RemedySpot.com

Re: Fw: [Spiritual-Insights] Warning!!! Deadly Staph Infections are Sweeping the Nation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well, this healer may have some good information, but we have to pay for it. I think I will do more researching on him, before I join. Blessings, Joy

----- Original Message -----

IK ; ACC ;

Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2007 1:01 PM

Subject: [ ] Fw: [spiritual-Insights] Warning!!! Deadly Staph Infections are Sweeping the Nation

I had to share this. It's from another group I am on. Blessings. Joy

Subject: [spiritual-Insights] Warning!!! Deadly Staph Infections are Sweeping the Nation

The news this week is indeed worrisome: deadly staph infections are sweeping the nation. For the first time, these superbugs are killing more Americans than AIDS! And it's not only the sickly and elderly who are the primary victims. Staph infections are hitting men and women, young and old. Why the explosion of these infections? Well, Dr. Blaylock, a medical doctor and editor of The Blaylock Wellness Report reveals the cause of this epidemic is not the staph bugs themselves. It is the immune system of ordinary Americans like you! Yes, gaps in your body's defenses caused by nutritional deficiencies and other factors are causing a plague of not only staph infections — but other life-threating bacteria and viruses to enter your body. You can read more about Dr. Blaylock's findings — and how you can protect yourself below or by Going Here Now. What may shock you is that there is increasing evidence that heart disease is caused by these deadly germs. In fact, there is evidence cholesterol is not the cause of heart disease, but a symptom of massive inflammation sparked by killer germs. Please read about Dr. Blaylock's important warnings today. Thank you.

Or maybe the fact that we are ingesting drinking and breathing several thousand chemicals daily that each of them alone has the ability to completely throw off all our body mechanisms....?????? and that most of our ordinary food is grown with fertilizers made of toxic chemical sludge? I am frankly amazed at just how hardy we are. Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote: Well, this healer may have some good information, but we have to pay for it. I think I will do more researching on him, before I join. Blessings, Joy ----- Original Message ----- From: Joyce Hudson IK ; ACC ; Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2007 1:01

PM Subject: [ ] Fw: [spiritual-Insights] Warning!!! Deadly Staph Infections are Sweeping the Nation I had to share this. It's from another group I am on. Blessings. Joy ----- Original Message ----- Subject: [spiritual-Insights] Warning!!! Deadly Staph Infections are Sweeping the Nation The news this week is indeed worrisome: deadly staph infections are sweeping the nation. For the first time, these superbugs are killing more Americans than AIDS! And it's not only the sickly and elderly who are the primary victims. Staph infections are hitting men and women, young and old. Why the explosion of these infections? Well, Dr. Blaylock, a medical doctor and editor of The Blaylock Wellness Report reveals the cause of this epidemic is not the staph bugs themselves. It is the immune system of ordinary Americans like you! Yes, gaps in your body's defenses caused by nutritional deficiencies and other factors are causing a plague of not only staph infections — but other life-threating bacteria and viruses to enter your body. You can read more about Dr. Blaylock's findings — and how you can protect yourself below or by Going Here

Now. What may shock you is that there is increasing evidence that heart disease is caused by these deadly germs. In fact, there is evidence cholesterol is not the cause of heart disease, but a symptom of massive inflammation sparked by killer germs. Please read about Dr. Blaylock's important warnings today. Thank you. __________________________________________________

Too True!

Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2007 2:02 PM

Subject: Re: [ ] Fw: [spiritual-Insights] Warning!!! Deadly Staph Infections are Sweeping the Nation

Or maybe the fact that we are ingesting drinking and breathing several thousand chemicals daily that each of them alone has the ability to completely throw off all our body mechanisms....?????? and that most of our ordinary food is grown with fertilizers made of toxic chemical sludge? I am frankly amazed at just how hardy we are.

Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

Well, this healer may have some good information, but we have to pay for it. I think I will do more researching on him, before I join. Blessings, Joy

IK ; ACC ;

Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2007 1:01 PM

Subject: [ ] Fw: [spiritual-Insights] Warning!!! Deadly Staph Infections are Sweeping the Nation

I had to share this. It's from another group I am on. Blessings. Joy

Subject: [spiritual-Insights] Warning!!! Deadly Staph Infections are Sweeping the Nation

The news this week is indeed worrisome: deadly staph infections are sweeping the nation. For the first time, these superbugs are killing more Americans than AIDS! And it's not only the sickly and elderly who are the primary victims. Staph infections are hitting men and women, young and old. Why the explosion of these infections? Well, Dr. Blaylock, a medical doctor and editor of The Blaylock Wellness Report reveals the cause of this epidemic is not the staph bugs themselves. It is the immune system of ordinary Americans like you! Yes, gaps in your body's defenses caused by nutritional deficiencies and other factors are causing a plague of not only staph infections — but other life-threating bacteria and viruses to enter your body. You can read more about Dr. Blaylock's findings — and how you can protect yourself below or by Going Here Now. What may shock you is that there is increasing evidence that heart disease is caused by these deadly germs. In fact, there is evidence cholesterol is not the cause of heart disease, but a symptom of massive inflammation sparked by killer germs. Please read about Dr. Blaylock's important warnings today. Thank you.