminal tape and played it over and over wjile I was > sleeping and thru out the day. I am happy, health and well. I am > wealthy and positive and no pain or sickness or nevativity can > get to me because I am surrounded by the light and I am handsome > and thin and healthy. Hopefull soon my subconscience mind will > learn it and be happy healthy and well and wealthy without > sickness and pain. > > > __________________________________________________ >