RemedySpot.com

Joyce

Rate this topic

Guest guest

• 1 month later...

How long was on oxygen on for? Dayton is 18 months and still on H2O

.... Although it has decrease some. He is only on it at night time.

,mom to 6(DS) and Dayton 18 month(DS)

Joyce

>From: " " <lauranra@...>

>

>

>

>Hi Joyce;

> I was just wondering how long has been on oxygen for? I have

>never met another child with ds that was on oxygen as long as my son

>was.

>

> mom to Nicala & ,ds (3) and (1)

>Canada

>

>>http://DSyndrome.com/Multiples

>

• 6 months later...
Guest guest

Miz...Judy ,

I will write to my friends today. They are the ones that told me about Dr. 's book.I

I wish that there was a list of Drs.available to help you find a good dentist. Because you certainly can't tell by how nice their office is or by their personalityeither. In fact in my experience it seems the meaner ones do the best work. I wonder if this is true with surgeons too...

In our town their are two oral surgeons one really nice and the other has a short fuse. I asked him too many questions

and he yelled at me. I made a vow that I'd Never go back , but in time I needed another surgery and I weighed the facts

and went back. Well am I glad I did , because he is excellent and the other medeocre. I needed the best. I had a cuspid removed from my jaw and it was at the weakest point I was told ahead of time that my jaw might(it was completety embedded sideways)

break during surgery. It was a birth defect a very rare one. My Dr. had only performed one other on an 80 year old woman.

Whew was I glad when it was over - I know that life isn't a personality contest. Although I want a Dr. that is kind , expertise is far more important. I hope that you can get a and balanced bite soon. They say the jaw is the body's

computer and when it's out of alingment (TMJ) everything is off a tad or more.

You are an inspiration to me , I need to get completely off canned and convience foods.

Joyce

thanks ..I ALSO KNOW THAT THE INSIDE OF THE MOUTH PLAYS A GREAT IMPORTANT PART TO THE MOUTH. my daughter HAS BEEN IN DENTISTRY FOR YEARS WITH ANOTHER DENTIST..AND THEY HAVE ALWAYS WARNED PATIENTS ABOUT THE FILLINGS, ETC IN THE TEETH. a FEW YEARS AGO I HAD TO HAVE SOME REMOVED..AND I BEGIN TO FEEL 100% BETTER..THAN ONE OF MY REGULAR DENTIST PASSED AWAY..SO I FIGURED ONE DOCTOR IS AS GOOD AS ANOTHER..boy WAS I FOOLED..NOW I'm FIGHTING A MOUTHFUL OF EVERYTHING NEEDING OUT, AND EITHER REPLACED OR WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO FIND NOW WRONG..I HAD A NUMBER OF YEARS AGO A Henry.jack SCREW PUT IN TO HOLD IN A FAKE TOOTH, WELL GUESS WHAT? THAT doctor NEVER GOT AROUND TO GETTING THE $300.00/DOLLAR TOOTH ORDERED, AND WHEN I WENT BACK TO REQUIRE..his-OFFICE WAS GONE..ALL LOCKED UP. so HERE I WAS WITH A MOUTH UNFINISHED AND BECAUSE OF IT THE AREA THAT HAD BEEN WORKED ONES DECAYED..GONE. and THE SCREW FELL OUT YEARS AGO. I WOULD HAVE HAD MY TEETH LOOKED AT AGAIN, ONLY IN OUR AREA ALL THE GOOD DOCTORS WERE NOT TAKING ANY MORE PATIENTS..AND I REFUSED TOGO TO SOME QUACKS IN THE AREA, THAT ARE WELL KNOWN ALSO. but I'm NOW WAITING FOR MY DISABILITY TO GO THROUGH AND I AM THEN GOING TO HAVE MY TEETH, WELL WHAT IS LEFT OF THEM..TAKEN CARE OF PROPERLY. I KNEW THAT MY HEALTH WILL BE BETTER WHEN THIS IS DONE AGAIN RIGHT.. I've HAD OVER THE YEARS EVERY METAL YOU COULD NAME..SO I HAVE BEEN POISONED GOOD. today I SIT HERE SO UPSET THINKING ABOUT ALL THAT I've BEEN THROUGH, ALL THE MONIES SPENT, AND STILL HAVE A MOUTH OF NOTHING TO BRAG ABOUT. we CERTAINLY NEED AWAKENING UP IN THE DENTISTRY ..AND DRAWING ATTENTION TO SOMEONE.

thanks FOR YOUR UPLIFTING NOTICE.

will YOU BE A DEAR, AND TELL ME ABOUT SOMEONE USING THAT ZAPPER..FOR YEARS AGO WE HAD A ZAPPER USED ON US, AND IT GAVE TREMENDOUS RESULTS WHEN ALSO USED PROPERLY. I'm STILL ABIDING BY WHAT DOCTOR CLARK HAS BEEN DOING..AND MY HUSBAND IS ALSO SEEING RESULTS..WE ALSO HAVE BEEN MAKING OUR OWN SOUPS..NO CANNED JUNK FOR US ANYMORE..HAVEN'T TOUCHED SOME CANNED FOODS IN YEARS..ESPECIALLY ALL THAT SALTY SOUP. we ENJOY HOMEMADE MEALS FROM SCRATCH. even MAKE ALLOT OF OUR OWN BREAD. yesterday Mel CAME IN FROM WORK..AND THE PEOPLE HE WAS DOING A JOB FOR, EVEN GRINDS THEIR OWN FLOUR, AND BUYS ORGANIC GRAINS, OR GROWS SOME OF THEIR OWN. they EAT VERY LITTLE RED MEAT..AND HAD THEIR TEETH TAKEN CARE OF AND FEEL ALLOT BETTER FOR IT.

Miz.. JudyGet HUGE info at http://www.cures for cancer.ws, and post your own links there. Unsubscribe by sending email to cures for cancer-unsubscribeegroups or by visiting http://www.bobhurt.com/subunsub.mv

• 1 year later...

Hi Joyce,

Welcome to this great group. Everyone is so clever and innovative I am still

in awe. My son attends in an inclusive program and some days he is right on

and other days he is under the desk spitting. I still have no clue but we are

working towards solutions. I am sure you will find some great suggestions.

Charlyne

Mom to Zeb DS-? 8

yes, a very good idea! i know we interrupt nathan

often when he is on a roll of echoing shows or

comercials, every sound effect too uuugh, we tried the

mimicing thing but werent able to get his attetion as

much he would carry on further in his echo--show, so

we interrupt and change the subject if we can, or if

he is echoing us, we try to ignore it, just figure

nathan isnt in the mood to tlak on his own at that

time, or soemtines finding something really oooo cool

whats this? i love cars zooom etc, he will start

interacting more and less echoing of us, but then may

go into a car show or comeercial he has heard.

--- UrthMan <outerspace@...> wrote:

> >By scripting I meant delayed echolalia --repeating

> what he has heard,

> but without any meaning. Sometimes a child may have

> a particular

> script that he says when he feels happy, upset, etc,

> but doesn't

> really say the script with the intention of

> expressing the emotion.

> A few kids seem to use scripts with the intention of

> communicating

> something --I had one child who would say " happily

> ever after " when

> he didn't want to do a particular activity.>

>

> Thank Joyce

> My Son has Echolalia. We are still able to engage

> him thankfully!

> If we try to copy him or join in with him

> (especially singing)

> he will tell us " NO!! " and will usually make us

> leave the room

> or he will leave.

> How often does this happen with the boy?? Is it

> just with your

> session or has he had an off day with his teacher as

> well??

> Is there a chance that you could tape him when he

> does this and play it back when the behavior occurs

> again? I have tried this with and he will

> immediately STOP to listen to the recorder (no sense

> to this-just experimenting)this has worked so far!!

> Or I will start singing (if you want to call it

> that!) and be louder

> than him - after awhile he will focus on me and then

> I will try to end

> the session on a positive note and tell him " good

> listening! " Then

> we always high five him.

>

> Kathy

>

>

>

> [Non-text portions of this message have been

> removed]

>

>

=====

shawna

• 1 year later...
Guest guest

hi joyce,

early in this illness i was treated for whiteness on my tongue with

mycolex troaches( antifungals) but later on remmeber reading somewhere that it

maybe viral the white stuff and not fungal( dr klimas ?) .... seems to happen

to alot of people.

i have mutltiple malaboroption, mal digestion promblems and over the

years i have been on many enzyme suppliments, two digestive aids things at a

time, one digestive aid item... I am now on something which has multiple

enzymes( i think is working the best of any i have tried) and i think it maybe

part

of the reason( along with increased thryoid dose) that i am slowly gaining

weight and not sinking below a certain weight level when i get sick and lose

weight.

its called vitalzyme ( world nutrition makes it + has a web site) my friend

started it and said she had less pain on it ( more fm than cfids) while i am

the opposite...

my suggestion is u need to work on your probable leaking gut first as rick

( his cfids model and protocal priority list: check list archives), dr

corsella( book :ageless woman, the archives have some nice quotes from the book)

and

others have suggested with this illness first . I didint do that and i am back

to seriously dealing with this which as my leaking gut is causing and

continuing many promblems i have with this illness. Alternative mds are more

attuned

to this than conventional mds imho ...

good luck . somish.

• 5 years later...
Guest guest

Hi Joyce, I have had foot problems for many years. The podiatrist made me some orthodics to put in my shoes to make me walk correctly. I don't always use them because I love sandals. Anyway, one day I was helping my mother to buy a blouse and my right foot went numb. I felt like I had to sit down. I headed toward the bathroom which was on the other side of the store. Before I got there, both legs went numb and I was having trouble walking. It scared me so much. I thought I was paralyzed. I could not control my legs. When I did sit down, the feeling came back. After that, I learned how far I could walk before they would go numb. As soon as I feel my right toes going numb, I look for a place to sit down. I also have neuropathy on the inside of my right big toe. Then I started getting awful leg cramps. I would wake up at night with leg cramps and would have them in the pool. The neurontin has helped the leg cramps and I can walk furthur now without my feet going numb. I fear that you may have the leg problems later. I hope not. Joan

I take Neurontin and it seems to help me with the nerve damage in my feet and legs. Joan, I've been a "lurker" but I noticed your comment about the nerve damage in your feet. What kind of symptoms do you have? I have spinal stenosis with neuropathy in my feet. I don't have any problems with my legs, however. I've been told by different doctors that my feet stiffness/numbness is from my lower back nerves and/or from arthritis. Do you, or anyone else reading this group, have feet problems without the leg problems? Just curious. Joyce