RemedySpot.com

Margrit

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I've never heard of being suspended in the water. The only way I can walk is with a grocery cart to lean over. I also have a walker with a chair because when I walk, my feet and legs go numb. If I don't sit down, I lose control of them. Joan

Aqua aerobics is definitely great exercise, I use the belt and am suspended in the water. I also do the stationary bicycle and some pilates. But I walk a lot with my dog, 1 to 2 hours. If I bend slightly forward, the pain is minimal.As long as I don't stand upright.

I use Omega 3, SamE, Glucosamine MSM and Calcium. Somebody mentioned Krill oil, want to try that for Omega 3.

As long as I can keep it that way, I.m happy. The pain did only slightly increase in 3 years.

Margrit

Spinal Stenosis

Hi everyone, I am 56 and have been diagnosed with Spinal Stenosis.I started with Chiropractic, went on to injections, I am now inPhysical Thearpy for a couple more weeks then it looks like surgery.I have been taking Naproxen and Cyclobenzaprine I was also taking Tramadol and Lyrica, I am suprised I still have a stomach.It has been a long 6 months since the injury and I am here because, Iwant to spend some time with people that have/are going through thesame thing.Thank you for listening

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1209 - Release Date: 1/4/2008 12:05 PM

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.17.13/1210 - Release Date: 1/5/2008 11:46 AM