RemedySpot.com

Fw: Emailing: 020479.htm

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Fish oils reduce risk of kidney cancer in womenThursday, September 21, 2006 by: NewsTarget Printable version Key concepts: cancer, kidney cancer and fish oils. Want stories like this e-mailed to you? Click here for free e-mail alerts.

Make Yourself Immune to DiseaseConsumer guide reveals 100+ strategies for avoiding all disease.Learn Disease Prevention Now

Save $450 in electricity costsReplace your light bulbs with LED lights. Save money & reduce CO2 emissions.Learn more

Type-2 Diabetes Can Be ReversedScientific studies prove 50% success rate with curing diabetes. Learn how.Halt Diabetes Now

Truth Revealed on Toxic ChemicalsProtect yourself from toxic chemicals in foods, drugs and home products.Read The Hundred Year Lie

FREE Subscription to the "NewsTarget Insider" E-mail Newsletter

Learn inside information not reported in the mainstream media! Receive articles on nutrition secrets, raw foods, pharmaceutical warnings and natural medicine. Instant download of over 20 exclusive reports and interviews. 100% free of charge, easy to unsubscribe. Get breaking news alerts on natural health solutions, health freedom laws, climate change and more. No spam! We don't rent or sell e-mails.

Your Email Address: Security code:

Enter the numbers you see above: (NewsTarget) Women can reduce their risk of kidney cancer by frequently consuming certain kinds of fatty fish, according to new research published in Tuesday's issue of the Journal of the American Medical Association. Swedish researchers examined data on more than 61,000 women who participated in the Swedish Mammography Cohort study beginning in 1987. The women were all between the ages of 40 and 76. Researchers found that after 15 years of follow-up, those who ate one or more servings of fatty fish per week reduced their risk of kidney cancer by 44 to 74 percent over those who did not eat fatty fish. The healthy varieties of fish in the study included salmon, herring, sardines and mackerel. However, the researchers note that not all types of fish protect against kidney cancer. For example, less fatty varieties of fish such as cod, tuna and fresh water fish, as well as shellfish such as shrimp and lobster, did not protect against cancer. The researchers believe that high levels of omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin D found in fish oil may be responsible for the cancer protection. Omega-3s and vitamin D have been shown in laboratory studies to prevent cancer cells from reproducing, hindering the cancer's ability to spread. Consumer advocate Mike , author of "The Seven Laws of Nutrition," says healthy fish oils can be used to treat a wide range of health problems, from heart disease and osteoporosis to asthma and ADHD. says fish oils have also proven effective at treating and helping to prevent other types of cancer, such as prostate cancer. Scientists are calling for more research to discover whether fish oil or vitamin D is responsible for the cancer protection, as well as to strengthen the link between consuming oily fish and preventing kidney cancer. ###

Make Yourself Immune to DiseaseConsumer guide reveals 100+ strategies for avoiding all disease.Learn Disease Prevention Now

Save $450 in electricity costsReplace your light bulbs with LED lights. Save money & reduce CO2 emissions.Learn more

Type-2 Diabetes Can Be ReversedScientific studies prove 50% success rate with curing diabetes. Learn how.Halt Diabetes Now

Truth Revealed on Toxic ChemicalsProtect yourself from toxic chemicals in foods, drugs and home products.Read The Hundred Year Lie

Readers' rating:(Out of 10)

Vote now: How would you rate this article from 1 to 10? (1=poor, 10=excellent. Votes are reflected within 1 business day.)

See more articles on: cancer | kidney cancer | fish oils

Articles related to this article:• The mineral selenium proves itself as powerful anti-cancer medicine• New research shows vitamin D slashes risk of cancers by 77 percent; cancer industry refuses to support cancer prevention• Mammograms cause breast cancer (and other cancer facts you probably never knew)• Canadian Cancer Society announces national program to prevent cancer using vitamin D• Sunlight emerging as proven treatment for breast cancer, prostate cancer and other cancers

Support NewsTarget by linking to this articleCopy and paste the following HTML code into any web page: <a href = "http://www.NewsTarget.com/020479.html">Fish oils reduce risk of kidney cancer in women</a> • Post your comment on this article (click here) "Here's what I think..." • Email this article to a friend (click here) "Hey, check this out!" • Be social! Share this article on: NewsVine | digg | del.icio.us • Permalink to this article: http://www.NewsTarget.com/020479.html • Reprinting this article: Non-commercial OK, cite NewsTarget with clickable link.

Highest Rated Stories:• Half a million loads of laundry will now be chemical free thanks to availability of eco-friendly "soap nuts" laundry detergent• Bush / Big Pharma conspiracy? White House to oppose open disclosure of clinical drug trials• FTC sues Trudeau over weight loss claims while ignoring Big Pharma monopoly pricing• Tyranny in the USA: The true history of FDA raids on healers, vitamin shops and supplement companies• The Abraham Cherrix cancer story the media won't print: Harry Hoxsey's cancer cures and the US government campaign to destroy them• FDA Moves To Shut Down Red Yeast Rice Distributors Online• Monsanto's GM corn MON863 shows kidney, liver toxicity in animal studies

Win $100 in eco-friendly products and receive our Natural Health Newsletter FREESubscribe now (it's free!) to win. We randomly choose a subscriber each month to send $100 in eco-home products or a RealGoods.com gift certificate (our choice). Plus, you'll receive FREE news, articles and action alerts from NewsTarget editors and join over 500,000 monthly readers who report extraordinary health improvements after becoming a subscriber!

100% free of charge. Unsubscribe anytime. Absolutely no spam. We respect your email privacy. Our privacy policy. Receive breaking news alerts on natural health solutions, renewable energy, the environment, global warming and more. Receive a free instant download of our $29 Secret Sources guide that reveals top sources for little-known health and diet solutions.

Your Email Address:

Free Subscription Code:

Enter the numbers you see:

Testimonials From Current Subscribers"Mike is the best health and natural products writer on the scene today." - Ronnie Cummins, founder, Organic Consumers Association "Your newsletter is even better than books I've paid for!" - S. Knudson "I can't thank you enough for sharing this for free. It's been a godsend..." - C. "Every day, I forward the NewsTarget Insider to probably five friends, and they love it!" - C. Engel "... there's at least one really good article for me to read every day, and I read it and follow it." - N. Post "I'm still not sure why you don't charge $79 a year for this like all the other health newsletters..." - M. White "Just wanted to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. You have a special place in my prayers for your gift of this newsletter." - O. Davenport "As a nutritionist and naturopath, I love your website. Mike is spot on..." - A. Dunev, B.S., C.N., PhD "I credit huge amounts to NewsTarget, which has provided me with education, humor, and courage to step away from the established medical assumptions which have actually been making me worse all these years." - A. O'Neal "I am writing to tell you how much I appreciate your newsletter. I am an RN case manager and I regularly share the information I learn from your site with my patients. Thank you for doing such fine work." - L. "Your site is so interesting! I love what you have to say in every area. The articles on the real estate bubble are very clear and, I believe, right on target (thank goodness I own my house free and clear and don't have a second one). Your nutrition stuff is always excellent too, and the political stuff is so fun and right on "target". Keep up the great work!" - T. "Thank you for all the time and effort that's gone into the CWRC and Newstarget sites, I've spent the last two weeks or so plowing through them, and have come out the other side much more educated, and motivated to start paying a lot more attention to my own health." - Conrad "Outstanding work! It has helped me to organize my confused ideas about many health topics, such as diabetes and high blood pressure. Doctors I have visited do not like to spend the time educating you. I have only learned through your many written articles. I copy them to my Word files for future reference and study. Congratulations and thanks for your help!" - C. Noguera "Thanks for all the wonderful information which I constantly receive. I am so sated with knowledge at the moment, I am euphoric." - C. Tinder- "I subscribe to your newsletter and forward them to friends and family. I'm always thankful for reading anything that is written in the best interest of people as opposed to big companies." - L. Harter

This page powered by the WebSeed Content Management System (CMS) created by Mike .This site is part of the NewsTarget Network ©2004,2005,2006,2007 . Privacy | Terms All content posted on this site is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech. Truth Publishing International, LTD. has full ownership of and takes sole responsibility for all content. Truth Publishing sells no health or nutritional products and earns no money from health product manufacturers or promoters. The information on this site is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice of any kind. Truth Publishing assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. Your use of this website indicates your agreement to these terms and those published here. All trademarks, registered trademarks and servicemarks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners.

Which pomegranate juices can you trust?Click here to find out...

Are your medications making you sick?Check the safety of your medication by clicking here.

Do U Eat This?See shocking processed meat photos... up close!

FREE Reports to view right now:• Amazon Herb Company review• The pH Nutrition Guide to Acid / Alkaline Balance• Pet Food Ingredients Revealed! (shocking)• Medicine From Fish• The Water Cure• The Healing Power of Sunlight & Vitamin D

Related CartoonsNegotiating with Big Pharma Adderall vs. Meth The Sunscreen Myth

High Impact Stories:• Half a million loads of laundry will now be chemical free thanks to availability of eco-friendly "soap nuts" laundry detergent• Certain pomegranate juice products deceive consumers with dishonest labels and ingredients, reveals new consumer guide• NewsTarget.com releases shocking macrophotography pictures of processed meats: Salami, sausage and hot dogs• The Amazon Herb Company: An Independent Review• Pet food revealed: Consumer Wellness Center posts nutritional review of 570 pet food ingredients• The sunscreen myth: How sunscreen products actually promote cancer• New research shows vitamin D slashes risk of cancers by 77 percent; cancer industry refuses to support cancer prevention• The aloe vera miracle: A natural medicine for cancer, cholesterol, diabetes, inflammation, IBS, and other health conditions• Mike launches eco-friendly LED lighting technology with 1000% improvement in energy efficiency• Review: The Future of Food, a must-see documentary that exposes the biotech threat to life on our planet• NewsTarget secures reader discounts on top health and eco-friendly products• Americans fed up with drug industry influence, FDA corruption, reveals remarkable Consumer Reports survey• Health freedom action alert: FDA attempting to regulate supplements, herbs and juices as "drugs"• Health guru launches online Disease Mongering Engine that instantly generates hilarious fictitious disease names

Health product companies we recommendRead recommendations on supplement companies, health food manufacturers and personal care product makers that you can trust. Our 100% independent review list tells you who to trust and who to avoid in the natural health industry. Click to read.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.14.8/1066 - Release Date: 10/12/2007 11:10 AM