RemedySpot.com

Fw: {Herbal Remedies} Re: carpal tunnel flare up

Rate this topic

Guest guest

----- Original Message ----- From: Doc Shillington

Herbal_Remedies

Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2007 1:21 PM

Subject: {Herbal Remedies} Re: carpal tunnel flare up

Dear Kris,There are a few things I'd do to handle this once and for all. After all, you've had it long enough. :-) 1. Deep Tissue Repair Oil (Formula in the Files).2. Bone, Flesh & Cartilage Formula (also in the Files).3. A special exercise program to blow open the flows in the area.Most likely, the fender bender created a "Ridge" in that area or further up your arm (most likely your shoulder), and this needs to be massaged out while using the herbs in the above formulae to bring about a permanent healing. Check the "Back in Action" Exercises in the Files to find the right shoulder exercises you'll need to do.The last thing I'd do is apply "Hot & Cold" to the area at night time before bed. Do 4 Hots and 3 Colds. Start with Hot and end with Hot. Do each one for 5 minutes.You might want to take a look at the stress in your life as well. Keep looking for that new job. Get a job as an herbalist. LOL :-D Lastly, make sure you're not eating too many "Acid Ash" foods. Check the pH Chart in the Files as well to handle this aspect of it.Yours in Knowledge, Health and Freedom,DocKris wrote: Hi,

I have recently joined this group and I am looking for some information about carpal tunnel. About 10 years ago I had a fender bender and from that incident I sprained my wrist. Since then I have dealt with flare ups every now and again. I am currently working at a job that involves alot of repetative movements and at least for the time being I can't change jobs although I am looking.I live in a small town in Oregon and there is not very many jobs here.I am looking for somtheing that I may use for carpel tunnel symptoms.I am using a splint when I am not at work but I need something to get me through the day for a while until I can find another job.Any information you might have would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You.

Kris

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.15.12/1098 - Release Date: 10/29/2007 9:28 AM

• 2 weeks later...

For those interested in becoming an herbalist here is some info from Doc Shillington. Blessings, Joy

{Herbal Remedies} Re: carpal tunnel flare up

Dear Kris,I received my diploma from Trinity College in Indiana, but I'd have to say the best out there at the moment is Doc 's School of Natural Healing. They don't offer an ND Degree, but they do offer a MH - Master Herbalist Degree that I feel is senior to and better than the degree at Trinity. Besides my formal training at Trinity, I've done a lot personal research with all of Doc 's material. Nowadays, Bastyr is trying for a monopoly of all Naturopathy, and have made life miserable for all the other schools that don't conform to their medical doctor wannabee approach. They actually teach minor surgery for their ND degree which is ludicrous.I'd hire anyone with an MH degree from old Doc's school.I'd seriously consider anyone with with a degree from Trinity.Graduates of Bastyr should be fed to the sharks, if only because if these people are not stopped, they will eventually cause the downfall of all traditional healers, and will have a monopoly on Naturopathy, while being controlled by the Medicos and the Giant Pharmaceuticals.Until I get my own school running more smoothly = The Academy Of Natural Healing, Doc 's School of Natural Healing is the ultimate!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right now, I only offer two courses = An Apprentice Herbalist Course for $1,800 which requires you to be here for two weeks of full intensive hands on training = you get to work directly with me and my staff, and the other is the Sprouting Course which is done via correspondence and costs $125 = includes sprouting kit and all the materials. Neither of these have been advertised commercially as we've only offered this to personal friends over the last several years, but very soon we'll be opening it and many others up to the general public.Hope this helps.Love,DocKris wrote:

Hi again Doc,

I want to become an herbalist. I have been using herbs for myself and my family for a few years now and I want to be able to learn more about how to use them. If you don't mind me asking, where did you get your training? Do you have an herb school? I have looked into Dr. 's' school and I like the school and his stand on herbs and health. I am not in a position at this time financially to go to school,unless I can find some type of grant or scholarship or even a loan that would not have to be paid until I had a business of my own going or at least until I could get a higher paying job in the herb business.I live in a small town in Eastern Oregon and so a mail order course or the net would work out. Any information you have would be great. Thanks

KrisDoc Shillington <docshillington@...> wrote:

Hi Kris,You found the correct exercises.All of the muscles in the Back affect the front as well including down the extremities.Most Carpal Tunnel cases have a trigger point on the elbow just above the affected wrist, and also one in the shoulder of the same arm. This can even connect up to muscles just under the ear on that side of the body. By doing these exercises, we loosen up the whole area and blow open the stuck flows or ridges as they are called. These ridges are stuck energy points.The Back in Action Exercise were designed by me to blow open all of these channels and keep the flows going. I'll actually be updating the exercises in the not too distant future as I've fine tuned some of them to make them even more effective.You will not hurt yourself taking Echinacea and Total Tonic while preggers, soooooooooo as long as you have these handy, no cold or flu should bother you.Much love,Docrockcreek wrote:> Hi Doc> I thank you for your email about the carpal tunnel although I am not > sure if I foung the right back in action exercises. The one I found > was for the back. Are those the right ones for your shoulder as well? > And I have another concern about the flu durring pregnancy. I just > found out last week and I am about 8 weeks pregnant. While I haven't > had very bad morning sickness as of yet,I picked up a flu bug this > morning. I know that usually these bugs don't last very long,but I > can't keep anything down for very long.Any ideas?> Kris >