RemedySpot.com

Re: NEW USE FOR VICKS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

In a message dated 11/2/2007 10:39:18 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, stompingelk@... writes:

NEW USE FOR VICKS

Awesome! Thanks for this! ~Blessings~

JaneyAs day ends and night begins to falldoes your soul hear a Wolf's call As Wolf's cry is heard through the darkdoes it stir something within your heartSee what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

My grandmother use to put Vicks in our noses when we were little and if my memory is right she use to eat it.

----- Original Message -----

martin stompingelk cline

Sent: Friday, November 02, 2007 7:38 AM

Subject: [ ] NEW USE FOR VICKS

NEW USE FOR VICKSAmazing! READ IT ALL. It works 100 percent of thetime, although the scientists at the Canada Research Council (whodiscovered it) aren't sure why.To stop nighttime coughing in a child (or an adult, aswe found out personally), put Vicks Vapor Rub generously on thebottom of the feet at bedtime and then cover with socks. Even persistent,heavy, deep coughing will stop in about five minutes and stay stopped formany, many hours of relief. This works 100 percent of the time and is moreeffective in children than even very strong prescription coughmedicines. In addition it is extremely soothing and comforting and they willsleep soundly.I heard the head of the Canada Research Councildescribe these findings on the part of their scientists when they wereinvestigating the effectiveness and usage of prescription coughmedicines in children as compared to alternative therapies like acupressure. Ijust happened to tune in to a.m. Radio and picked up this guy talkingabout why cough medicines in kids often do more harm than good due tothe chemical makeup of these strong drugs, so I listened. It was asurprising finding and found to be more effective than prescribedmedicines for children at bedtime and in addition to have a soothing and calmingeffect on sick children who then went on to sleep soundly.My wife tried it on herself when she had a very deepconstant and persistent cough a few weeks ago and it worked 100percent! She said it felt like a warm blanket had enveloped her. Thecoughing stopped in a few minutes, and believe me, this was a deep(incredibly annoying!), every few seconds, uncontrollable cough, and she sleptcough-free for hours every night she used it. If you havegrandchildren, pass it on. If you end up sick, try it yourself and you will beabsolutely amazed by the effect.Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom.__________________________________________________

Marty, I used to use it also for bedwetting, it works too.On 11/2/07, Marty Cline <stompingelk@...> wrote:

NEW USE FOR VICKS

Amazing! READ IT ALL. It works 100 percent of the

time, although the

scientists at the Canada Research Council (who

discovered it) aren't

sure why.

To stop nighttime coughing in a child (or an adult, as

we found out

personally), put Vicks Vapor Rub generously on the

bottom of the feet at

bedtime and then cover with socks. Even persistent,

heavy, deep coughing

will stop in about five minutes and stay stopped for

many, many hours of

relief. This works 100 percent of the time and is more

effective in

children than even very strong prescription cough

medicines. In addition

it is extremely soothing and comforting and they will

sleep soundly.

I heard the head of the Canada Research Council

describe these findings

on the part of their scientists when they were

investigating the

effectiveness and usage of prescription cough

medicines in children as

compared to alternative therapies like acupressure. I

just happened to

tune in to a.m. Radio and picked up this guy talking

about why cough

medicines in kids often do more harm than good due to

the chemical

makeup of these strong drugs, so I listened. It was a

surprising finding

and found to be more effective than prescribed

medicines for children at

bedtime and in addition to have a soothing and calming

effect on sick

children who then went on to sleep soundly.

My wife tried it on herself when she had a very deep

constant and

persistent cough a few weeks ago and it worked 100

percent! She said it

felt like a warm blanket had enveloped her. The

coughing stopped in a

few minutes, and believe me, this was a deep

(incredibly annoying!),

every few seconds, uncontrollable cough, and she slept

cough-free for

hours every night she used it. If you have

grandchildren, pass it on. If

you end up sick, try it yourself and you will be

absolutely amazed by

the effect.

Spiritual freedom is my birthright.

I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mental

prejudices and stereotypes of others.

I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulate

me or deceive me.

I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love.

Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual

freedom.

Ok, how did you use it for bedwetting? That's a first for me. Would love to hear how it's done! Blessings, Joy

Sent: Friday, November 02, 2007 12:54 PM

Subject: Re: [ ] NEW USE FOR VICKS

Marty, I used to use it also for bedwetting, it works too.

On 11/2/07, Marty Cline <stompingelk@...> wrote:

NEW USE FOR VICKSAmazing! READ IT ALL. It works 100 percent of thetime, although the scientists at the Canada Research Council (whodiscovered it) aren't sure why.To stop nighttime coughing in a child (or an adult, aswe found out personally), put Vicks Vapor Rub generously on thebottom of the feet at bedtime and then cover with socks. Even persistent,heavy, deep coughing will stop in about five minutes and stay stopped formany, many hours of relief. This works 100 percent of the time and is moreeffective in children than even very strong prescription coughmedicines. In addition it is extremely soothing and comforting and they willsleep soundly.I heard the head of the Canada Research Councildescribe these findings on the part of their scientists when they wereinvestigating the effectiveness and usage of prescription coughmedicines in children as compared to alternative therapies like acupressure. Ijust happened to tune in to a.m. Radio and picked up this guy talkingabout why cough medicines in kids often do more harm than good due tothe chemical makeup of these strong drugs, so I listened. It was asurprising finding and found to be more effective than prescribedmedicines for children at bedtime and in addition to have a soothing and calmingeffect on sick children who then went on to sleep soundly.My wife tried it on herself when she had a very deepconstant and persistent cough a few weeks ago and it worked 100percent! She said it felt like a warm blanket had enveloped her. Thecoughing stopped in a few minutes, and believe me, this was a deep(incredibly annoying!), every few seconds, uncontrollable cough, and she sleptcough-free for hours every night she used it. If you havegrandchildren, pass it on. If you end up sick, try it yourself and you will beabsolutely amazed by the effect.Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom.__________________________________________________

same, rub it lightly on their feet, put sock on, the sole of the feet, I use what I had, mentholatum or vicks. AtieOn 11/2/07, Joyce Hudson <

bjoyful@...> wrote:

Ok, how did you use it for bedwetting? That's a first for me. Would love to hear how it's done! Blessings, Joy

Thank You! Good to know. Blessings and Love, Joy

Sent: Friday, November 02, 2007 5:22 PM

same, rub it lightly on their feet, put sock on, the sole of the feet, I use what I had, mentholatum or vicks. Atie

On 11/2/07, Joyce Hudson < bjoyful@...> wrote:

Just remembered as unusual use of Vicks! It works. I tried it one night in desperation. Rub Vicks on the bottom of your feet to stop coughing. Who knows why it works, it just does!! LOL Ellie

Sent: Friday, November 02, 2007 3:54 PM

In a message dated 11/2/2007 10:39:18 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, stompingelk@... writes:

NEW USE FOR VICKS

JaneyAs day ends and night begins to falldoes your soul hear a Wolf's call As Wolf's cry is heard through the darkdoes it stir something within your heart

See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.15.19/1105 - Release Date: 11/2/2007 11:04 AM

Well, I am saving all of these and will compile them for the files. :-) Have any of you tried the wet sock treatment in the files? It is suppose to cure colds and even help you sleep. Blessings, Joy

Sent: Friday, November 02, 2007 7:14 PM

Just remembered as unusual use of Vicks! It works. I tried it one night in desperation. Rub Vicks on the bottom of your feet to stop coughing. Who knows why it works, it just does!! LOL Ellie

Sent: Friday, November 02, 2007 3:54 PM

NEW USE FOR VICKS

JaneyAs day ends and night begins to falldoes your soul hear a Wolf's call As Wolf's cry is heard through the darkdoes it stir something within your heart

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.15.19/1105 - Release Date: 11/2/2007 11:04 AM

maybe the same principal as the wet socks???

--- Ellie Sale <fsale@...> wrote:

> Just remembered as unusual use of Vicks! It works. I

> tried it one night in desperation. Rub Vicks on the

> bottom of your feet to stop coughing. Who knows why

> it works, it just does!! LOL Ellie

> Re: [ ] NEW USE FOR VICKS

>

>

> In a message dated 11/2/2007 10:39:18 A.M. Eastern

> Daylight Time, stompingelk@... writes:

> NEW USE FOR VICKS

>

> Awesome! Thanks for this! ~Blessings~

>

> Janey

>

> As day ends and night begins to fall

> does your soul hear a Wolf's call

> As Wolf's cry is heard through the dark

> does it stir something within your heart

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

> See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your

> Homepage.

>

>

>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>

>

> No virus found in this incoming message.

> Checked by AVG Free Edition.

> Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.15.19/1105

> - Release Date: 11/2/2007 11:04 AM

>

Spiritual freedom is my birthright.

I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mental

prejudices and stereotypes of others.

I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulate

me or deceive me.

I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love.

Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual

freedom.

If I remember correctly, you soak socks and squeeze out the excess water. put them on and put a pair of wool socks on over them. It has to do with circulation, hydration, and stimulating the body's healing system. Vick's would do two of these definitely. :-) Joy

Re: [ ] NEW USE FOR VICKS> > > In a message dated 11/2/2007 10:39:18 A.M. Eastern> Daylight Time, stompingelk@... writes:> NEW USE FOR VICKS> > Awesome! Thanks for this! ~Blessings~> > Janey> > As day ends and night begins to fall> does your soul hear a Wolf's call > As Wolf's cry is heard through the dark> does it stir something within your heart> > > > > > > >------------------------------------------------------------------------------> See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your> Homepage.> > >------------------------------------------------------------------------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.15.19/1105> - Release Date: 11/2/2007 11:04 AM> Spiritual freedom is my birthright. I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above mentalprejudices and stereotypes of others. I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can manipulateme or deceive me. I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and love. Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritualfreedom.__________________________________________________

In a message dated 11/2/2007 7:13:01 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, fsale@... writes:

all I can think of and thought of when I 1st read this email was how the bottoms of our feet,are set up like our body systems like if theres a problem in the pancreas you can work on the a certain part of the foot, I cant remember hat its called bt I can see a picture of the diagram in my head..... maybe thats why it works : )

JaneyAs day ends and night begins to falldoes your soul hear a Wolf's call As Wolf's cry is heard through the darkdoes it stir something within your heartSee what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

In a message dated 11/3/2007 4:20:19 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, bjoyful@... writes:

I have charts for those too. When I find the tea recipe, the charts are with them. It's called Reflexology. :-) Joy

YES! I COULD NOT for the life of me remember what it was called!! lol Thanks again!!! ~Blessings~

My great grandpa used to eat a teaspoon of vicks every day. Swore by

it!

::crinkles nose:: That's gotta burn. ~Kat

--- In , " Joyce Hudson " <bjoyful@...>

wrote:

>

> Well, I am saving all of these and will compile them for the

files. :-) Have any of you tried the wet sock treatment in the

files? It is suppose to cure colds and even help you sleep.

Blessings, Joy

I have charts for those too. When I find the tea recipe, the charts are with them. It's called Reflexology. :-) Joy

Sent: Saturday, November 03, 2007 3:46 PM

In a message dated 11/2/2007 7:13:01 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, fsale@... writes:

all I can think of and thought of when I 1st read this email was how the bottoms of our feet,are set up like our body systems like if theres a problem in the pancreas you can work on the a certain part of the foot, I cant remember hat its called bt I can see a picture of the diagram in my head..... maybe thats why it works : )

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.15.20/1107 - Release Date: 11/3/2007 11:22 AM