RemedySpot.com

Re: How are you feeling?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

i lie

Roxane (with one "n")Misery is OptionalHello ID -- nanaroxane 479-366-7017http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZroxanemccartneyHelp Arkansans warm up! Join us!Operation_Warm_Em_Up/http://www.greenthing.net/warmemup/

roxanemccartney@...rmmccartney@...srmccartney@...roxanemccartney@...

How are you feeling?

I bet most people in this group, hate to hear someone ask this question. Because they know about half way through your answer you are going to see the person who asked this get a glazed look upon their face.

My answer to the question most of the time is Great, thank you for asking. Even though I feel like something the cat dragged.

I have learned to say, do you really want to know or are you just passing time? Yeah that is a brutally honest answer, but I am not willing to waste my precious time telling a lie.

Ya know what I mean.

Sometimes people will give you funny looks, and then others will tell you. Well I noticed you having difficulty walking, or you seem out of breath. Or your color seems off.

Those I will answer honestly and quickly. No one wants to be bored about my long discussion of my illness.

I thought that was a good topic for discussion. How do you answer that question?

Love

Janet

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition.Version: 7.1.394 / Virus Database: 268.8.3/358 - Release Date: 6/7/2006

Guest guest

well if you really get tired of the same people asking over and over this works.just one time say really bad my feet are hurting my head my back and my cats pregnant again .can i give you one of the kittins.this berson will avoid you for the next 8 ta 10 weeks __________________________________________________

Guest guest

LOL Tim!! Yeah that would work. Love JanetHillbilly Tim <knoxweb1@...> wrote: well if you really get tired of the same people asking over and over this works.just one time say really bad my feet are hurting my head my back and my cats pregnant again .can i give you one of the kittins.this berson will avoid you for the next 8 ta 10 weeks __________________________________________________

Guest guest

I usually just say tired but ok ...keep it short and simple , lol

How are you feeling?

I bet most people in this group, hate to hear someone ask this question. Because they know about half way through your answer you are going to see the person who asked this get a glazed look upon their face.

My answer to the question most of the time is Great, thank you for asking. Even though I feel like something the cat dragged.

I have learned to say, do you really want to know or are you just passing time? Yeah that is a brutally honest answer, but I am not willing to waste my precious time telling a lie.

Ya know what I mean.

Sometimes people will give you funny looks, and then others will tell you. Well I noticed you having difficulty walking, or you seem out of breath. Or your color seems off.

Those I will answer honestly and quickly. No one wants to be bored about my long discussion of my illness.

I thought that was a good topic for discussion. How do you answer that question?

Love

Janet

Guest guest

hahahahaha

Re: How are you feeling?

well if you really get tired of the same people asking over and over this works.just one time say really bad my feet are hurting my head my back and my cats pregnant again .can i give you one of the kittins.this berson will avoid you for the next 8 ta 10 weeks

Guest guest

hahaha,, I usually ask them if they REALLY wanna know,, then change the subject,, if they ask again, then I know that they really do wanna know, if not, well ok then, Janet <doc_jade@...> wrote: I bet most people in this group, hate to hear someone ask this question. Because they know about half way through your answer you are going to see the person who asked this get a glazed look upon their face. My answer to the question most of the time is Great, thank you for asking. Even though I feel like something the cat dragged. I have learned to say, do you really want to know or are you just passing time? Yeah that is a brutally honest answer, but I am not willing to waste my precious time telling a lie. Ya know what I mean. Sometimes people will give you funny looks, and then others will tell you. Well I noticed you having difficulty walking, or you seem out of breath. Or your color seems off. Those I will answer honestly and quickly. No one wants to be bored about my long discussion of my illness. I thought that was a good topic for discussion. How do you answer that question? Love Janet Jackie

Guest guest

>

>

> [;)] I bet most people in this group, hate to hear someone ask

this

> question. Because they know about half way through your answer you

are

> going to see the person who asked this get a glazed look upon their

> face.

>

> My answer to the question most of the time is Great, thank you for

> asking. Even though I feel like something the cat dragged.

>

> I have learned to say, do you really want to know or are you just

> passing time? Yeah that is a brutally honest answer, but I am not

> willing to waste my precious time telling a lie.

>

> Ya know what I mean.

>

> Sometimes people will give you funny looks, and then others will

tell

> you. Well I noticed you having difficulty walking, or you seem out

of

> breath. Or your color seems off.

>

> Those I will answer honestly and quickly. No one wants to be bored

about

> my long discussion of my illness.

>

> I thought that was a good topic for discussion. How do you answer

that

> question?

>

>

>

> Love

>

> Janet

>

I know exactly what you mean,i feel like saying to them you wouldn't

understand if i drew you a map,there are far to many contradictions

to explain to person average,so a quick i am fine suffices,

*GED*

• 1 year later...

In a message dated 11/3/2007 7:25:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, bjoyful@... writes:

The energies are strong right now.

I've noticed : ) Thank you for this,Joy

~Blessings~

JaneyAs day ends and night begins to falldoes your soul hear a Wolf's call As Wolf's cry is heard through the darkdoes it stir something within your heartSee what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

In a message dated 11/3/2007 8:18:01 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, auastar642@... writes:

Yes, you make me smile, AUA is the flight name for Aruba, where Ilive, Star was my dog, who I loved very much and honor this way, butcan also mean any other thing as Aruba's Star , but that was notexactly the idea. Star passed away when I hold her head, one morningof the grand carnival parade.

Aww..sorry to hear that. ~Blessings~

JaneyAs day ends and night begins to falldoes your soul hear a Wolf's call As Wolf's cry is heard through the darkdoes it stir something within your heartSee what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

Thank you Joy, Auastar

On Nov 3, 2007 7:24 PM, Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> The energies are strong right now. They are affecting us immensely. From

> all of the Spiritual reading I have done, there is a reason for this. The

> energies are forcing us to recognize, that which we must let go of. They

> are giving us a wake up call. This has been going on for several months,

> but it is even stronger now. And it will only get stronger. Look at what

> is happening in the world. It is time to change our standards, such as

> holding on to material things, drop our egos, which makes us want to be in

> control of all that we are involved with, and release all fears, such as the

> need for security or wanting everyone to like us. These are just examples.

> Each person is different. You can find what you need to do, if anything and

> 99% of us still have something we can correct, by analyzing your actions,

> thoughts and wants. Meditate on them.

>

> So, how does this affect us? Well, we can feel nervous for no reason; we

> could feel like we are waiting for a shoe to drop; we might feel anger over

> the slightest differences; or we may feel depressed, tired of the way we

> live. For those who have been working on raising their vibrations with

> Love, and recognizing the Truth, that All must change for the betterment of

> All, you probably haven't felt the energies as strong. But, you are

> probably feeling compelled to get things done! And maybe, you have more

> energy and feel better. It doesn't matter whether a person is aware of the

> energies or not. They will be affected in some way, either emotionally or

> physically. If a person's vibrations are not harmonizing with the new

> energies, then they could feel emotionally off or physically ill or both.

>

> Blessings, Joy

You are very welcome, Auastar. I like your name. It is very different. Does it have a meaning? :-) Blessings, Joy

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Saturday, November 03, 2007 7:38 PM

Subject: Re: [ ] How are you feeling?

Thank you Joy, AuastarOn Nov 3, 2007 7:24 PM, Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:>>>>>>>> The energies are strong right now. They are affecting us immensely. From> all of the Spiritual reading I have done, there is a reason for this. The> energies are forcing us to recognize, that which we must let go of. They> are giving us a wake up call. This has been going on for several months,> but it is even stronger now. And it will only get stronger. Look at what> is happening in the world. It is time to change our standards, such as> holding on to material things, drop our egos, which makes us want to be in> control of all that we are involved with, and release all fears, such as the> need for security or wanting everyone to like us. These are just examples.> Each person is different. You can find what you need to do, if anything and> 99% of us still have something we can correct, by analyzing your actions,> thoughts and wants. Meditate on them.>> So, how does this affect us? Well, we can feel nervous for no reason; we> could feel like we are waiting for a shoe to drop; we might feel anger over> the slightest differences; or we may feel depressed, tired of the way we> live. For those who have been working on raising their vibrations with> Love, and recognizing the Truth, that All must change for the betterment of> All, you probably haven't felt the energies as strong. But, you are> probably feeling compelled to get things done! And maybe, you have more> energy and feel better. It doesn't matter whether a person is aware of the> energies or not. They will be affected in some way, either emotionally or> physically. If a person's vibrations are not harmonizing with the new> energies, then they could feel emotionally off or physically ill or both.>> Blessings, Joy

Thank you. We walk a like. I lost my dog, my baby, 2 years this past Oct. I had him 16 years. He could make me laugh. He was so smart. And he could be stubborn too. I let him be stubborn when it wasn't important. I wanted a companion not a trained dog. He was my heart, and to this day, when I talk about him, my eyes well up with tears, as they are now. I named him Fudog, but called him Fu Puppy, Fu, Fu Fu, well you get the idea. Thank you for sharing, Atie. And I like Atie, too! Blessings and Love, Joy

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Saturday, November 03, 2007 8:17 PM

Subject: Re: [ ] How are you feeling?

Yes, you make me smile, AUA is the flight name for Aruba, where Ilive, Star was my dog, who I loved very much and honor this way, butcan also mean any other thing as Aruba's Star , but that was notexactly the idea. Star passed away when I hold her head, one morningof the grand carnival parade.My other addy is Atiester, which was my name and my daughter'swhen we first got computer acces and needed a username. My daughter'sname is Esther, mine AtieOn Nov 3, 2007 8:08 PM, Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:>>>>>>>> You are very welcome, Auastar. I like your name. It is very different.> Does it have a meaning? :-) Blessings, Joy>> ----- Original Message -----> From: atie vande plasse> >> Sent: Saturday, November 03, 2007 7:38 PM> Subject: Re: [ ] How are you feeling?>>> Thank you Joy, Auastar>> On Nov 3, 2007 7:24 PM, Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > The energies are strong right now. They are affecting us immensely. From> > all of the Spiritual reading I have done, there is a reason for this. The> > energies are forcing us to recognize, that which we must let go of. They> > are giving us a wake up call. This has been going on for several months,> > but it is even stronger now. And it will only get stronger. Look at what> > is happening in the world. It is time to change our standards, such as> > holding on to material things, drop our egos, which makes us want to be in> > control of all that we are involved with, and release all fears, such as> the> > need for security or wanting everyone to like us. These are just> examples.> > Each person is different. You can find what you need to do, if anything> and> > 99% of us still have something we can correct, by analyzing your actions,> > thoughts and wants. Meditate on them.> >> > So, how does this affect us? Well, we can feel nervous for no reason; we> > could feel like we are waiting for a shoe to drop; we might feel anger> over> > the slightest differences; or we may feel depressed, tired of the way we> > live. For those who have been working on raising their vibrations with> > Love, and recognizing the Truth, that All must change for the betterment> of> > All, you probably haven't felt the energies as strong. But, you are> > probably feeling compelled to get things done! And maybe, you have more> > energy and feel better. It doesn't matter whether a person is aware of> the> > energies or not. They will be affected in some way, either emotionally or> > physically. If a person's vibrations are not harmonizing with the new> > energies, then they could feel emotionally off or physically ill or both.> >> > Blessings, Joy>>>>

Yes, you make me smile, AUA is the flight name for Aruba, where I

live, Star was my dog, who I loved very much and honor this way, but

can also mean any other thing as Aruba's Star , but that was not

exactly the idea. Star passed away when I hold her head, one morning

of the grand carnival parade.

My other addy is Atiester, which was my name and my daughter's

when we first got computer acces and needed a username. My daughter's

name is Esther, mine Atie

On Nov 3, 2007 8:08 PM, Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> You are very welcome, Auastar. I like your name. It is very different.

> Does it have a meaning? :-) Blessings, Joy

>

> ----- Original Message -----

> From: atie vande plasse

>

>

> Sent: Saturday, November 03, 2007 7:38 PM

> Subject: Re: [ ] How are you feeling?

>

>

> Thank you Joy, Auastar

>

> On Nov 3, 2007 7:24 PM, Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > The energies are strong right now. They are affecting us immensely. From

> > all of the Spiritual reading I have done, there is a reason for this. The

> > energies are forcing us to recognize, that which we must let go of. They

> > are giving us a wake up call. This has been going on for several months,

> > but it is even stronger now. And it will only get stronger. Look at what

> > is happening in the world. It is time to change our standards, such as

> > holding on to material things, drop our egos, which makes us want to be in

> > control of all that we are involved with, and release all fears, such as

> the

> > need for security or wanting everyone to like us. These are just

> examples.

> > Each person is different. You can find what you need to do, if anything

> and

> > 99% of us still have something we can correct, by analyzing your actions,

> > thoughts and wants. Meditate on them.

> >

> > So, how does this affect us? Well, we can feel nervous for no reason; we

> > could feel like we are waiting for a shoe to drop; we might feel anger

> over

> > the slightest differences; or we may feel depressed, tired of the way we

> > live. For those who have been working on raising their vibrations with

> > Love, and recognizing the Truth, that All must change for the betterment

> of

> > All, you probably haven't felt the energies as strong. But, you are

> > probably feeling compelled to get things done! And maybe, you have more

> > energy and feel better. It doesn't matter whether a person is aware of

> the

> > energies or not. They will be affected in some way, either emotionally or

> > physically. If a person's vibrations are not harmonizing with the new

> > energies, then they could feel emotionally off or physically ill or both.

> >

> > Blessings, Joy

>

>

>

>

I find it to be a wonderful name also!!

Marty Stompingelk

--- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:

> You are very welcome, Auastar. I like your name.

> It is very different. Does it have a meaning? :-)

> Blessings, Joy

> Re: [ ] How are you

> feeling?

>

>

> Thank you Joy, Auastar

>

> On Nov 3, 2007 7:24 PM, Joyce Hudson

> <bjoyful@...> wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > The energies are strong right now. They are

> affecting us immensely. From

> > all of the Spiritual reading I have done, there

> is a reason for this. The

> > energies are forcing us to recognize, that which

> we must let go of. They

> > are giving us a wake up call. This has been

> going on for several months,

> > but it is even stronger now. And it will only

> get stronger. Look at what

> > is happening in the world. It is time to change

> our standards, such as

> > holding on to material things, drop our egos,

> which makes us want to be in

> > control of all that we are involved with, and

> release all fears, such as the

> > need for security or wanting everyone to like

> us. These are just examples.

> > Each person is different. You can find what you

> need to do, if anything and

> > 99% of us still have something we can correct,

> by analyzing your actions,

> > thoughts and wants. Meditate on them.

> >

> > So, how does this affect us? Well, we can feel

> nervous for no reason; we

> > could feel like we are waiting for a shoe to

> drop; we might feel anger over

> > the slightest differences; or we may feel

> depressed, tired of the way we

> > live. For those who have been working on

> raising their vibrations with

> > Love, and recognizing the Truth, that All must

> change for the betterment of

> > All, you probably haven't felt the energies as

> strong. But, you are

> > probably feeling compelled to get things done!

> And maybe, you have more

> > energy and feel better. It doesn't matter

> whether a person is aware of the

> > energies or not. They will be affected in some

> way, either emotionally or

> > physically. If a person's vibrations are not

> harmonizing with the new

> > energies, then they could feel emotionally off

> or physically ill or both.

> >

> > Blessings, Joy

>