RemedySpot.com

Laughter is the best medicine.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

A Whoopi Goldberg Joke

Everyday a woman would walk to and from work. And along the way was a pet shop. Now, she lived alone, and thought it might be nice to have a pet. Someone that she could talk to, someone who would be happy when she got home. She always peeked through the window of the pet shop, and there was this parrot always sitting in it's cage watching her. She felt drawn to this parrot. So one day she decided to go in and find out about the parrot. To her, a parrot would be the ideal pet. She could even teach it to talk.

The very minute she walked into the store, the parrot turned and stared at her. And to her wonder, the parrot spoke, "You Ugly"! She was so shocked, that she turned around and stormed out of the store and went straight home. The next day, she was going to work, and saw that the parrot had been put outside, and as she walked by, the bird screamed, "You So Ugly". Of course, she walked even faster. And on her way home the parrot was outside again. And, yes, the parrot yelled at her, "You really Ugly".

This went on for days and finally she could stand it no longer. So that day, she marched to the pet shop, ignored the bird while it was insulting her, and walked up to the owner. She told the proprietor, "Everyday on my way to and from work, I pass your shop, and every time, your parrot insults me. I am tired of being insulted! I am leaving tomorrow on vacation, and when I get back, something had better be done about that parrot, or I will take legal action!"

Well, she had a wonderful vacation, but the day she got back, she started dreading walking to and from work. The next morning, gathering her resolve, she started walking to work. And in the distance, she could see the parrot back out on the sidewalk. Oh, how she dreaded walking by that parrot. And as she came up to the parrot, it looked at her and said, "YOU KNOW".