RemedySpot.com

OTHER NATURAL PRODUCTS.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you Joy

I was wary about posting a product in case it was deemed advertising. But I realise the products must be totally natural and organic.

here is another superb product ..although expensive I do believe its very effective, we use it ourselves and do sell it, but again this site is not ours its the person who sells to us in the USA

www.themagicisbac.com

its not an MLM product, and there is not loads of sales hype that one often finds.

thank you AJD

www.the-ethos-egg-range.com

In a message dated 10/24/2007 6:41:54 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, vanadeux@... writes:

Thank you Joy

I was wary about posting a product in case it was deemed advertising. But I realise the products must be totally natural and organic.

here is another superb product ..although expensive I do believe its very effective, we use it ourselves and do sell it, but again this site is not ours its the person who sells to us in the USA

www.themagicisbac.com

its not an MLM product, and there is not loads of sales hype that one often finds.

thank you AJD

Thanks for sharing AJD ~Blessings~

JaneyAs day ends and night begins to falldoes your soul hear a Wolf's call As Wolf's cry is heard through the darkdoes it stir something within your heartSee what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

Please tell me about this product. I am familiar with other algae products. I sell FrequenSea, but I don't sell, if that makes sense. Blessings, Joy

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 6:41 AM

Subject: [ ] OTHER NATURAL PRODUCTS.

Thank you Joy

www.themagicisbac.com

thank you AJD

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.15.8/1088 - Release Date: 10/23/2007 1:26 PM