Guest guest

A very informative letter about Walmart's milk. Blessings, Joy

----- Original Message -----

AwakeningCosmicConsciousness

Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 1:46 AM

Subject: [AwakeningCosmicConsciousness] HEALTH ALERT - WAL-MART MILK

I RECIEVED THIS FROM A FRIEND :

WOW!! I LOOKED THIS UP ON SNOPES AN

ITS "PRETTY MUCH" TRUE. THE GOVERNMENT PROBABLY JUST WANTS YOU TO NOT BE AWARE . PERSONALLY....I WON'T BUY ANYMORE. WAL-MART MILK: Just in case any of you shop at Wal-Mart like me, you> might want to reconsider buying their Milk after reading this... Please> read this and pass along to as many people as you can think of. Mitzi> Lyons and her husband live in Gainesville, TX. Their daughter,> Marissa, has been experiencing menstrual problems (bleeding every day)> for three years and within the last year; she started producing milk> (lactating). They have performed every test, every surgery, put her on> birth control and in January were scheduled to undergo a hysterectomy.> > >>> > >>NEVERTHELESS,> > >>Mitzi's dad started researching his granddaughter's condition on> the internet found out about RBST in milk. RBST is a hormone injected> into cows to produce more milk. Wal-Mart Great Value milk contains RBST> and is the brand that the Lyons family has used for years. Three months> ago, they pulled Ma rissa off Great Value Milk and she quit bleeding and> lactating. Her doctors in Houston are going to write a medical journal> discovery about her case, because the FDA says that RBST is safe. Mitzi> asked me to please share this with everyone I could think of to I hope> that save someone the pain and suffering that Marissa has endured. I> have pulled my family from Wal-Mart Great Value milk and bought Borden> instead. Borden has a label on their milk that states that RBST is not> used on their cows.> > Please pass this on......

Express yourself with free Messenger emoticons. Get them today!

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.14.13/1075 - Release Date: 10/17/2007 9:38 AM