RemedySpot.com

Re: [Spiritual-Insights] Fw: the full moon of OCT.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

That's a beautiful idea. I still talk to Mama, Vera, and Fu-puppy, just about everyday. I miss them, but know they are happy and healthy now.

Good night all. Think I am going to bed. Hope everyone has a good night sleep and a happy week. Blessings in Light and Love. Joy

----- Original Message -----

Spiritual-Insights

Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2007 11:29 PM

Subject: Re: [spiritual-Insights] Fw: [ ] the full moon of OCT.

stronger pull on the water,!!!Sept. is the HARVEST MOON, so what is Oct.. all saints day,whatever that is... in Celtic,it is when we honor the dead,our ancestors,this is a good thing,put out a dish of food and remember the good aboutthem. I will think of ones that have gone over to theSpirit world,and remember the fun we had, share the memories,let them know they are still thought of and stillalive in our hearts.and we will rejoice one day together.. Stompingelk--- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:> I have heard that my entire life. That's why more> babies are born. We are 90 % water. Hadn't heard> about the storms, but it does make sense.> ----- Original Message ----- > From: Marty Cline > > Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2007 11:10 PM> Subject: Re: [ ] the full moon of> OCT.> > > I know that it afects the tides in the water..> but this is not what people want to hear.> more storms during a full moon!!!> --- Joyce Hudson <bjoyful@...> wrote:> > > To me a full moon, is strong energies. I am> very> > careful with full moons. I have read more> babies> > are born, more crimes are committed, and more> people> > become unbalanced during a full moon. I, too,> would> > like to learn what people think about full> moons. > > Maybe a full moon affects healing somehow?> > > > Blessings, Joy> > ----- Original Message ----- > > From: Marty Cline > > ;> > Spiritual-Insights > > Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2007 11:01 PM> > Subject: [ ] the full moon of> OCT.> > > > > > there is a full moon out in another week,,,> > I would like to ask EVERYBODY,> > what does this mean to you in your own> > teachings????> > I have been asked to go someplace where there> will> > be> > a bunch of people,> > and they want me to wear my Dance regalia,> > and answer questions..> > the thing is,> > in my Native ways,there is not a lot to talk> > about,we> > were simple People,> > we did not have books and books on > > how to wipe your a-s> > So ,sometimes,I like to ask to get other> > ideas,mix> > them in with my own..> > REMEMBER,I said EVERYBODY!!!!!!!> > Marty Stompingelk> > > > > > Spiritual freedom is my birthright. > > I am a free thinker. I am able to rise above> > mental> > prejudices and stereotypes of others. > > I am a free thinker. Nobody and nothing can> > manipulate> > me or deceive me. > > I am a free thinker. I freely choose truth and> > love. > > Today, I embrace a greater degree of spiritual> > freedom.> > > > > > > > > >> >____________________________________________________________________________________> > Looking for a deal? Find great prices on> flights> > and hotels with FareChase.> > http://farechase./> > > > > > > >