RemedySpot.com

Re: I have the authority!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Nuw, ain't tha just liiike a guvment agent? Lol! Love it!!!

----- Original Message -----

Spiritual-Insights

Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2007 7:13 PM

Subject: [spiritual-Insights] I have the authority!!

A State Highway employee stopped at a farm to talkwith an old Arkansas farmer. He told the farmer, "Ineed to inspect your farm for a possible new road." The old farmer said, "OK, but you can't go in thatfield over there." The Highway employee said, "I have the authority ofthe State Government to go where I want. See thiscard? I am allowed to go wherever I wish on your farmland." So the old farmer went on about his farm chores. Later, he heard loud screams and saw the State Highwayemployee running for the fence and close behind wasthe farmer's prize bull. The bull was madder than anest full of hornets and was gaining on the employeeat every step!! The old farmer called out, "Show him your card!!" Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom.__________________________________________________

That was great! Thanks for sharing!

JaneyAs day ends and night begins to falldoes your soul hear a Wolf's call As Wolf's cry is heard through the darkdoes it stir something within your heartSee what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.