RemedySpot.com

Re: Fw: In on Cholesterol from Dr. Ravnskov

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dr. the alterative doctor said the Cholesterol score use to be 280 but the fda lowered it to sale more drugs.

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2007 10:35 AM

Subject: [ ] Fw: In on Cholesterol from Dr. Ravnskov

Home Products Order About Contact

Books: The Cholesterol Myths

$13.60

Quantity:

Facts

Author: Uffe RavnskovISBN: 0-9670897-0-0Paperback: 305 pagesPublisher: New Trends Publishing

The back cover

Dr. Ravnskov has done a magnificent service with a scholarly book that gathers a vast body of impressive evidence and will surprise many with the true facts from research studies. The book is a must reading for all interested persons and certainly should be required reading for nutritionists and all physicians who treat patients. - Ray H. Rosenman, MDFormer Director of Cardiovascular Research, SRI

Whether diet plays a major role in heart disease is a question that interests us all. Author Ravnskov has a mission: To inform his readers that there is another side to his questions than the view usually presented to us… Many with establishment views will regard Dr. Ravnskov as a crank. That would be a grave mistake. He has done his homework, he is not a lone voice in the wilderness and he deserves to be taken seriously. Above all, this book will make us think more deeply about the true role of diet in heart disease and about the quality of information that we receive.- Gurr, Ph.D.Renowned Lipid Chemist

“But what about heart disease?” This is the response of many Americans when advised to consume the foods of their ancestors, foods like butter, whole milk, eggs, and meat. Fear of saturated fat and cholesterol has put a solid brick wall between the consumer and satisfying, nutritious food – and filled the coffers of the food processing industry. Dr. Ravnskov’s measured and clear-eyed analysis actually serves as a sledgehammer that breaks down barriers to healthy, sensible eating.-Sally Fallon Author of Nourishing Traditions

Author’s Foreword (in part)

When the cholesterol campaign was introduced in Sweden in 1989, I was very surprised. Having followed the scientific literature about cholesterol and cardiovascular disease superficially for a number of years, I could not recall any study showing that high cholesterol was dangerous to the heart of the blood vessels, or that any type of dietary fat was more beneficial or harmful than another one. I became curious and started to read more systematically.

Anyone who reads the literature in this field with an open mind soon discovers that the emperor has not clothes, and so did I. I also soon learned that the critical analyses or comments that I sent to various medial journals were of little interest to the editors. The reviewers sent me mocking answers. Besides, the inaccuracies, misinterpretations, exaggerations and misleading quotations in this research area were so numerous that to question them all demanded a book.

The first edition of The Cholesterol Myths was published in Sweden in 1991 and in Finland in 1992. The books made little impact. In Sweden, the science journalists usually lost interest in the subject when, after reading the book, they consulted the researchers or the health authorities I had criticized. In Finland, the book was the subject of a television program on Channel 2 where it was belittled by some of the Finnish proponents and then – literally – set on fire!

The indiscriminate acceptance of the cholesterol campaign in Sweden was most probably due to its promotion by large American health and research institutions, such as the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute and the American Heart Association, along with their influential members. Evidently, the Swedish health authorities must have thought that such prestigious authorities could not be wrong. But Sweden and Finland are small countries. I thought that perhaps I could reach more discerning and independent journalists and researchers by publishing the book in English. Many queries to publishers and literary agents were rejected, however: the book was considered of no commercial interest.

With the advent of the Internet, I saw a way to inform the public, and in 1997 I published selected sections of the book on the web. According to the search engine Direct Hit, my website soon became one of the top ten most popular sites about cholesterol, and from email letters I learned that many laymen and researchers were just as skeptical about the cholesterol campaign and the diet-heart idea as I was – or at least they became skeptical after having read my website.

One of the correspondents was Sally Fallon, author of Nourishing Traditions. She had encountered the same problems in finding a publisher for her book, with its controversial emphasis on foods like butter and cream, and eventually set up her own publishing company to take the book to press. She asked whether she might publish The Cholesterol Myths.

Why we like this book

You hear a lie long enough and from enough people, and it's hard not to believe it. Such is the case with the causes of the rising rate of heart disease in this country. Here is the unpopular truth that major food manufactors don't want you to know.

Lastly, though we don't agree with every point the author makes or some of his/her suggested methods, we have found this book to be informative and worth recommending. However, by selling this book, we are not recommending other works by the author or his/her chosen lifestyle.

Customer Reviews

Please, take a moment and read a comment on this product.

Shopping Cart Checkout

Resources for you

New to Herbs? Need a Remedy? Preparing Remedies Sharing Remedies Cooking with Herbs From Our Mailbox Did You Know? Articles FAQ Download Our Catalog

Accessories

Cap-M-Quick Capsule Filler - Siz...Cap-M-Quick Capsule Filler - Siz...Cap-M-Quick Tamper - Size "0"Cap-M-Quick Tamper - Size "00"Eden SalveGelatin Capsules - Size "0"Gelatin Capsules - Size "00"

Books

Blueberries, Cranberries and Oth...Comfort for the Burned & WoundedCreated to be His Help MeetDiet and Heart DiseaseGrowing & Using HerbsGrowing 101 Herbs That HealHealthy Bones & JointsHerbal AntibioticsHerbal Remedies for Children’s H...Herbal VinegarHerbs for Hepatitis C and the Li...Herbs in BloomHome Cheese MakingHow to Sleep Soundly TonightJoy of GardeningKeeping Food FreshLavender: the grower’s guideLeft for DeadLet it Rot!Medicinal Plants of the WorldNatural Baby CareNaturally Healthy SkinNourishing TraditionsNutritional HerbologyOrganic Body Care RecipesPerennial Garden DesignPractical HerbalismThe "Have-More" PlanThe ABC HerbalThe Berry Grower’s CompanionThe Cholesterol MythsThe Herbal Body BookThe Herbal Home Remedy BookThe How To Herb BookThe Natural Soap BookThe Naturally Healthy PregnancyThe Soapmaker's CompanionThe Vegetable Gardener's BibleThe Whole Soy StoryThe Woman's Hands-on Home Repair...Unraveling the Mystery of Autism...

Herbs

Alfalfa herb - cutArnica flowers - wholeArrowroot - powderBentonite Clay - powderBilberry fruit - wholeBilberry leaf - cutBlack TeaBlack Walnut hull - powderBlessed Thistle - cutBurdock root - cutButcher's Broom root - cutButcher's Broom root - powderCatnip leaf and Tops- cutCayenne pepper 90K HU - powderChamomile flowers - powderChamomile flowers - wholeCinnamon - powderCinnamon sticks - wholeCloves - wholeComfrey leaf - cutDandelion leaf - cutDandelion root - cutEchinacea Purpurea root - cutEchinacea Purpurea tops - cutElderberries wholeEucalyptus leaf - cutFennel seed - wholeFenugreek seed - wholeGarlic - mincedGarlic - powderGinger root - cutGinkgo leaf - cutGinseng root, Siberian - cutGinseng root, Siberian - powderGreen TeaHawthorn berries - powderHawthorn berries - wholeHenna leaf (red) - powderHibiscus flowers - cutHops flowers - wholeHorsetail / Shavegrass - cutHorsetail / Shavegrass - powderJasmine Green TeaKelp - powderLavender flowers - powderLavender flowers - wholeLemon Balm - cutLemon Grass - cutLemon Peel - granulesLicorice root - square cutLobelia herb cutMilk Thistle seed - wholeMullein leaf - cutMustard seed (yellow) - powderNettle leaf - cutNettle leaf - powderOatstraw - cutOatstraw - powderOlive leaf - wholeOrange Peel - cutPassion flower herb - cutPau D'Arco bark - cutPeppermint leaf - cutPeppermint leaf - tea bagsPlantain leaf - cutPsyllium seed - powderRed Clover herb - cutRed Clover Tops- wholeRed Raspberry leaf - cutRed Rose PetalsRose Hips - cutRosemary leaf - wholeSage leaf - wholeSaw Palmetto berries - powderSlippery Elm bark - powderSpearmint leaf - cutSpearmint leaf - tea bagsSpirulina - powderSt. 's Wort - cutStevia herb - cutTansy herb - whole organicTansy herb - cutThyme leaf - cutTurmeric root - powderValerian root - cutWild Cherry Bark - cutWild Yam root - cutWormwood herb - cutYarrow flowers - cutYellow Dock root - cut

Premixed Remedies

Beautiful Hair - BlondBeautiful Hair - DarkBeautiful Hair - RedBeautiful Hair - Strawberry Blon...Doctor CinnamonDouble-E Immune BoosterLemony Mint TeaMama's Milk TeaMama's Red Raspberry BrewMuscle Soother CreamRise and Shine TeaSleep Tight TeaSnooze TinctureStress Buster TeaSwelling Relief TeaThe Vinegar of the Four ThievesVery Berry Tea

Water Filters

Berkey LightBlack Berkey filtering elements

Shipping rates Your privacy Return policy Order toll-free (877) 278-4257

© 2007 Bulk Herb Store Site design by Biddlebug, development by Kingdom Design

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.15.11/1094 - Release Date: 10/26/2007 8:50 AM

I have read articles that have said the same thing. An article I read this week, says blood pressure is next. They lowered the standard, so that the new blood pressure medicines that are coming out will be recommended. It's up to each of us to listen to our bodies, educate ourselves, and be responsible for our own bodies. And the first thing to do, is eat only natural foods with no chemicals or sugar. And this means me, too. :-)Blessings, Joy

Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2007 1:58 PM

Subject: Re: [ ] Fw: In on Cholesterol from Dr. Ravnskov

Dr. the alterative doctor said the Cholesterol score use to be 280 but the fda lowered it to sale more drugs.

Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2007 10:35 AM

Subject: [ ] Fw: In on Cholesterol from Dr. Ravnskov

$13.60

Quantity:

Facts

Author: Uffe RavnskovISBN: 0-9670897-0-0Paperback: 305 pagesPublisher: New Trends Publishing

The back cover

Dr. Ravnskov has done a magnificent service with a scholarly book that gathers a vast body of impressive evidence and will surprise many with the true facts from research studies. The book is a must reading for all interested persons and certainly should be required reading for nutritionists and all physicians who treat patients. - Ray H. Rosenman, MDFormer Director of Cardiovascular Research, SRI

Whether diet plays a major role in heart disease is a question that interests us all. Author Ravnskov has a mission: To inform his readers that there is another side to his questions than the view usually presented to us… Many with establishment views will regard Dr. Ravnskov as a crank. That would be a grave mistake. He has done his homework, he is not a lone voice in the wilderness and he deserves to be taken seriously. Above all, this book will make us think more deeply about the true role of diet in heart disease and about the quality of information that we receive.- Gurr, Ph.D.Renowned Lipid Chemist

“But what about heart disease?” This is the response of many Americans when advised to consume the foods of their ancestors, foods like butter, whole milk, eggs, and meat. Fear of saturated fat and cholesterol has put a solid brick wall between the consumer and satisfying, nutritious food – and filled the coffers of the food processing industry. Dr. Ravnskov’s measured and clear-eyed analysis actually serves as a sledgehammer that breaks down barriers to healthy, sensible eating.-Sally Fallon Author of Nourishing Traditions

Author’s Foreword (in part)

When the cholesterol campaign was introduced in Sweden in 1989, I was very surprised. Having followed the scientific literature about cholesterol and cardiovascular disease superficially for a number of years, I could not recall any study showing that high cholesterol was dangerous to the heart of the blood vessels, or that any type of dietary fat was more beneficial or harmful than another one. I became curious and started to read more systematically.

Anyone who reads the literature in this field with an open mind soon discovers that the emperor has not clothes, and so did I. I also soon learned that the critical analyses or comments that I sent to various medial journals were of little interest to the editors. The reviewers sent me mocking answers. Besides, the inaccuracies, misinterpretations, exaggerations and misleading quotations in this research area were so numerous that to question them all demanded a book.

The first edition of The Cholesterol Myths was published in Sweden in 1991 and in Finland in 1992. The books made little impact. In Sweden, the science journalists usually lost interest in the subject when, after reading the book, they consulted the researchers or the health authorities I had criticized. In Finland, the book was the subject of a television program on Channel 2 where it was belittled by some of the Finnish proponents and then – literally – set on fire!

The indiscriminate acceptance of the cholesterol campaign in Sweden was most probably due to its promotion by large American health and research institutions, such as the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute and the American Heart Association, along with their influential members. Evidently, the Swedish health authorities must have thought that such prestigious authorities could not be wrong. But Sweden and Finland are small countries. I thought that perhaps I could reach more discerning and independent journalists and researchers by publishing the book in English. Many queries to publishers and literary agents were rejected, however: the book was considered of no commercial interest.

With the advent of the Internet, I saw a way to inform the public, and in 1997 I published selected sections of the book on the web. According to the search engine Direct Hit, my website soon became one of the top ten most popular sites about cholesterol, and from email letters I learned that many laymen and researchers were just as skeptical about the cholesterol campaign and the diet-heart idea as I was – or at least they became skeptical after having read my website.

One of the correspondents was Sally Fallon, author of Nourishing Traditions. She had encountered the same problems in finding a publisher for her book, with its controversial emphasis on foods like butter and cream, and eventually set up her own publishing company to take the book to press. She asked whether she might publish The Cholesterol Myths.

Why we like this book

You hear a lie long enough and from enough people, and it's hard not to believe it. Such is the case with the causes of the rising rate of heart disease in this country. Here is the unpopular truth that major food manufactors don't want you to know.

Lastly, though we don't agree with every point the author makes or some of his/her suggested methods, we have found this book to be informative and worth recommending. However, by selling this book, we are not recommending other works by the author or his/her chosen lifestyle.

Customer Reviews

Shopping Cart Checkout

Resources for you

New to Herbs? Need a Remedy? Preparing Remedies Sharing Remedies Cooking with Herbs From Our Mailbox Did You Know? Articles FAQ Download Our Catalog

Accessories

Cap-M-Quick Capsule Filler - Siz...Cap-M-Quick Capsule Filler - Siz...Cap-M-Quick Tamper - Size "0"Cap-M-Quick Tamper - Size "00"Eden SalveGelatin Capsules - Size "0"Gelatin Capsules - Size "00"

Books

Blueberries, Cranberries and Oth...Comfort for the Burned & WoundedCreated to be His Help MeetDiet and Heart DiseaseGrowing & Using HerbsGrowing 101 Herbs That HealHealthy Bones & JointsHerbal AntibioticsHerbal Remedies for Children’s H...Herbal VinegarHerbs for Hepatitis C and the Li...Herbs in BloomHome Cheese MakingHow to Sleep Soundly TonightJoy of GardeningKeeping Food FreshLavender: the grower’s guideLeft for DeadLet it Rot!Medicinal Plants of the WorldNatural Baby CareNaturally Healthy SkinNourishing TraditionsNutritional HerbologyOrganic Body Care RecipesPerennial Garden DesignPractical HerbalismThe "Have-More" PlanThe ABC HerbalThe Berry Grower’s CompanionThe Cholesterol MythsThe Herbal Body BookThe Herbal Home Remedy BookThe How To Herb BookThe Natural Soap BookThe Naturally Healthy PregnancyThe Soapmaker's CompanionThe Vegetable Gardener's BibleThe Whole Soy StoryThe Woman's Hands-on Home Repair...Unraveling the Mystery of Autism...

Herbs

Alfalfa herb - cutArnica flowers - wholeArrowroot - powderBentonite Clay - powderBilberry fruit - wholeBilberry leaf - cutBlack TeaBlack Walnut hull - powderBlessed Thistle - cutBurdock root - cutButcher's Broom root - cutButcher's Broom root - powderCatnip leaf and Tops- cutCayenne pepper 90K HU - powderChamomile flowers - powderChamomile flowers - wholeCinnamon - powderCinnamon sticks - wholeCloves - wholeComfrey leaf - cutDandelion leaf - cutDandelion root - cutEchinacea Purpurea root - cutEchinacea Purpurea tops - cutElderberries wholeEucalyptus leaf - cutFennel seed - wholeFenugreek seed - wholeGarlic - mincedGarlic - powderGinger root - cutGinkgo leaf - cutGinseng root, Siberian - cutGinseng root, Siberian - powderGreen TeaHawthorn berries - powderHawthorn berries - wholeHenna leaf (red) - powderHibiscus flowers - cutHops flowers - wholeHorsetail / Shavegrass - cutHorsetail / Shavegrass - powderJasmine Green TeaKelp - powderLavender flowers - powderLavender flowers - wholeLemon Balm - cutLemon Grass - cutLemon Peel - granulesLicorice root - square cutLobelia herb cutMilk Thistle seed - wholeMullein leaf - cutMustard seed (yellow) - powderNettle leaf - cutNettle leaf - powderOatstraw - cutOatstraw - powderOlive leaf - wholeOrange Peel - cutPassion flower herb - cutPau D'Arco bark - cutPeppermint leaf - cutPeppermint leaf - tea bagsPlantain leaf - cutPsyllium seed - powderRed Clover herb - cutRed Clover Tops- wholeRed Raspberry leaf - cutRed Rose PetalsRose Hips - cutRosemary leaf - wholeSage leaf - wholeSaw Palmetto berries - powderSlippery Elm bark - powderSpearmint leaf - cutSpearmint leaf - tea bagsSpirulina - powderSt. 's Wort - cutStevia herb - cutTansy herb - whole organicTansy herb - cutThyme leaf - cutTurmeric root - powderValerian root - cutWild Cherry Bark - cutWild Yam root - cutWormwood herb - cutYarrow flowers - cutYellow Dock root - cut

Premixed Remedies

Beautiful Hair - BlondBeautiful Hair - DarkBeautiful Hair - RedBeautiful Hair - Strawberry Blon...Doctor CinnamonDouble-E Immune BoosterLemony Mint TeaMama's Milk TeaMama's Red Raspberry BrewMuscle Soother CreamRise and Shine TeaSleep Tight TeaSnooze TinctureStress Buster TeaSwelling Relief TeaThe Vinegar of the Four ThievesVery Berry Tea

Water Filters

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.15.11/1094 - Release Date: 10/26/2007 8:50 AM

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.15.21/1109 - Release Date: 11/4/2007 11:05 AM

Nancie, can you provide the information that caused the medical world to change their views on blood pressure range. It would help us to understand. In the mean time I will look for that article. Blessings, Joy

[ ] Fw: In on Cholesterol from Dr. Ravnskov

$13.60

Quantity:

Facts

The back cover

Whether diet plays a major role in heart disease is a question that interests us all. Author Ravnskov has a mission: To inform his readers that there is another side to his questions than the view usually presented to us. Many with establishment views will regard Dr. Ravnskov as a crank. That would be a grave mistake. He has done his homework, he is not a lone voice in the wilderness and he deserves to be taken seriously. Above all, this book will make us think more deeply about the true role of diet in heart disease and about the quality of information that we receive.- Gurr, Ph.D.Renowned Lipid Chemist

"But what about heart disease?" This is the response of many Americans when advised to consume the foods of their ancestors, foods like butter, whole milk, eggs, and meat. Fear of saturated fat and cholesterol has put a solid brick wall between the consumer and satisfying, nutritious food - and filled the coffers of the food processing industry. Dr. Ravnskov's measured and clear-eyed analysis actually serves as a sledgehammer that breaks down barriers to healthy, sensible eating.-Sally Fallon Author of Nourishing Traditions

Author's Foreword (in part)

The first edition of The Cholesterol Myths was published in Sweden in 1991 and in Finland in 1992. The books made little impact. In Sweden, the science journalists usually lost interest in the subject when, after reading the book, they consulted the researchers or the health authorities I had criticized. In Finland, the book was the subject of a television program on Channel 2 where it was belittled by some of the Finnish proponents and then - literally - set on fire!

With the advent of the Internet, I saw a way to inform the public, and in 1997 I published selected sections of the book on the web. According to the search engine Direct Hit, my website soon became one of the top ten most popular sites about cholesterol, and from email letters I learned that many laymen and researchers were just as skeptical about the cholesterol campaign and the diet-heart idea as I was - or at least they became skeptical after having read my website.

Why we like this book

Customer Reviews

Shopping Cart Checkout

Resources for you

Accessories

Books

Blueberries, Cranberries and Oth...Comfort for the Burned & WoundedCreated to be His Help MeetDiet and Heart DiseaseGrowing & Using HerbsGrowing 101 Herbs That HealHealthy Bones & JointsHerbal AntibioticsHerbal Remedies for Children's H...Herbal VinegarHerbs for Hepatitis C and the Li...Herbs in BloomHome Cheese MakingHow to Sleep Soundly TonightJoy of GardeningKeeping Food FreshLavender: the grower's guideLeft for DeadLet it Rot!Medicinal Plants of the WorldNatural Baby CareNaturally Healthy SkinNourishing TraditionsNutritional HerbologyOrganic Body Care RecipesPerennial Garden DesignPractical HerbalismThe "Have-More" PlanThe ABC HerbalThe Berry Grower's CompanionThe Cholesterol MythsThe Herbal Body BookThe Herbal Home Remedy BookThe How To Herb BookThe Natural Soap BookThe Naturally Healthy PregnancyThe Soapmaker's CompanionThe Vegetable Gardener's BibleThe Whole Soy StoryThe Woman's Hands-on Home Repair...Unraveling the Mystery of Autism...

Herbs

Premixed Remedies

Water Filters

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.15.21/1109 - Release Date: 11/4/2007 11:05 AM

actually that is not true!

the normal ranges were lowered because the research has shown that heart disease, diabetes, metabolic syndrome; atherosclerosis; stroke can occur at lower levels of cholesterol and dyslipedemia.

THAT IS why the ranges were changed!!!! it had nothing to do with the FDA wanting to sell more drugs. these rumors really piss me off as a medical provider.

nancie

$13.60

Quantity:

Facts

The back cover

Whether diet plays a major role in heart disease is a question that interests us all. Author Ravnskov has a mission: To inform his readers that there is another side to his questions than the view usually presented to us. Many with establishment views will regard Dr. Ravnskov as a crank. That would be a grave mistake. He has done his homework, he is not a lone voice in the wilderness and he deserves to be taken seriously. Above all, this book will make us think more deeply about the true role of diet in heart disease and about the quality of information that we receive.- Gurr, Ph.D.Renowned Lipid Chemist

"But what about heart disease?" This is the response of many Americans when advised to consume the foods of their ancestors, foods like butter, whole milk, eggs, and meat. Fear of saturated fat and cholesterol has put a solid brick wall between the consumer and satisfying, nutritious food - and filled the coffers of the food processing industry. Dr. Ravnskov's measured and clear-eyed analysis actually serves as a sledgehammer that breaks down barriers to healthy, sensible eating.-Sally Fallon Author of Nourishing Traditions

The first edition of The Cholesterol Myths was published in Sweden in 1991 and in Finland in 1992. The books made little impact. In Sweden, the science journalists usually lost interest in the subject when, after reading the book, they consulted the researchers or the health authorities I had criticized. In Finland, the book was the subject of a television program on Channel 2 where it was belittled by some of the Finnish proponents and then - literally - set on fire!

With the advent of the Internet, I saw a way to inform the public, and in 1997 I published selected sections of the book on the web. According to the search engine Direct Hit, my website soon became one of the top ten most popular sites about cholesterol, and from email letters I learned that many laymen and researchers were just as skeptical about the cholesterol campaign and the diet-heart idea as I was - or at least they became skeptical after having read my website.

Why we like this book

Customer Reviews

Shopping Cart Checkout

Resources for you

Accessories

Books

Blueberries, Cranberries and Oth...Comfort for the Burned & WoundedCreated to be His Help MeetDiet and Heart DiseaseGrowing & Using HerbsGrowing 101 Herbs That HealHealthy Bones & JointsHerbal AntibioticsHerbal Remedies for Children's H...Herbal VinegarHerbs for Hepatitis C and the Li...Herbs in BloomHome Cheese MakingHow to Sleep Soundly TonightJoy of GardeningKeeping Food FreshLavender: the grower's guideLeft for DeadLet it Rot!Medicinal Plants of the WorldNatural Baby CareNaturally Healthy SkinNourishing TraditionsNutritional HerbologyOrganic Body Care RecipesPerennial Garden DesignPractical HerbalismThe "Have-More" PlanThe ABC HerbalThe Berry Grower's CompanionThe Cholesterol MythsThe Herbal Body BookThe Herbal Home Remedy BookThe How To Herb BookThe Natural Soap BookThe Naturally Healthy PregnancyThe Soapmaker's CompanionThe Vegetable Gardener's BibleThe Whole Soy StoryThe Woman's Hands-on Home Repair...Unraveling the Mystery of Autism...

Herbs

Premixed Remedies

Water Filters

well that post was concerning the cholesterol ranges.

$13.60

Quantity:

Facts

The back cover

Why we like this book

Customer Reviews

Shopping Cart Checkout

Resources for you

Accessories

Books

Herbs

Premixed Remedies

Water Filters