RemedySpot.com

Fw: Dietary_Supplement_Fanatics_Healthiest_Of_All.htm

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have an on going Google search on alternative healing, nutrition, food, vitamins, and nutritional supplements. This came in one of those. It's the first I have seen, so I thought I would share. Blessings, Joy

diggJoin Digg About Login

Username Password Remember?

Search the News...

Popular Upcoming

All

News

Videos

Podcasts

Customize

Science

Space

Environment

Health

General Sciences

Dietary Supplement Fanatics Healthiest Of All

Medical researchers used to finding the side-effects of pharmaceutical drugs had an idea. Lets study these nutty supplement takers. Were they surprised! According to Bill Sardi, "This study may dispel a common belief that a low-dose multivitamin may be sufficient to address essential nutrient shortages.

Submitted: 1 hr 46 min ago

Submitter: ofonorow (news: submissions, diggs, comments)

Topic: News » Science » Health

Source: knowledgeofhealth.com

Share: Share

Bury It:

Bury

Favorite: Favorite?

2 diggs

digg it

Comments (0)

Who Dugg or Blogged It?

Blog It

Email It

Site Links Home Search Digg RSS Feeds Popular Archive Terms of Use, Privacy Report a Website Bug

All About Digg About Us & Contact Take a Tour How Digg Works Frequent Questions The Digg Blog Jobs at Digg Diggnation Podcast

Digg Tools & API Check out Digg Tools that let you integrate Digg into your site and add Google features. Develop your own tools with the Digg API.

Digg Store Get hats, shirts, hoodies, and more at the Digg Store. Advertise You can buy advertising on Digg through our advertising partner Federated Media.

Digg Labs Get a real-time look beneath the surface in the digg labs with our tools arc, swarm, stack and bigspy. Also see Digg Spy, our original real-time tracking system.

Digg Widgets! NEW! Show current Digg news on your blog or website with a Digg widget. It's super customizable.

© Digg Inc. 2007 — User-posted content, unless source quoted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Public Domain License. DIGG, DIGG IT, DUGG, DIGG THIS, Digg graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, and other service names are the trademarks of Digg Inc.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.15.15/1101 - Release Date: 10/31/2007 10:06 AM