RemedySpot.com

Fw: Emailing: www.drewshoe.com.htm

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Everyone. I thought I would share this site with you. It's for people who have special feet problems, like I do. They are expensive, but I can tell you from my experience, my feet are a lot better, and I can walk a lot more now. Blessings, Joy

http://www.drewshoe.com/?s_kwcid=drew%20shoes|495920030

http://www.drewshoe.com/?s_kwcid=drew%20shoes|495920030

Home

Why Drew?

Search Shoes

Store Locator

About Us

Contact Us

My Account

Shopping Cart

Quick Order

Customer Service

Dealer Service

Home Why Drew? Search Shoes Store Locator About Us Contact Us My Account Shopping Cart Quick Order Customer Service Dealer Service

Therapeutic

Women's

Men's

Women's Clearance

Men's Clearance

Casual

Women's

Men's

Women's Clearance

Men's Clearance

Dress

Women's

Men's

Women's Clearance

Men's Clearance

Athletic

Women's

Men's

Women's Clearance

Men's Clearance

Boots

Women's

Men's

Women's Clearance

Men's Clearance

Sandals

Women's

Women's Clearance

Foot Conditions

Ankle Valgus

Ankle Varus

Arthritis

Bunions

Diabetes

Hammertoes

Metatarsalgia

Pes Cavus

Pes Planus

Plantar Fasciitis

Occupational

Women's

Men's

Clearance

Women's

Men's

Accessories

Socks

Insoles

Featured Item

Shoes Built For Comfort

What Customers Are Saying:

"In a word, 'Great!' With my old shoes, I couldn't finish a full day's work because my feet hurt so bad. Once I tried a Drew, my aches and pains were virtually gone and my whole body felt better. I can't imagine trying any other brand." Jim Watkins, Owner, Printing Business

2007 Drew Shoe CorporationPrivacy Policy

Largest range of sizes in the industry

Find footwear in YOUR SIZE:

Women's

Sizes 4 - 12 4 4.5 5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 Widths 4A-EEEE 4A 3A Slim 2A A Narrow B C Medium D E Wide 2E 3E WW 4E XW XWW

Men's

Sizes 7 - 16 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 12.5 13 13.5 14 15 16 Widths 2A-EEEEEE 2A Slim B Narrow D Medium 2E 3E Wide 4E XW 4W 6E

Find footwear for YOUR FOOT CONDITION:

Common Foot Problems Ankle Valgus Ankle Varus Arthritis Bunions Diabetes Hammertoes Metatarsalgia Pes Cavus Pes Planus Plantar Fasciitis

BACKED BY OVER 130 YEARS OF RESEARCH

STORE LOCATORConsult a professional near you for a perfect fit.

Supportive Athletic

Our Most Popular Women's Shoes

See All Women's Shoes

$129.00

$124.00

Blitz $119.00

Our Most Popular Men's Shoes

See All Men's Shoes

Navigator II$139.00

Tucson $149.00

Traveler $168.00

Orthopedic ShoesWelcome to Drew Shoe, the number one provider of orthopedic shoes, diabetic shoes, and other medical shoes, ensuring that you will always be able to find the footwear you need to improve your comfort. With over 130 years of research backing Drew Shoe, rest assured that the orthopedic shoes and diabetic shoes we carry are on the very cutting edge of technology. Drew Shoe has set the standard for beautifully styled footwear that protects and pampers feet in need of special care. Here at Drew Shoe we don't believe medical shoes should limit your wardrobe. Instead we provide fashionable solutions to health conditions that you would gladly wear even without specific foot problems. These shoes even give support and comfort to healthy younger feet and help your feet stay that way.

Medical Shoes by Drew ShoeDrew Shoe is the premier manufacturer of medical shoes, specializing in orthopedic shoes, diabetic shoes, and other types of footwear designed to alleviate health problems. Drew Shoe has risen to the top of the medical shoes industry through a tireless commitment to innovation and choice, offering the latest technology in the widest variety of styles, sizes, and widths. These commitments have made Drew Shoe America's number one choice for orthopedic shoes and diabetic shoes. No matter how big or small your feet, you will always find the medical shoes you need in the styles and sizes that you want. Whether you're searching for orthopedic shoes, diabetic shoes, or medical shoes, then you have come to the right place. Drew Shoe is the most trusted name in the medical shoe industry, so start browsing our catalog today and find shoes that satisfy both your foot conditions and fashion needs.

For proper fitting and to find a store nearest you, please use our Store Locator.

Home | Pes Cavus Shoes | Pes Planus Shoes | Ankle Varus Shoes | Ankle Valgus Shoes | Metatarsalgia Shoes | Plantar Fasciitis Shoes | Bunion Shoes | Hammertoes Shoes | Arthritis Shoes | Diabetes Shoes | Orthopedic Walking Shoes | Large Size Womens Shoe | Contact Us | About Us | Store Locator | Sitemap | Links