RemedySpot.com

I have created a poll.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have created a poll. Since I have uploaded almost a 100 files, I need some input. I would greatly appreciate if everyone would take the poll. It would help me tremendously. Thank you. Joy Wolf Woman

Hi JOY,

I have been out of town for a long weekend and then

coming back home I got a flu or maybe just a cold.

so I have not had time to really LOOK at and READ all

the new stuff.

I have glanced over it and told Sandy about some..

I think it is good to know that we have access to all

this info.

Maybe to take a load off you ,you could post one a

day????

I still have over 200 e-mails that I am trying to

catch up on!!

Marty

--- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

> I have created a poll. Since I have uploaded almost

> a 100 files, I need some input. I would greatly

> appreciate if everyone would take the poll. It

> would help me tremendously. Thank you. Joy Wolf

Woman

Spiritual freedom is my birthright.

I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mental

prejudices and stereotypes of others.

I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulate

me or deceive me.

I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love.

Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual

freedom.

can I call you ??

--- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

> I have created a poll. Since I have uploaded almost

> a 100 files, I need some input. I would greatly

> appreciate if everyone would take the poll. It

> would help me tremendously. Thank you. Joy Wolf

Woman

Spiritual freedom is my birthright.

I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mental

prejudices and stereotypes of others.

I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulate

me or deceive me.

I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love.

Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual

freedom.

Of course. :-) Blessings and Love, Joy

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2007 7:32 PM

Subject: Re: [ ] I have created a poll.

can I call you ??--- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:> I have created a poll. Since I have uploaded almost> a 100 files, I need some input. I would greatly> appreciate if everyone would take the poll. It> would help me tremendously. Thank you. Joy WolfWomanSpiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom.__________________________________________________

Marty, I get at least 10 articles a day on health. I am not posting all of them and I already have about 500 to go through, transfer to word documents, and add to the files. I have been holding 209 for posting.

My goal is to share this information to help people out there that may need them. I think about Vera a lot. Had I access to the information I have gathered now, would any of it have helped her. She felt so bad the last month of her life. Had I been able to ease the discomfort, misery, and pain those last days, it would have been a blessing.

This is why this group is for healing only. An occasional joke for laughter, inspirational pictures like the Parrot flower, experiences that people can share, and information on healing can lead to a lot of reading, unfortunately.

And guess what, it's not a burden to do all of this. If it helps one person, it's worth it. I only work on the files, when I have the time and energy. But I Thank You, for thinking of me.

You can do what I do. I have folders set up on Outlook Express, for each group. If I have a heavy day on posts, then these post get put into the folders after I have skimmed a little bit or they get deleted.

Blessings and Love, Joy

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2007 7:32 PM

Subject: Re: [ ] I have created a poll.

Hi JOY, I have been out of town for a long weekend and thencoming back home I got a flu or maybe just a cold. so I have not had time to really LOOK at and READ allthe new stuff. I have glanced over it and told Sandy about some.. I think it is good to know that we have access to allthis info.Maybe to take a load off you ,you could post one aday???? I still have over 200 e-mails that I am trying tocatch up on!! Marty--- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:> I have created a poll. Since I have uploaded almost> a 100 files, I need some input. I would greatly> appreciate if everyone would take the poll. It> would help me tremendously. Thank you. Joy WolfWomanSpiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom.__________________________________________________