RemedySpot.com

Arthritis

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Essential Oils

Birch, Chamomile (all 3 forms), Ginger root, Juniper, Marjoram,

Rosemary, Savory, Red Thyme, Vetiver, Black Pepper, Lavender,

Eucalyptus, Petigrain, Lemon, Cypress, Calendula.

Method Of Application

Bath, Compress, Massage, Body wrap.

For topical use, always dilute with a Base Oil.

• 2 years later...

A few years back I was diagnosed with OA in my spine. The x-rays were pretty bad. Now, I'm in physical therapy for RA in my hips, hands and shoulders. Not to mention the gout in my right foot.

So any information, documented or even anecdotal, regarding arthritis is appreciated. Most of the documented stuff I can and/or have found out for myself, but the anecdotal, the personal experiences are what I really appreciate.

What are the uses for gelatin and cinnamon?

Peace, love, laughterOur America, MY America, is an Ideal, NOT an AdministrationDiscuss  natural alternate health options at:health/

and finally start feeling good about yourselfLook for me at FaceBook:http://www.facebook.comand say " hi " Enter " The Mind of Guido " at:http://themindofguido.blogspot.com/

and leave a comment

On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 9:49 AM, Gayla <aeranch@...> wrote:

I jsut read an article about gelatin and arthritis. Long, but interesting. I have heard of several people who have started taking gelatin and reduced arthritis by leaps and bounds. The part about not eating traditional  foods really caught my attention. I used to chew on cartilege as  a kid, chew off the ends of chicken bones, make soup of the front part of the beef - more connective tissues.

Anyone who says osteoarthritis is NOT inflammatory has never experienced it. Why do drs prescribe NSAIDs if it is not inflammatory?????

The herbal approach has a lot of merit. I took cinnamon for several days and got a lot of pain relief. However, I OD'ed on it and can't look it in the face now.

Gayla

Bob and Gayla Always Enough RanchAcampo CA