RemedySpot.com

Fw: October 23 - Daily Feast

Rate this topic

Guest guest

----- Original Message ----- From: Daily Feast

October 23 - Daily FeastOpportunities abound to us every day. There is an opportunity to be sick, the opportunity to argue with someone, the opportunity to be discourteous, the opportunity to believe something that is not true. Stop thinking you have no opportunity. You have had every chance to do many things and some of them you have received. You were led astray by thinking you could not help yourself. We can help ourselves. By the words of our mouths, by what we say, how we think, what we believe, we help or break ourselves. Victory comes because we are consistent in saying we are well, we are strong, we are enormously happy.~ They told us not to drink whiskey, yet they made it themselves and traded it to us for furs and robes. ~PLENTY COUPS - CROW'A Cherokee Feast of Days, Volume II' by Joyce Sequichie Hifler*<<<=-=>>>*<<<=-=>>>*<<<=-=>>>*<<<=-=>>>*Elder's Meditation of the Day - October 23"We do not walk alone. Great Being walks beside us. Know this and be grateful."--Polingaysi Q"yawayma, HOPIMany religions have different names for these Beings. Some are called angels, some are called spirits. These Spirit Beings are helpers. They guide us, protect us and will help us during our times of need. Sometimes they give us dreams. We need not be afraid when these Spirit Helpers come. We need to understand they are the Creator's helpers.Great Spirit, send me the helpers to guide my path as I seek to walk in Your service.*<<<=-=>>>*<<<=-=>>>*<<<=-=>>>*<<<=-=>>>*'THINK on THESE THINGS' By Joyce Sequichie HiflerIn the frantic search for something that has meaning to life, we have a tendency to do a thing simply because everyone else is doing it. It becomes a "thing", a fad that must be done to keep on the inside circle. There's little originality, little thought, but a lot of following along in beaten paths.It is a mistaken idea to believe that all I see with my eyes and the limits of my thinking are the limits of my world. There is a tremendously interesting world out there never before investigated, and I am in individual like no one else.It is quite marvelous to break through the shell of the middling and to discover the ability to see and feel, and to hear more keenly. Suddenly, I can feel more kindly, not because of who I am on this earth, but because I'm a child of God.I can see more color, more light, more vision because I'm not being shown, I'm discovering. My world is no longer based on passing fancies, but on the lasting built slowly within me, with love.

*<<<=-=>>>*<<<=-=>>>*<<<=-=>>>*<<<=-=>>>*Available online! 'Cherokee Feast of Days' By Joyce Sequichie Hifler. Visit her web site to purchase the wonderful books by Joyce as gifts for yourself or for loved ones......and also for those who don't have access to the Internet: http://www.hifler.com Click Here to Buy her books at Amazon.comElder's Meditation of the DayBy White Bison, Inc., an American Indian-owned nonprofit organization. Order their many products from their web site: http://www.whitebison.org

*<<<=-=>>>*<<<=-=>>>*<<<=-=>>>*<<<=-=>>>*If you would like to be added to The Daily Feast email list, CLICK HERE!

If you would like to be added to The Daily Feast email list, Click Here!

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.15.5/1085 - Release Date: 10/22/2007 10:35 AM