RemedySpot.com

Laughter is the best medicine. And an Update.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Update first.

Please check out the files section. I have created several folders and more will be coming. I have already uploaded around 50 files to the group and have a lot more to upload.

If there is a particuliar subject that is needed immediately, please let me know, and I will work on up loading that subject. Art, there are some new files on cancer, under the "Illnesses" folder.

Any suggestions on what you would like to see on this group or in the files would be IMMENSELY appreciated.

I would love to see more of personal sharing on experiences with healing, Spirituality, and Intent {you know those really weird experiences that I have shared that makes me look cuckoo, :-)}.

My Spirit Sister informed me that she hasn't been getting any of the notifications of the up loaded files and I am glad to know this. I did manage to turn that off, after all, and since I am the only one getting them, it's because I am the owner. Of course, moderators will get them too. We do have one moderator added to the group, Marty Stompingelk. I have asked another person, but he has not answered me. {Hint, :-)}. No, we really don't need any moderators, but I do like to be prepared.

I do not mind answering a question that does not pertain to Healing, once in awhile. After all I have posted info on helping with the computer, we do need them to communicate on this group. :-) I am going to include a file on this subject. On off beat subjects, remember instead of asking the group, you can ask a member by emailing them. :-)

That's it for now. Blessings only in Love, Light, Peace and Joy. Joy Wolf Woman

Joke time.

Man of the House

A man and his wife were on their honeymoon. The husband took off his pants and handed them to his wife.

"See if they fit."

"They don't."

"Now you see who will wear the pants in this house." She thought a little while, and took off her panties and asked him to try them on.

"I can't get into these."

"And you won't, either, with that attitude."