RemedySpot.com

Fw: {Herbal Remedies} Re: MRSA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ok, people don't panic. Yes, the staph virus is going around, but here is what to do if you get it. Blessings, Joy

----- Original Message -----

Dear Sandy,MRSA or Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus is a variation of a common bacterium which has evolved and now has the ability to survive modern allopathic / conventional treatment (antibiotics etc.) including Penicillin and other "cillins". The organism is especially tough in hospital acquired infections (of which there are plenty - if you want to get sick, go to a hospital). IT IS DEADLY! ! !Those with weakened immune systems are especially susceptible to this kind of attack and are therefore at great risk from this bacteria. Hospital Staff are especially guilty of transferring these bacteria to other patients when they don't take proper sanitary precautions. This is how epidemics are born. It might even lead to the next great pandemic. It is deadly IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO HANDLE IT CORRECTLY!!!!!!!!The correct handling for it is: 1. Total Tonic in large quantities = Start with a full ounce and two dropperfuls every waking hour until it breaks. You can double this with no adverse effects. You can take TT in very large quantities. But best is to start off as above and increase from there as needed.2. Echinacea in a larger dose than normal = Start with a half an ounce and two dropperfuls every waking hour until it breaks. 3. Take four Cloves of Garlic once a day all at one time or spread them throughout the day. This can be doubled or even tripled with no ill effect. At night time before bed, cut a clove of Garlic in half (with the grain) and dip in Olive Oil and insert in the rectum as a suppository.4. Take a very Hot Bath or Sauna for a minimum of an half an hour just before bedtime (minimum - 3 times a day is best), and while in the tub or sauna drink six cups of hot Ginger Tea (creates a false fever that absolutely wipes out these bad guys).5. You've got to be taking the Total Nutrition Formula which has Astragalus in it. Nothing builds an immune system like Astragalus which is why it is in my TN Formula.The above is minimum!!!! There is NO reason people should be dying from this.Remember my 150 Rule for children's dosages. This applies here. You want the absolute Highest QUALITY Echinacea / Total Tonic / Organic Garlic and the exact recipe of Total Nutrition as written in the FILES. All of these must be of the ABSOLUTE HIGHEST QUALITY. This is not one of those times to fool around. It is a killer, but only of the ignorant.Yours in Knowledge, Health and Freedom,DocTANUKI wrote:

Don't know if you heard this on the news or not but they say 8 States have out breaks of MRSA and NC is one of them. I live in NC and some of our schools have out breaks of MRSA. I was wondering if you could tell me and others what to take to keep from getting MRSA and what to do if we do get it. I guess you could do a Liver Cleanse first but what would you do after that. Is there something you could keep on hand that wouldn't go bad for a while? Thanks so much sandy

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.15.5/1085 - Release Date: 10/22/2007 10:35 AM